• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The God Of High School - low tiers AP/durability upgrade (I swear I'm not crazy)

This thread will be mainly centered around scaling part 3 Mori Jin and characters who scale to him.

Mori Jin upgrades​

By the end of Moris fight with Ardun, Mori depowers back to base but still manages to KO Ardun with a triple kick. This is later even shown to crack his face, and we see that Mori was surprised Ardun even survived it. This is actually consistent with Mori fighting and defeating Sujin who could also fight against characters like Ardun and a nerfed king Uma.

Arduns durability scales to baseline planet level, and it took 3 kicks to achieve this result. As such base Mori should scale to at least 1/3 of Arduns durability, that being 8.29e+31J, or low 5-B (small planet level).
The new rating for Mori would therefore be
At least Small City level (Stronger than Daewi Han and Mira Yoo, the latter of whom split a mountain and some clouds. Mira implied he wouldn't need to use it to beat the opponent she was fighting,[64] putting him above her 2x amped state[Note 13]), City level with Jeahbongchim Acupuncture (Can multiply his power by at least 8x[Note 14]), Up to Small Planet Level with accelerated development (Damaged Ardun with a triple kick)
Also since I'm already here, the justification for Mori scaling to 2x amped Mira is iffy at best. The scene seems to more so imply Mori wouldn't need to harm himself with the jeabongchim if she was strong enough to help him, rather than her saying Mori is at least 2x stronger than her. The rating will remain small city level but the value will be 2x lower.

Mori Hui upgrades​

Mori Hui is stated to be anywhere between 5-60% as strong as original Mori Jin, with him being able to achieve Moris full power for short periods of time. 5% of base Mori would be 4.145e+30J, or low 5-B so the rating doesn't change, just the value.
Therefore Mori Huis new ratings should be
At least Small Planet Level (Is at least 5% strong as base form Mori Jin), higher with Monkey King mode or Jeabongchim acupuncture, up to Planet level (can use Mori Jins full power for 4-5 minutes), higher with Monkey King mode or Jeabongchim acupuncture

Daewi and Mira upgrades​

Daewi and Mira start the GoH tournament off far weaker than Mori Hui with neither of them being able to damage the armorsuit of the monkey clone. This clones suit is capable of taking hits from base form Hui and even damaging him.
But, by the end of the first round they are capable of matching and defeating Team Japan who's members were capable of both matching/damaging the clone, as well as tanking hits and posing a threat to an 8x amped Mori Hui. This would scale them to 8x base Mori Hui, or 3.316e+31J or still low 5-B. Their new ratings would say
At least Small City level (Should be stronger than before), up to Small Planet Level with Accelerated Development (Defeated Kyoichi who could take hits from Jeabongchim x8 Mori Hui), higher with Bongseon, Wolgwang Swordsmanship, and Yeopo Bongseon
For Mira, and
At least Small City level (Stronger than before. Physically stronger than Mira Yoo), up to Small Planet Level with Accelerated Development (Defeated Sugihara who could take hits from an 8x Jeabongchim Mori Hui), higher with Kyokushin Karate and Haetae
For Daewi

Also shoutout to @SeijiSetto for noticing the 5-B scaling since I would have probably went with 6-A scaling to incomplete MK Mori instead otherwise.

Agrees(very cool): Yeolban, M2u12
Disagrees(really stinky):

Last edited:
This thread will be mainly centered around scaling part 3 Mori Jin and characters who scale to him.

Mori Jin upgrades​

By the end of Moris fight with Ardun, Mori depowers back to base but still manages to KO Ardun with a triple kick. This is later even shown to crack his face, and we see that Mori was surprised Ardun even survived it. This is actually consistent with Mori fighting and defeating Sujin who could also fight against characters like Ardun and a nerfed king Uma.

Arduns durability scales to baseline planet level, and it took 3 kicks to achieve this result. As such base Mori should scale to at least 1/3 of Arduns durability, that being 8.29e+31J, or low 5-B (small planet level).
i disagree with dividing it, triple kick is just 3 extremely fast kicks so even if he downscales because triple kick is a martial arts move and above his regular AP, if he scales it'd just be directly to baseline 5-B.
Also since I'm already here, the justification for Mori scaling to 2x amped Mira is iffy at best. The scene seems to more so imply Mori wouldn't need to harm himself with the jeabongchim if she was strong enough to help him, rather than her saying Mori is at least 2x stronger than her. The rating will remain small city level but the value will be 2x lower.
this is also fine. mori is a tank and he was going x8 earlier with nowhere near as much drawback as she got from even just 2x so i agree with this interpretation personally.
Mori Hui upgrades
Mori Hui is stated to be anywhere between 5-60% as strong as original Mori Jin, with him being able to achieve Moris full power for short periods of time. 5% of base Mori would be 4.145e+30J, or low 5-B so the rating doesn't change, just the value.
Therefore Mori Huis new ratings should be
this is fine too i think, we accept percentages like this as linear by default unless contradicted, though since i disagreed with dividing 5-B by 3 earlier i would consider this to just be 5% of baseline 5-B, 1.2435e31 J or 2.972 Zettatons.
Daewi and Mira start the GoH tournament off far weaker than Mori Hui with neither of them being able to damage the armorsuit of the monkey clone. This clones suit is capable of taking hits from base form Hui and even damaging him.
But, by the end of the first round they are capable of matching and defeating Team Japan who's members were capable of both matching/damaging the clone, as well as tanking hits and posing a threat to an 8x amped Mori Hui. This would scale them to 8x base Mori Hui, or 3.316e+31J or still low 5-B. Their new ratings would say
scaling-wise i agree, but same thing as before. i think it would be 8x that value up above, or 23.78 Zettatons.

i disagree with dividing it, triple kick is just 3 extremely fast kicks so even if he downscales because triple kick is a martial arts move and above his regular AP, if he scales it'd just be directly to baseline 5-B.
Well I was just playing it safe. Afterall Mori did kick him in the head 3x and the damage didn't seem so great that a single kick would be enough.
Although I'm not against the idea of just directly scaling him to the full value.
this is fine too i think, we accept percentages like this as linear by default unless contradicted, though since i disagreed with dividing 5-B by 3 earlier i would consider this to just be 5% of baseline 5-B, 1.2435e31 J or 2.972 Zettatons.
Scaling-wise i agree, but same thing as before. i think it would be 8x that value up above, or 23.78 Zettatons.
Yeah. Basically if we go with the full value for base Mori all the values I mentioned just go up by 3x

Back