• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The God of High School Discussion Thread 4: Post-Anime Apocalypse

Not really, if just using same scan from manhwa for CRT i don't think it would be effective. Except we found new feats from novel for supporting evidences.
I mean, if you have feats that can be supporting evidences, why not?

I'm still confused as to why the requirements for getting ND require evidence of a physiological change when it's not stated on the ND ability page that this is required to get this ability.

and the fact that Wuchi (which is Nonduality) exists in Goh Cosmology, which Mori has merged with that.

So yeahhh.

Coming back to GoH pages being fixed yay. Also I noticed mori lost his nirvana ababilties key and all of the abilities but don't seem to be able to find a thread for it

Go support Miras bodybuilder journey pls

Miras bodybuilder journey somehow led her face to face with Borutos #1 punching bag

I have a question, is Yeoui now accepted to have an Interstellar Range?
Yes but I'll be removing that at some point 😔
Now go vote here please 🥺🙏
Miras bodybuilder journey somehow led her face to face with Borutos #1 punching bag

Why? Can you tell me the reason?
The justification is not necessarily bad but the consistency is really ass. The counter evidence is just much stronger than the evidence.
Yes, of course, but not now.
Sure, better late than never 👍
My ingrown toenail problem is getting bigger.
There was pus coming out and it felt like there was something between my toenails 💀💀💀
simply put, I'm not in the mood right now.
Dude… TMI 💀

For 5th Spot in 2-C

Nice
Go vote here 😡

It might not be that important, but I’ve just realized that if jeabongchim is about drawing out the potential of a person, it should multiply the lifting strength of the person using it. I think the simplest example is when Mori Jin in Incomplete Monkey King Mode tries to lift Yeoui for the first time with his strength (Yeoui weigh is around 6.39e+23 kg), but he couldn’t move it at all.

But later when he becomes stronger, he is able to stop Yeoui's expand (which has the force of 6.076e+32 kg) through training, This means that drawing out the body's potential by using jeabongchim should also increase the lifting strength of the person using it too.

It might not be that important, but I’ve just realized that if jeabongchim is about drawing out the potential of a person, it should multiply the lifting strength of the person using it. I think the simplest example is when Mori Jin in Incomplete Monkey King Mode tries to lift Yeoui for the first time with his strength (Yeoui weigh is around 6.39e+23 kg), but he couldn’t move it at all.

But later when he becomes stronger, he is able to stop Yeoui's expand (which has the force of 6.076e+32 kg) through training, This means that drawing out the body's potential by using jeabongchim should also increase the lifting strength of the person using it too.

Yeah I was planning on making a CRT about it but I'm procrastinating hard
Satan and Mori should get racism listed on their profile since they were dissing each other so hard 😁😁
Satan is actually Moris fan so he can't be racist 🥸
Well then you're not getting it 😡

Do you all think Mori can reach a higher place again after taking over Li Qiye's spot in Non-Smurfs list?
I highly doubt it. Number 4 is Rimuru. And not only does Rimuru have like gajillion hax, he also has at least 2-3 layers on most of them.

Moris most layered hax (besides fear which Rimuru just willpowers through) is absorption and power null with 2 layers. Rimuru has at least 3 layers of resistance to those.

Let's pit Mori against Veldanava.
Nah, Mori would need to beat the strongest of the verse to get their spot which is probably Rimuru.
You'd need to find some niche hax that Rimuru somehow doesn't resist and hope that Mori doesn't get killed by some passive for him to have a chance and I'm 99% sure that's not happening

Nah, Mori would need to beat the strongest of the verse to get their spot which is probably Rimuru.
You'd need to find some niche hax that Rimuru somehow doesn't resist and hope that Mori doesn't get killed by some passive for him to have a chance and I'm 99% sure that's not happening
Nah, Mori's passive badassness cancels any and all resistance, giving him 100% chance to kill anybody.

Sound like Mori will rematch with Xue Ying after takeover Li Qiye spot.
spongebob-tired.jpg

Back