• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The God of High School Discussion Thread 4: Post-Anime Apocalypse

Listen dude tier 1 isn’t really something that can just get thrown around because it’s literally the highest tier. And without many compounding evidence or feats it’s really impossible to try and get a character to that level.

The essentially one and only scan you have to prove this very high level tier for Mori is Mori looking at a past event on a flat surface in a place where space and time overlap. That’s not tier 1.

What specific statements do you have to support of this? What feats and other such things have you brought to the table besides this one very niche thing.
The feats and statements are enough to put him and xuangzang at L1C

The feats and statements are enough to put him and xuangzang at L1C
There’s not even a solid “transcendence” statement. The raws just say you “rule over the universe and all of creation” and are “released from physical restrains.”

Like what specific feats and explain how they reach 1C. Don’t simply say they do, explain how and why and why the evidence supports this.

No their not.
How?
Perceiving a timeline as a flat surface = transcendence
Existing in a space that cover time and space= another clear transcendence over space-time
Being free from all physical restraints and ruling over all creation=another transcendence
Not being able to go to the mortal realm after achieving nirvana (except mori who is able to ascend wheneverhe wants)= another proof of HDE
What else do you want?

Perceiving a timeline as a flat surface = transcendence
Existing in a space that cover time and space= another clear transcendence over space-time
This is not an explanation. Give me an actual, concise explanation as to why these statements equal some form of transcendence over space-time, instead of simply saying "oh they do", until then, your argument has no bearing.

There’s not even a solid “transcendence” statement. The raws just say you “rule over the universe and all of creation” and are “released from physical restrains.”

Like what specific feats and explain how they reach 1C. Don’t simply say they do, explain how and why and why the evidence supports this.
L1C*
Viewing a timeline as a flat surface is not enough proof or evidence of transcendence?

L1C*
Viewing a timeline as a flat surface is not enough proof or evidence of transcendence?
Define what you mean here

Is Mori holding an actual timeline in his hands which her perceives only to be akin to a flat 1 dimensional surface?

Or is he simply looking into the past as Xuanzang says she can do and is part of what she does for the earth and the presentation of that past event is in the form of a flat picture?

How did you arrive to the conclusion at one or the other?

Do you see why a little bit more evidence is helpful in the cases of even low 1C?

I
This is not an explanation. Give me an actual, concise explanation as to why these statements equal some form of transcendence over space-time, instead of simply saying "oh they do", until then, your argument has no bearing.
Okayy since you can't
First off space-time is a 4D construct
Viewing a space-time as flat surface means you're infinitely above said space-time (Assuming this wasn't done in a place that is above space and time it wouldn't grant anything)
Thats 5D
Also a place/point that covers(overlap means to cover) space and time meaning its above it
Isn't that also 5D?
An existence that dwells there is a HDE Isn't he/she?
So why is it so difficult to accept?
Its clear as day

Viewing a space-time as flat surface means you're infinitely above said space-time (Assuming this wasn't done in a place that is above space and time it wouldn't grant anything)
No, it inherently does not mean that. There is no rule in this wiki that states that viewing Space-Time as a book, or as some form of flat surface, equates to some form of ontological transcendence. That's not even what's going on here.
Also a place/point that covers(overlap means to cover) space and time meaning its above it
Explain how.
Its clear as day
It's not. Your arguments are faulty.

Define what you mean here

Is Mori holding an actual timeline in his hands which her perceives only to be akin to a flat 1 dimensional surface?

Or is he simply looking into the past as Xuanzang says she can do and is part of what she does for the earth and the presentation of that past event is in the form of a flat picture?

How did you arrive to the conclusion at one or the other?

Do you see why a little bit more evidence is helpful in the cases of even low 1C?
He isn't just looking into the past as his presence was felt at the point he was looking at
Also at chapter 508 before nirvana and supreme god mori
Bongram felt a presence that the author didn't explain
That presence is mori looking into that point..that was made clear in the latest chapter

He isn't just looking into the past as his presence was felt at the point he was looking at
That presence is mori looking into that point..that was made clear in the latest chapter
His presence being felt does not mean anything.

No, it inherently does not mean that. There is no rule in this wiki that states that viewing Space-Time as a book, or as some form of flat surface, equates to some form of ontological transcendence. That's not even what's going on here.
There is no rule it's common sense
Higher D perceive lower D as fiction or something infinitesimal being able to see that timeline as a flat surface and hold it shows that he's above it dimensionally

There is no rule it's common sense
Higher D perceive lower D as fiction or something infinitesimal being able to see that timeline as a flat surface and hold it shows that he's above it dimensionally
It literally does not mean this though. Where are you even getting that it means this? Where are you getting your information?

How do you know that was Mori’s presence in the past and not someone else? In fact in the past Mori is looking at he is seeing that presence there. So how can Mori’s presence be there while he is seeing it there?

How do you know that was Mori’s presence in the past and not someone else? In fact in the past Mori is looking at he is seeing that presence there. So how can Mori’s presence be there while he is seeing it there?
It's clearly the author's intent
And mori seeing his presence there is either a mistake or can be argued as mori's way of interating with the timeline

And how exactly does this make Mori Low 1-C? You haven't elaborated as to how this supports the rating.
You:his presence being felt doesn't mean anything
Me:it does and states how it does
You: how does that equate 1C?
You didn't reply my message on the 1C scale but you're asking about the 1C scale when I was explaining something else?
Once again bruh...💀

You:his presence being felt doesn't mean anything
Me:it does and states how it does
You: how does that equate 1C?
You didn't reply my message on the 1C scale but you're asking about the 1C scale when I was explaining something else?
Once again bruh...💀
You didn't state shit lmao, get real.

It's clearly the author's intent
And mori seeing his presence there is either a mistake or can be argued as mori's way of interating with the timeline
What if that presence was just Xuanzang? How do you know that’s what the authors intent was to put Mori there specifically as the all powerful being there.

Espexially when you’re saying that the thing in the very scene itself that contradicts this being the authors intent is just a “mistake.”

And without evidence Mori is actually interacting with these timelines it simply can’t be put on.

Information an
Yeah like multiple layered time stop.

Multiple layered regeneration negation

Acausality, I think type 4 or whatever

Fate manipulation, law manipulation, probably multiple layered mind manipulation as well. So many haxes for Mori now.
Information analysis for the Mori who found the Fairy Leaders.

What if that presence was just Xuanzang? How do you know that’s what the authors intent was to put Mori there specifically as the all powerful being there.

Espexially when you’re saying that the thing in the very scene itself that contradicts this being the authors intent is just a “mistake.”

And without evidence Mori is actually interacting with these timelines it simply can’t be put on.
it wasn't xuangzang holding the tablet but mori so why would it be xuangzang?
Did you read the chapter?

It's not transcendence, you dorkmuffin. You have no legitimate proof that any form of ontological transcendence is involved here.

it wasn't xuangzang holding the tablet but mori so why would it be xuangzang?
Did you read the chapter?
I’m talking about the presence there. Xuangzang said she’s watching over earth and has literally appeared before to people prior to this such as when she appeared in front of Mori Dan before Mubong even became Maitreya.

In fact, who says holding the tablet causes your presence to be in the past in the first place? Why do you think there’s a direct connection between holding the tablet and the presence in the past? Is that stated anywhere?

It's not transcendence, you dorkmuffin. You have no legitimate proof that any form of ontological transcendence is involved here.
This shit is getting cyclic
How is it not transcendence
Space-time is a 4D construct being able to perceive it as a flat surface is one of the most blatant transcendence ever

Okay if its not transcendence what's an example of transcendence?

This shit is getting cyclic
How is it not transcendence
Space-time is a 4D construct being able to perceive it as a flat surface is one of the most blatant transcendence ever

Okay if its not transcendence what's an example of transcendence?
Because there’s no evidence he’s perceiving actual space time itself as a flat surface. There’s no evidence that Mori is holding is an actual timeline instead of simply a presentation of the past.

I’m talking about the presence there. Xuangzang said she’s watching over earth and has literally appeared before to people prior to this such as when she appeared in front of Mori Dan before Mubong even became Maitreya.
When xuangzang appeared in previous times it was always made clear that it was xuangzang
In fact, who says holding the tablet causes your presence to be in the past in the first place? Why do you think there’s a direct connection between holding the tablet and the presence in the past? Is that stated anywhere?
It's literally right there
The presence wasn't explained or talked about and then mori holds tablet all of a sudden its brought up again its obvious that it was mori and not another person

When xuangzang appeared in previous times it was always made clear that it was xuangzang

It's literally right there
The presence wasn't explained or talked about and then mori holds tablet all of a sudden its brought up again its obvious that it was mori and not another person
We see from this very chapter that when Xuangzang first appears to people they didn’t immediately recognize her at first. And the person who Xuangzang appeared before didn’t know who Xuangzang was so her apparent could very well have been obscured.

Mori is literally see the presence before he even holds the tablet. The past he is looking at includes the presence already being there. So no it’s not obvious as you try and make it seem. Nor does it show you simply holding the tablet=you seeing space-time as a flat surface.

Maybe if you had other supporting statements with this, but if this is all you have then sorry it’s simply too flimsy.

You're the clown here who thinks holding a timeline like a tablet isn't transcendence over the timeline
Dude you have yet to explain why this means transcendence over something. I can hold a pane of glass in my hand, it's a flat object in comparison to myself, but I am not dimensionally transcendent over it, am I???

Because there’s no evidence he’s perceiving actual space time itself as a flat surface. There’s no evidence that Mori is holding is an actual timeline instead of simply a presentation of the past.
I already told you why its not just a representation
If it was a representation he won't be able to influence it also he was at a place that is above space and time it would make sense that space-time is a lower dimension to him and xuangzang

I already told you why its not just a representation
If it was a representation he won't be able to influence it also he was at a place that is above space and time it would make sense that space-time is a lower dimension to him and xuangzang
You have failed to prove that holding the tablet has direct influence over the past as the tablet Mori is holding has the presence already in the past.

So you have failed your criteria of burden of proof to satisfy the claim you are making.

Also they are in the place where space and time overlap but that doesn’t necessarily indicate 5D

Back