• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The God of High School Discussion Thread 4: Post-Anime Apocalypse

Side note:

Imagine this Mori but with the red headband and the red wings

8521757-285823129_524145976084354_5322454594567499546_n.jpg

This pic will forever go hard by the way

Also there was a scan showing mori looking through time on a flat surface
Isn't that transcendence? Or am I tripping?
And there was a statement about omnipotence

Omnipotent is not exist in this Wiki anymore

Anyway, Should Xuanzang and Mori Low 1-C?

Since both of them see/perceive the universes itself as flat surface?

I wanna make profiles for the god of highschool:eclipse spinoff. Where should the profiles go? Like where should we put the section of the verse page

It's a really old spin-off, made in like 2015-2016, so it makes sense nobody here remembers it lmfao.

Yeah
Omnipotent is not exist in this Wiki anymore

Anyway, Should Xuanzang and Mori Low 1-C?

Since both of them see/perceive the universes itself as flat surface?
Yeahh us there's also xuangzang statement of nirvana "a state where you're free from all physical restraints"

We’re gonna need to make like a whole evidence document if we’re really trying to push out 1C Mori lmao.

Either way, there’s a bunch more supporting evidence for stuff like this in the raws of the previous chapters as well, but we at least getting that 2C rating.

We just kidding, lad. Hopefully, nobody tries to go for Tier 1 Mori, cause the CRT would be cringe.

Yeah no tier 1 Mori is a dream

2C Mori is pretty doable considering there’s multiple statements of “being above all creation” when talking about being in Nirvana. Which makes sense considering this is based on journey to the west after all.

Oh by the way I think we can safely say now that the fairies are 3A over time since they literally never stop coming back from all over the universe.

Should be 3 character got tier 2-C

-Xuanzang
-Mori
-Possibly Mubong (Scaling to Nirvana Mori)

Anyway when we can do revission, since it's already near ending

By the way when can we do revision for Mori?

I can't wait for 2-C Mori on her profile
I think we have to wait at least another week because people want the series to be essentially over and open to the public before posting the CRT

So another week so the fast pass chapter can become public and then I think that would be good.

Bruh why do you want Mori to be tier 1? TBH tier sucks especially because it's mostly hax. Plus Mori only has minimal hax and more on skill guy. People really want the worst tier you can get into.

Bruh why do you want Mori to be tier 1? TBH tier sucks especially because it's mostly hax. Plus Mori only has minimal hax and more on skill guy. People really want the worst tier you can get into.
I don't really want it, actually universal it's enough for me. But I'm a bit surprised that Mori was able to reach Multiversal in the latest chapter.

But yeah I see a little evidence of Low 1-C even though I'm still doubtful and not sure too

Back