• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The God of High School Discussion Thread 4: Post-Anime Apocalypse

In all seriousness how do y'all think it'll end like the epilogue 🤔
Shows new earth people living in peace.

Mori is the religion.

Mori living life as Supreme God, so comes to earth Monday-Friday, trains Satan on the weekends.

Everyone is learning martial arts since Borrowed Powers are gone.

The great acupuncture war in this time period.

Mira and Daewi having a kid.

Shows the other mains supporting cast members living a good life.

Last shot of all the bad guys in hell.

Mori Flies of with his son on the cloud like goku.

Shows new earth people living in peace.

Mori is the religion.

Mori living life as Supreme God, so comes to earth Monday-Friday, trains Satan on the weekends.

Everyone is learning martial arts since Borrowed Powers are gone.

The great acupuncture war in this time period.

Mira and Daewi having a kid.

Shows the other mains supporting cast members living a good life.

Last shot of all the bad guys in hell.

Mori Flies of with his son on the cloud like goku.
I honestly think it'll end with mori leaving the planet or ascending to a higher plane to find other buddhas or samsara
I don't want mori to have a son or wife 💀

Then coming soon.....God of college💀

Honestly, I would love for a season 2 announcement at the end of the series. I know season 1 wasn't the best but I still want the anime to continue.

Or a English release of the manhwa
???

We have an english release. What?

Honestly, I would love for a season 2 announcement at the end of the series. I know season 1 wasn't the best but I still want the anime to continue.

Or a English release of the manhwa
I have pretty decent hope that there will be a season 2 of GoH because from what I remember, despite not really being the best adaptation, the anime was still mega popular and successful. So that gives me some good optimism at least.

I have pretty decent hope that there will be a season 2 of GoH because from what I remember, despite not really being the best adaptation, the anime was still mega popular and successful. So that gives me some good optimism at least.
If they were to announce it. It would be once the series end, as it would be a perfect schedule line-up for Mappa, as they can focus on their current projects then GoH season 2. Also Tower of God got a second season and I think people enjoyed GoH more.

If they were to announce it. It would be once the series end, as it would be a perfect schedule line-up for Mappa, as they can focus on their current projects then GoH season 2. Also Tower of God got a second season and I think people enjoyed GoH more.
Imagine they pull a one punch man and they announce it at the end of next chapter.

And yeah, out of all the webtoons that were adapted into anime’s, god of highschool seemed to be the most popular by far.

Speaking of. I think there’s 2 possible interesting additions that can be added.

Some form of acausality. I don’t know which type, maybe 4, but like just not being able to be seen into the future and knowing when someone’s trying to like with the case of Mujin.

Layered regeneration and resurrection negation resistance. This one’s pretty easy since Satan has regeneration negation himself and he resisted it besides the cross in his heart. And Mori was able to regenerate even after Mujin hit him with the same move.
Not to mention that Mubong couldn't regenerate as well when Mori hit him with his own attack. Bro was crumbling.
Transduality stuff
More like duality than transduality.

Yeah pretty sure it goes along the lines of “something something, karma holds all of creation something something.” That gets Mori to 2C

Though I suppose if you really want to wank Mori you could say Mori “overlapping” or stacking dimensions on top of each other is a feat like that I suppose.
Did he actually overlap dimensions. Perhaps I am missing something.

Not to mention that Mubong couldn't regenerate as well when Mori hit him with his own attack. Bro was crumbling.
My man Mori finally got the haxes he deserves 😭

No longer can they call him a brick. Now he’s got hax galore.

Alright folks, listen up.

Not this upcoming chapter but the next chapter, when it’s posted imma link you some music that you need to listen to while reading that chapter.

It’s literally perfect. ***** gonna have you in waterworks

Alright folks, listen up.

Not this upcoming chapter but the next chapter, when it’s posted imma link you some music that you need to listen to while reading that chapter.

It’s literally perfect. ***** gonna have you in waterworks
Which chapter?

Quick question why is this ignored
Mubong manipulating dualities
He also manipulated light and darkness with emptiness and annihilation

Back