• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The God of High School Discussion Thread 4: Post-Anime Apocalypse

The summary on discord says that Mo-ri stayed with Peach and Sujin Lee, so maybe the blue haired one is really Mo-ri's son

It can’t be Mubong’s daughter. It’s been 17 years so she’d be way older plus she was deformed.
It's likely mubong's daughter
Seeing as she said I'm way older than you and kids these days or something along that line
Also she was about to use longinius we know that BP is no longer accessible but she's a prophet It's her innate ability
She was also called a girl by the kids
In addition the kids were scared of her when her hood got removed and called her mubong
Everything is pointing in the direction that she's mubong's daughter

It's likely mubong's daughter
Seeing as she said I'm way older than you and kids these days or something along that line
Also she was about to use longinius we know that BP is no longer accessible but she's a prophet It's her innate ability
She was also called a girl by the kids
In addition the kids were scared of her when her hood got removed and called her mubong
Everything is pointing in the direction that she's mubong's daughter
We finna get a whole nother arc aren’t we

SUMMARY FOR CHAPTER 565

17 years later...

We're in Shincheonji, and we see Eve noticing something interesting on the screen.

We switch to Daewi, receiving food from a neighbour and Mira cooking (god forbid omg..).

Mira: "What, did the neighbour give us food again? Everytime, I swear... they're a real blessing."

Mira Yoo's Wi-Fi arm was replaced by an ordinary prosthetic arm. Although Seungcheol modified it, the Wi-Fi arm affected her body. Because of it, Mira can't have any children. She and Daewi adopted war orphans instead.

Daewi: "What are you making now?"
Mira: "Stir-fried Rice Cake with Ramen Noodles."
DAEWI THROWS THE FOOD AADHASHJDAHAH
Daewi: "20XX, September 16th, 10 AM. Mira is attempting to make poison again. I don't know how many times it's been already... Day by day, her methods are more crafty and vicious."
Mira: "DIE"

They didn't have any biological children, but it didn't matter much.

child: "Mom, dad, are you fighting again because of us..?"
Daewi & Mira: "Not at all!"

Their family was already good enough.
It's just Daewi's speculation, but Mira doesn't seem to have forgiven herself yet. Maybe... he didn't forgive himself yet either.
Daewi: "Slowly...I'll pay you back and move forward. Xiaochen... and all the believers..."

Then their positions as the Ministers of Defense were revealed when an executive gave them a notice to gather to "Dragon Hill"...

Ilpyo: "Until when will I be able to pass down the President position?? I'm really not going to do it anymore! I'm not going to do it even if I'll die!!"

"A fragment is approaching the city!"
"Securing the retreat..."

Daewi: "We were briefed on the situation."
Mira: "Where is the enemy's whereabouts?"
Daewi: "Have you deployed the Air-Raid Shelter Guides?"
Mira: "What about the data shared from Shinsegye?"
Ilpyo: "You're here."

Ilpyo won his 4th consecutive term as the World President with overwhelming support. He is currently at the end of his term.

Ilpyo: "It's a relief you're here... I'm going to issue an emergency statement right now, so please take control of the situation."

"A fragment of God is located in the Jongno 3-ga Station area!"

Yes, this is the Earth.
Seoul, South Korea

"After the War of Myths, we needed a great leader to rebuild the devastated planet. Ilpyo became that leader."
"In just 17 years, the Earth has almost regained its original form. Since the GOH days, Ilpyo's insight regarding this matter was a miracle. As a result, the world showed its trust in him for 4 consecutive presidential terms."

The age of the myths has come to an end, and now it's the human age.

"Finished sharing the data from the Shinsegye!"
"We're now going to annihilate the God Fragment!"
"Boss! Your instructions?"

Dean: "All commissioners, keep your distance."

Dean Agnes is now 35 years old and part of THE SIX.

Dean: "What happened to the evacuation of civilians?"
"This is the Field Manual."

NHA Member, at the anti air-raid base: "Hurry up and get in. An annihilation operation will commence soon."
"The evacuation of civilians in Wolong Station is almost done. Now you can step up."

Bongram: "Homeless people positioned at each station, listen." I'm ordering you to gather at Jongno 3-ga right now.

Seo Bongram is now 35 years old and part of THE SIX. Called the second coming of Hanryang Seo, she is the 28th Leader of the NHA.

Bongram: "Shall we make a mess?"
Dean: "Get in line!"
Bongram: "Dean, backup. Exterminate the 'Fragment of God'."
Bongram: "Let's quickly go for a cup of Makgeolli (rice wine)."

Eve: "Appearance of a 'God Fragment' on the Earth. Send the analysis data to Dragon Hill."
Eve: "These have been appearing frequently lately. I haven't seen them in a while before now."

Eve is the Representative of Shinsegye.

Isaac: "Data transfer complete. Your response came rather late, Eve."
Eve: "Shut up. I'm the law and I'm the justice."

Complaints can be heard. "Villain!! Dictator!!"

And we switch to Sujin and Kang Manseok.

Manseok: "Two burgers were ordered."
Sujin: "Tell them to wait!"

Sujin is now the Chef and Owner of her own burger place, but her business is in the red every year because of her weird burgers like "Lee Sujin Daepodong Special Burger".

Sujin: "Damn capitalism..."

Reporter: "Now this is where a Fragment of God appears!"
Sujin: "This rascal... you're ruining my business today, aren't you?"
Reporter: "At this moment, THE SIX's Sujin Lee appears before us!"
Sujin remembers Mandeok's words "Remember, ads have an impact!" and she starts advertising lmfaoooo

Ilpyo, meanwhile: "This country is over."

Uma: "Husband. Come eat. These days seem chaotic, moo."

Baek Seungcheol (53), father of 12 children. Currently at war with child care.

Uma: "Eat and fill yourself up with energy, moo."
Seungcheol, crying: "The gap between god and man was bigger than I thought..." (is this supposed to be a dirty joke yongje LMFAO)

"Minister of Science and Technology, emergency!"
Seungcheol: "Is it the appearance of a new God Fragment? It's been a while."
Uma: "Come home early, moo."
Seungcheol is now shaking.

Dean: "This guy is more powerful than I thought!"
Bongram: "It has an outstanding intellect!"

Dusik: "What? Requesting support? Presidential order? You're funny~"

Dusik Kim, the oldest of THE SIX, the Gangster Myth

Dusik: "If you want me to move, bring me the money! Money, you hear?"
His subordinate forgor his name sorry: "Then another tax investigation will occur..."
Dusik: "I'm the world's Kim Dusik! I'm not going to be intimidated! If you give me money, I'll do anything!"

Ilpyo, the one on the phone with Dusik: "...Be prepared for a tax audit this year as well."
Dusik: "Hey, now hold on a second!!"

"As expected... can we not do it without him?"
"The last bastion of mankind!"
"The first man to defeat the absolute god!"
"The legend is coming!!"

The first and last person to beat the absolute god Jin Mori and get his recognition: The Destroyer and 108th Yacha, Na Gidong

"Hello, children. This is the War History Museum, which records the history of the Great Wars for over 34 years. It is a memorial hall to commemorate the patriotic martyrs who did not forget the agony of war and shed blood for peace. Thanks to these people, the world has become one in which you can sleep well and be at ease."

"Former chairman of the fostering group, Jaesan Jeon, the first magician who mastered level 99 magic."

"Hanryang Seo, a man who left a scar on the chest of the almighty Zeus with a human body."

"Bongchim Na's revolutionary acupuncture turned the medical world upside down and his martial arts were also very strong. A man who made Odin lose one eye. In his later years, he was considered the strongest among THE SIX."

"Next, Kim Ungnyeo, the person who assembled THE SIX and she had the strongest charyeok. She gave her life in the battle against Okhwang. He was so moved by her sacrifice that he even stopped his strength for a moment."

"The living legend, Kim Dusik - a legend among the legends that not only gave Zeus a big blow, but also contributed to the worst war criminal Park Mubong's defeat."

"Next up is someone who hasn't been recorded in history until 17 years ago. He was convicted of attempted state treason in the past, but his name was later cleared with evidence of false accusations found. Although he was not recognized during his lifetime, Taejin Jin was designated as a "Human Special Cultural Asset" that had been vacant for a long time since 17 years ago."

"Jin Mori. He saved the world many times, he protected us and yet he was completely mistaken for a war criminal. That's why we have to honor him even more. He is the reason we can exist today. Jin Mori, a human and the Supreme God."

"Yoo Mira and Daewi Han next to him are also warriors who saved the world and they were once called Sage of the East and Witch of the West. They were also framed as war criminals."

"For your information, Jin Mori is the grandson of Jin Taejin. He left us for a while, but I believe we will one day meet again..."

"Someone once said that there is no future for a nation who forgets its past. 17 years ago, Park Mubong, a villain among villains who killed countless people, once advocated for humanism and implemented various policies for humans, but had severe side effects such as stratification and division. He was listed in the Guinness Book of World Records as the biggest killer in humanity's history."

Then some random kiddos started using Mubong as an insult "You look like Mubong" and such in the museum. But Taejin (I presume, will correct the summary if next chapter proves me wrong) is witness to all of this.

She then punches one of the kids on the street.
Taejin: "Didn't you learn in ethics class about public manners?"
Taejin: "Despite my small build, I'm much older than you kids..."

One of the kids take off her hood bc. well. kids

Taejin: "Ugh, you punks!"
Kids: "A monster!! It's Mubong Park!!!"
Taejin: "You brats..."

And she uses what seems to be similar to Mubong's Longinus, chapter end after a scream was shown yay

Anyone know where I can get pirated fastpass? I need the official translations from when Mori becomes composite to recent chapter.

Back