• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The God of High School Discussion Thread 4: Post-Anime Apocalypse

Idea I've had in my head for a few days: Recoilless Renewal and regeneration negation.

In Part 6, we see that Odin has Mid regeneration, and it's on his profile as such.

In Ragnarok, Taejin hits Odin with a Recoilless kick, and shatters his arm (which we see he's still holding in pain when he declares Mori the Supreme God). Taejin also claims that if the attack had hit directly, Odin would've been split in half and never gotten back up.

So, I've been thinking that Recoilless techniques should have Mid regeneration neg. What are we thinking, chat?

Unrelated, but we also see Bongchim Nah permanently cripple Odin's remaining eye with acupuncture, so he would also get Mid regeneration neg.
Well Moris attack did neg Mujins regeneration later so recoiless giving regen negation is kidna consistent ig. Also Deer couldn't regenerate when Mori ripped off his horns in base.

Its decently consistent, yeah. The feats would vary for Mori but for Taejin (and possibly Bongchim) it'd be Mid scaling to Odin.
Yeah, that should work.
At one point I was making something like an explanation blog for recoiless but I got lazy and dropped the idea lmao

It's better than a ton of my other ideas which didn't even leave my head lmao. The HDE was cooking in my head for like half year before I finally got myself to post it 😭

One of my friends had a verse-power page cooking for Bongchim Nah Needle Ryu that was left half done, so i might go back and finish that as a replacement for the Recoilless blog we were robbed of

Am I the only one who thinks Ssam-Su Taekkyeon is a better Martial Arts than Renewal Taekwondo? I mean, Taejin Jin himself said that Ssam-Su Taekkyeon is basically Renewal Taekwondo, but it seems like Ssam-Su Taekkyeon doesn't have the same weaknesses as Renewal Taekwondo.

Am I the only one who thinks Ssam-Su Taekkyeon is a better Martial Arts than Renewal Taekwondo? I mean, Taejin Jin himself said that Ssam-Su Taekkyeon is basically Renewal Taekwondo, but it seems like Ssam-Su Taekkyeon doesn't have the same weaknesses as Renewal Taekwondo.
Ssam-Su is an all around better style, but it just doesn't deliver as much raw power. As Mori puts it quite aptly in his Battle with Ilpyo:

"Weak point of Ssam-Su Taekkyeon. It's weak. That's all."

I have a question, it might sound silly but i just want to know, so Mori can clone himself infinitely in the past, present or future at the same time each clone has a stat that almost the same at real Mori and every clone can spam using Hoechook Perfect Circle, right?

Finally forced myself to finish the HDE related shenanigans. Go check it out if you can 😘
Also don't mind the name I'm running out of jokes about this topic that aren't just "Mori is thicc"

Finally forced myself to finish the HDE related shenanigans. Go check it out if you can 😘
Also don't mind the name I'm running out of jokes about this topic that aren't just "Mori is thicc"
If this is accepted do this going to effect Mujin Park stat? he can push Mori Jin after all.

Back