• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The God of High School Discussion Thread 4: Post-Anime Apocalypse

Idk if that's enough. Mori at this point didn't exactly show much regeneration to begin with
This is a strange point. Mori has regeneration on his profile— we know he can regenerate, he's been doing it for quite a while. It may not be portrayed consistently, but he can regenerate, and if Mujin has regen neg for whatever reason and Mori healed from his attack, it's a resistance.

If this is true, then Mujin also has Regeneration Negation High-Godly in his normal attacks, not just his Borrowed Power or Satan's Wings.
? That is his Borrowed Power. Yongje just decided to draw the cross attack as a slash wound because he can't draw wounds very well.

This is a strange point. Mori has regeneration on his profile— we know he can regenerate, he's been doing it for quite a while. It may not be portrayed consistently, but he can regenerate, and if Mujin has regen neg for whatever reason and Mori healed from his attack, it's a resistance.
Yeah the thing is Mori doesn't really have regeneration on his profile.
He has low regen for his first key for healing slightly faster than normal people but this would completely upgrade his regeneration to where he basically heals wounds in seconds.

Which I'm not against, it's just that this looks more like Yongje just forgot to draw a wound lmao

This is where Low-Mid post memories Mori comes in handy. :devilish:
Not only did I completely forget about that from MJs profile, we didn't even put it in the MD profiles 😭
I prepared for this discussion years in advance.
4hxlhi.jpg

Not only did I completely forget about that from MJs profile, we didn't even put it in the MD profiles 😭
Ngl I am low key considering axing it, Yongje really does not do well with consistent displays of injury and healing, which makes judging regen "feats" hard when you don't know if a character is regenerating or Yongje just forgot he disemboweled them a chapter ago.

Ngl I am low key considering axing it, Yongje really does not do well with consistent displays of injury and healing, which makes judging regen "feats" hard when you don't know if a character is regenerating or Yongje just forgot he disemboweled them a chapter ago.
Worst thing about hax in general in GoH is that they very often go without any verbal explanation.
Like when Mira fights Deer she has broken bones sticking out of her arm and then 3 seconds later they're gone and never appear again. Series like Bleach or Naruto would give you a 3 page explanation about her super-duper regenerative abilities and Yongje is just like "nah you get it" 😭

Worst thing about hax in general in GoH is that they very often go without any verbal explanation.
Like when Mira fights Deer she has broken bones sticking out of her arm and then 3 seconds later they're gone and never appear again. Series like Bleach or Naruto would give you a 3 page explanation about her super-duper regenerative abilities and Yongje is just like "nah you get it" 😭
tbh it seems like he generally doesn't double check whatever his assistants do. he only sketches the entire thing and leaves it to his assistants to clean the lineart and color in. like how the early part 6 artstyle wasn't even Yongje, it was an assistant of that time that just did whatever he wanted, lmao

Back