• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The God Emperor of Mankind (Warhammer 40,000) VS Chaos King (Marvel Comics)

that 1-A immortality aint allowed.

CK is just 3-A nonexistance, nothing the GEoM cannot handle.

Avatar of an entity doesen't mean as strong as an entity. That's even true in 40K, as daemons are degrees of infinity weaker than the chaos gods they serve as avatars of.

Where did I mention immortality?

Something based entirely around non existence made by a 1A being, getting erased?

Actually, for once, I'm not sure. I will say one thing. For some reason, we've begun to severely underestimate Marvel Skyfathers. GEoM isn't taking this easily, if at all.

Saying that the emperor is fighting oblivion because he is fighting his avatar is like saying that fighting a single pokemon means you will have to fight Arceus.

At this point the CK is just a 3-A avatar of oblivion. If it isnt protected by Oblivion himself, its just 3-D nonexistence. GEoM erases.

Something based around erasure getting erased is downright wrong.

Also, bad example, as none of them are avatars of Arceus

@ Gargoyle Erasing beyond nonexistence is something common. Why CK being nonexistant is such a problem.

Pretty sure Oblivion is hilariously above the Chaos Gods.

Also pretty sure the Chaos King can devour the Emprah

So instead of fighting emprah, CK be like **** this shit.. and then eat the rest of the verse.. just like what happen to marvel multiverse..

Back