• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The God Emperor of Mankind VS Asura

Time Manipulation, Telepathy, Precognition, Matter Manipulation, Transmutation, Reality Warping, Illusion Creation and Soul Manipulation.

The Everlasting said:
Time Manipulation, Telepathy, Precognition, Matter Manipulation, Transmutation, Reality Warping, Illusion Creation and Soul Manipulation.
He has a lot more than that. I did a HUGE thread on this and like... most of it got ignored.

He has... in addition, Everlasting.

1. Subatomic Matter Maniuplation. Through his immense psyker power, he's able to "tear things apart at the molecular level" (I have scans for this).

2: Energy Maniuplation (or at least absorption). During the fights with the Greenskin Empire of Urlakk Urg, his chief shamans were able to wield the magic of Gork and Mork very effectively, but the Emperor was able to "absorb it's power and use it as his own", increasing his psyker powers further.

3: Telekinesis. Magnus the Red felt the "weight of the Emperor's words" from across the Galaxy, and the entire legion of the Emperor's Children were forced to their knees by a word.

4: Regenerationn (at least High, likely Godly). He's the first ever "Perpetual" which is a human only power that allows him to regenerate from "anything", that's PIS, but Vulkan, his son, revived from being molecularly destroyed in moments.

5: Biomancery (he can maniuplate blood and flesh of living creatures).

As much as i like Asura a lot, I'm siding with GEoM due to the amount of hax he has from Ever and Aparaj.

Also, i intend to post a thread about upping the GEoM's speed, as he should be far higher in movement speed. According to the book, he traveled to Mars to continue the fight... and started fighting after the Dragon landed on Mars.

So he traveled (Unless teleportation is involved) from Earth to Mars in the time it takes an object to travel from Earth to Mars.

Notable_warpstorms.jpg

^ Storm of the Emperor's Wrath = 1000 light years.

GEOM stomps

Jockey-1337 said:
Notable_warpstorms.jpg

^ Storm of the Emperor's Wrath = 1000 light years.

GEOM stomps
SotEW isn't confirmed to be caused by the Emperor, that's just what the Imperium called it, unless it's been retconned.

Storm of the emperor's wrath is irrelevant when you consider the firetide is a 75,000 lightyear long beam which no life can survive. Of course this is powered by alot of psykers but that wasnt always the case botb the Emperor and the sigilite powered it prior to the HH.

In the Book the outcast dead, the emperor discusses his omnipotence saying either you are all powerful or all knowing you cannot be both.

I have accumulated enough data to basically prove nothing but infinite power could topple GEoM reguardless if its within the Material Verse or the Immaterium.

Ceispherus said:
I have accumulated enough data to basically prove nothing but infinite power could topple GEoM reguardless if its within the Material Verse or the Immaterium.
Can you reword that please?

"This battle will take place on the mortal world, so, no 1-C Emperor."

From what I understand the Emperor is 1-C when he was in his prime (During the Horus Heresy), this has nothing to do with him being in the Warp or in the mortal world - his lower tier (4-B) is when he's on the golden throne (completely immobile and basically dead but for a couple of cells being kept alive by the throne it's self, his immense will power and by sacrificing thousands of psykers every day)

So if you're saying no 1-C Emperor then that means Asura is fighting a corpse on a throne?

If this is the case then surely it's a massive stomp in Asura's favour?

First, that is a niiiice necro.

Secondly, no. 1-C Emperor is his presence on the Warp. On the Matterium, on his prime, he is 4-A.

Thridly, this match was by the time Asura was 4-A, not 3-B. Can someone close this thread?

Back