• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I mean, if it’s a series of explosions coming at them (which I assume to be decently large), then MR would not hesitate to immediately use Bottled Time.

Plus, MR flies, so they wouldn’t really be affected by the stomping.
No Its not coming at them, its just to make himself look intimidating

Time Stop (Once Bottled Time has absorbed enough sand, it can freeze time)
I don't get it, does he start with sand in his bottle?

As long as they want it to be, and as many times they want to use it, as in infinitely
Assuming he does start with sand in his bottle, how does he stop time forever if he constantly needs to refill the bottle?

btw I watched a clip of him using it and it was really funny and interesting haha

So to sum this up, Takemiron’s wincon is to time travel while MR’s wincon is to deconstruct, rangespam, and use Bottled Time. Since Takemiron would not go for time travel at the start and go more for hand-to-hand combat, nothing is really stopping MR from just firing RHM’s laser at Takemiron to deconstruct him to a point his absorption probably wouldn’t save him. And even if he does have the absorbed power and does his explosions, this immediately alerts MR to use Bottled Time due to recognizing his power. As for the precognition, from the scans I have seen, it appears that they trigger at random moments, so I’m not sure how reliable this would be.
I don't get it, does he start with sand in his bottle?
Yeah there’s sand in his bottle at the start. After some time, the bottle will become full and he can fully time stop.
Assuming he does start with sand in his bottle, how does he stop time forever if he constantly needs to refill the bottle?
He doesn’t stop time forever, at least we aren’t sure how long the time stop lasts since it cuts to the failscreen just as he is about to shoot Henry while he is frozen in time. But given he had the time to monologue before finishing Henry off, I’d say it’s decently long.

So to sum this up, Takemiron’s wincon is to time travel
Don't forget to add this Wincon for Takemiron: They would have a higher AP due to them amping their original AP with the accumulative AP of the attacks absorbed to deal an exploding punch that would probably one-shot MR.

Since Takemiron would not go for time travel at the start and go more for hand-to-hand combat, nothing is really stopping MR from just firing RHM’s laser at Takemiron to deconstruct him to a point his absorption probably wouldn’t save him. And even if he does have the absorbed power and does his explosions, this immediately alerts MR to use Bottled Time due to recognizing his power.
you forget Takemiron would see this in the immediate future and aim to dodge these lasers. Also, Takemiron has heat resistance. Man literally absorbed a HUGE LASER for his multi-continental feat

Yeah there’s sand in his bottle at the start. After some time, the bottle will become full and he can fully time stop.
He doesn’t stop time forever, at least we aren’t sure how long the time stop lasts since it cuts to the failscreen just as he is about to shoot Henry while he is frozen in time. But given he had the time to monologue before finishing Henry off, I’d say it’s decently long.

Okidoki.

deal an exploding punch that would probably one-shot MR
rangespam
And the typical Touhou dodging skills of being able to dodge bullet hell, and since he appears to be mostly a melee fighter who is outranged (Tens of meters > Several meters) that’s useless
you forget Takemiron would see this in the immediate future and aim to dodge these lasers. Also, Takemiron has heat resistance. Man literally absorbed a HUGE LASER for his multi-continental feat
Except the Precognition from what I have seen triggers randomly, there is literally no heat resistance on his profile, and RHM’s laser already deconstructs those it hits. Plus, top it off with intensive danmaku and he already has a hard time dodging things let alone knowing what to absorb and what he can get killed by. So what if his Precognition tells him he will die to a laser? He isn’t sure which laser he should avoid, and he already needs to focus on dodging the danmaku which would likely overwhelm him.

And the typical Touhou dodging skills of being able to dodge bullet hell, and since he appears to be mostly a melee fighter who is outranged (Tens of meters > Several meters) that’s useless
wouldn't they just resort to the range when they notice MR runni-... I mean rangspamming? hehe

They would probably even see MR rangespamming in the future before engaging in hand-to-hand combat. So logically they start with ranged attacks.

And yet they still outrange his fireball range. And again, they are good at dodging danmaku that makes it extremely difficult to even hit them.

there is literally no heat resistance on his profile
I just proved why he should.

I'll probably start a crt about it

and RHM’s laser already deconstructs those it hits
yeah because his lasers vaporize their targets. Deconstruction via vaporization. and he definately has resistance to heat as ive shown above

Plus, top it off with intensive danmaku and he already has a hard time dodging things let alone knowing what to absorb and what he can get killed by. So what if his Precognition tells him he will die to a laser? He isn’t sure which laser he should avoid, and he already needs to focus on dodging the danmaku which would likely overwhelm him.

I'm not sure what exactly this danmaku is, her page shows 10s of meters with it and you said MR would put distance between them. danmaku shouldn't be effective if that's the case. But if you claim she is within range then nothing stops Takemiron from reaching MR (refer to the reply to the next quote, the third line, below on how this is possible).

But what is the attack she uses danmaku with? Or/and is the name of the attack "danmaku"?

And yet they still outrange his fireball range. And again, they are good at dodging danmaku that makes it extremely difficult to even hit them.
BRUH, How do they outrange a ranged attack that is capable of reaching the moon!!!

And why is fireball the first thing on your mind? he shoots it back in form of a laser if he is shot by a laser... If it's not a heat-based attack he shoots it back in form of a big ass explosion or a ranged fire BLAST (not ball)

He can also explosively leap himself into the air to grab them from above. He did that to Shinra when he was flying really high.

Last edited:
yeah because his lasers vaporize their targets. Deconstruction via vaporization. and he definately has resistance to heat as ive shown above
Then if MR realizes their laser didn't work when the see he survived, they'll just resort to their gun to do piercing damage on him.
I'm not sure what exactly this danmaku is, her page shows 10s of meters with it and you said MR would put distance between them. danmaku shouldn't be effective if that's the case. But if you claim she is within range then nothing stops Takemiron from reaching MR (refer to the reply to the next quote, the third line, below on how this is possible).

But what is the attack she uses danmaku with? Or/and is the name of the attack "danmaku"?
Except she has 2 spell cards that can still hit him from afar: Master Spark and Asteroid Belt, which are over planetary in range.

Danmaku is basically from Marisa's spell cards. She usually varies in which spell card she pulls, but it should be noted that all of her spell cards can do danmaku.

BRUH, How do they outrange a ranged attack that is capable of reaching the moon!!!
See above. And as for it reaching the moon, Marisa would be comparable to those who she fought who can dodge her Master Spark, which as I said above that it travels in a planetary range.

And why is fireball the first thing on your mind? he shoots it back in form of a laser if he is shot by a laser... If it's not a heat-based attack he shoots it back in form of a big ass explosion or a ranged fire BLAST (not ball)
Because MR already resists his fire attacks. And if that laser comes back to him, this is already a sign he is going to pull out Bottled Time much earlier. Plus, MR just dodges the reflected attack.

He can also explosively leap himself into the air to grab them from above. He did that to Shinra when he was flying really high.
Yeah, good luck trying to hit MR when they are too skilled in dodging danmaku.

And upon closer inspection, seems like he releases said force of the attacks he absorbed as a beam, but he can't absorb things while releasing that energy. That means if he tries to hit MR, he will have his energy removed which means he will be left vulnerable for MR to attack. And since MR would just dodge the beam thanks to danmaku dodging skills, they just vaporize Takemiron while they are left vulnerable, and probably even stop time the moment he attacks.

Last edited:
Then if MR realizes their laser didn't work when the see he survived, they'll just resort to their gun to do piercing damage on him.
The kinetic energy from the bullet is taken away, it's not going to work on him.

aim dodge with precog also exists

Except she has 2 spell cards that can still hit him from afar: Master Spark and Asteroid Belt, which are over planetary in range.

Danmaku is basically from Marisa's spell cards. She usually varies in which spell card she pulls, but it should be noted that all of her spell cards can do danmaku.
Oh okay

but don't forget Standard equipment only

I don't see the spell cards listed under standard equipment, rather they are on optional equipment.

Because MR already resists his fire attacks.
MR cant resist the explosive force of the fire attack however, She resists the heat from the fire.

And if that laser comes back to him, this is already a sign he is going to pull out Bottled Time much earlier.
Which only lasts as long as there is sand in it. Judging by how he was hasty to shoot henry, it says it was only going to last for long. Also what would MR do during the limited stopped time? Feed Tekemiron more energy?

Yeah, good luck trying to hit MR when they are too skilled in dodging danmaku.
She's only good at dodging danmaku because she is faster than those attacks, speed is equalized so they aren't.

And upon closer inspection, seems like he releases said force of the attacks he absorbed, but he can't absorb things while releasing that energy. That means if he tries to hit MR, he will have his energy removed which means he will be left vulnerable for MR to attack. And since MR would just dodge the beam thanks to danmaku dodging skills, they just vaporize Takemiron while they are left vulnerable.
1. Your character has no idea of this weakness or even what Takemiron's powers are so how will they be able to exploit a weakness they don't know?
2. "Danmaku dodging skills" are a result of the M in MR outpacing several attacks slower than her. Unfortunately, speed is equalized andshe has no other way of dodging danmaku.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Takemiron one-shots with their amped selves due to MR having no speed advantage due to the equalization rule. A single hit will be enough to put your character out of commission. There is no way your character would deduce his powers and his weakness. Precognition and combat experience make it so unlikely for Takemiron to be careless. Charon would never reveal his powers and weakness in battle. I honestly do not see a way for MR to win this due to the rules of this tournament.

Upon closer inspection, I admit she does have mad danmaku dodging skills... wtf did I just watch💀

But my point stands. Most of those projectiles are slow and in exploitable patterns. she just exploits openings in the danmaku patterns and the projectiles are slow bruh. Is she even adept at hand to hand?

The kinetic energy from the bullet is taken away, it's not going to work on him.
Which only lasts as long as there is sand in it. Judging by how he was hasty to shoot henry, it says it was only going to last for long. Also what would MR do during the limited stopped time? Feed Tekemiron more energy?
Now, would the absorption even still trigger despite time being frozen? Energy attacks, I can still see him potentially absorb. But what about piercing attacks like his guns or blade? Would slitting his throat not be enough to kill him without triggering the absorption?

And nothing really states how much time the time stop lasts, let alone if it depletes any sand given how I stated earlier that it cuts to the failscreen while time was still frozen, so you can’t really prove it is short, but then again, it can’t be proven it is long. Regardless, RHM still had enough time to kill Henry while time is frozen, so that didn’t matter.
Oh okay

but don't forget Standard equipment only

I don't see the spell cards listed under standard equipment, rather they are on optional equipment.
You got it mixed up. Those are only her ability and player system cards that are optional, and those are completely different from spell cards. Spell cards are a natural ability they already have and regularly carry around.
She's only good at dodging danmaku because she is faster than those attacks, speed is equalized so they aren't.
Well she can slow down to dodge them more percisely, but can otherwise move fast as them otherwise. And by this logic, this means Takemiron’s attacks are also the same speed as her and himself. And she is used to dodging attacks faster than her.
1. Your character has no idea of this weakness or even what Takemiron's powers are so how will they be able to exploit a weakness they don't know?
MR would still at least know what their power is because of Extrasensory Perception from Marisa sensing a strange power from Junko.

2. "Danmaku dodging skills" are a result of the M in MR outpacing several attacks slower than her. Unfortunately, speed is equalized andshe has no other way of dodging danmaku.
Again, she only slowed down on those attacks. If she’s able to dodge those while moving slow, then she can definitely dodge those just as fast as her.
Takemiron one-shots with their amped selves due to MR having no speed advantage due to the equalization rule. A single hit will be enough to put your character out of commission. There is no way your character would deduce his powers and his weakness. Precognition and combat experience make it so unlikely for Takemiron to be careless. Charon would never reveal his powers and weakness in battle. I honestly do not see a way for MR to win this due to the rules of this tournament.
Wrong.

So what if they can’t find his weakness? Many of his abilities still seem pretty basic to dodge to MR due to dodging danmaku. And they can dodge danmaku just as fast as them. Eventually, it just takes their Extrasensory Perception to know what their power is and know how to counter it, even if this battle is going to take hours. Mind you that Marisa would always tend to shoot and dodge simontaneously, so if they notice upon dodging his beam from absorption that he is taking damage, there’s his weakness revealed.
Most of those projectiles are slow and in exploitable patterns. she just exploits openings in the danmaku patterns and the projectiles are slow bruh.
You just looked at easier difficulties. Many bosses have varying attacks and some move just as fast as them.
Is she even adept at hand to hand?
RHM is adept in terms of swordfighting and even being able to grab and pin his opponents to the ground. Plus, he did repeatedly swing at Henry with his blows until Henry succumbed.

I was typing a reply but I realize that it's better use of time to just update Charon's page

Most of the claims I was typing are not even on his page yet.

and there are 7 characters in this tournament with invulnerability so I'm not even going to go far ☠️.

I concede @Spinoirr, GG @Psychomaster35

Back