• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

8-A Tournament Round 1, Match 8 (Right Hand Man VS Luck Voltia)

Right Hand Man doesn't seem to have speed amps

How will he keep up with Luck after he uses his own amps?

Right Hand Man doesn't seem to have speed amps

How will he keep up with Luck after he uses his own amps?
Time Stop. His spirit stops him in time and Luck has no resistance to it. Then, all Right Hand Man needs to do is one shot

Luck is 155 Tons, while Right Hand Man Reborn is >>>>> 882 Tons (He can effortlessly stomp people with that level of AP)

Time Stop. His spirit stops him in time and Luck has no resistance to it. Then, all Right Hand Man needs to do is one shot

Luck is 155 Tons, while Right Hand Man Reborn is >>>>> 882 Tons (He can effortlessly stomp people with that level of AP)
Luck can adapt to characters far superior to him with RPL

Luck would have already paralyzed RHM by then
Range is 4km, and the paralysis is done by lighting accroding to the profile. Few seconds should be more than enough to counter him with that range

Also, since RHM has knowledge on Luck, he would know he needs to avoid these attacks and counter with his Spirit

All of Luck's arsenal is lightning based, so if he gets one hit, he paralyzes. His speed boost also allows his to blitz characters comparable to him, so he can manage a hit

If RHM has prior knowledge, then he can just set up a forcefield that reflects Luck's attacks. From there, he can just Time Stop and one-shots them

Wouldn't he be able to play around the barrier since he also has prior knowledge? I'm assuming its some kind of magic only thing

Just an update that I’d like to switch to RHM’s base form because his Reborn form is about to get upgraded to Low 7-C (his regular key remains unchanged however, just weaker but still oneshots Henry)

The battle still plays out the same since he can still use Bottled Time and cast Reflect in his base

The video of the magic shield that the RHM use is from a RPG scene, so I don´t really know if is the typical spell that only works one time, is one directional or omnidirectional, etc

Still, Luck has resistance to his own magic, but I can see how a good time stop can end the fight

Also, Luck is vastly above 155 tons, that comes from the average magic knight, Luck upscales but RHM has the upper hand of course

Right Hand Man still have attack reflection and time stop.

RHM one-shot a guy who is 882 tons so that's 5.6x difference in AP. Luck's adaption won't come to help if he got killed before that.

Best Hand Man FRA.

That makes 5 votes to the best Henry Stickmin antagonist (Me, Gilad, James, Reaper, Shaiye)

2 more

Speaking of, can someone add the Sollux vs Boruto fight to their profiles? Their pages are unlocked, but I'm terrible at coding and I don't trust myself to add it.

Back