• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hoo boy here we go, while i dunno bout Iris (don't judge me, i'm in a hurry before) Laguna usually coat herself with her forcefield and go cqc, if she's overwhelmed then she'll use her water manipulation to summon a torrent, what's cure ultimate's first move?

Cure Ultimate will lead with a hl (holy light) boosted homing attack which allows Cure happy to (on her own) do This allowing her to blitz her prior speed, and under the speed equalized conditions would allow Ultimate to spin dash Laguna to shreds before she [Laguna] knows what's going on

I vote Cure Ultimate fmr (for my reasons)

Cure Ultimate will lead with a hl (holy light) boosted homing attack which allows Cure happy to (on her own) do This allowing her to blitz her prior speed, and under the speed equalized conditions would allow Ultimate to spin dash Laguna to shreds before she [Laguna] knows what's going on

I vote Cure Ultimate fmr (for my reasons)
So it's a speed amp? Does that spin dash penetrate forcefield?

Hmmm, i guess, isn't IR needed to react tl that kind of speed if it is then Laguna won't be reacting to that

Also, Iris has magic aura but it only work at soneone weaker than her so it won't be useful here

besides I could've said "invulnerability aura" and leave it at that (happy's side would've activated it mid fight) but that is the least of laguna's problems

Last edited:
Back