• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Front Man vs Mike Ehrmantraut (Squid Game vs Breaking Bad) (3-7-0) (Grace)

Connections: 9-C ex-police officers with Athletic Human LS and Gifted Intelligence from popular TV Shows that also use guns.

Hwang In-ho vs Mike

Speed is Equal
Fight takes place in a warehouse with several places that can be used as cover
Neither have any prior knowledge of each other

Who Wins?

Mysterious Masked Man: 3 (ShockingPsychic, jojo123, J.J._Chambers)
Kid Named Finger: 7 (CuteAnimeNekoGirl99, Peppersalt43, Recon1511, Stillwinston, Cimafranca133, Dinamic8000, ThePrimalHunter)
Incon: 0 ()

the_frontman__squid_game_fanart__by_yehua014_det2obo-fullview.jpg
98e6622094736ea2847cc17ddbc23766.jpg

Last edited:
I mean, they're both in an open field without much cover. Pretty sure this'll be an incon with both having great marksmanship skills and headshoting each other

I mean, they're both in an open field without much cover. Pretty sure this'll be an incon with both having great marksmanship skills and headshoting each other
Should I put them in a place with more cover to make this fight a bit more of a disscussion?

I feel like Mike has the skill advantage here. The Frontman was a police officer, but we don't know if he's retained much of those skills during his five year reign as the Frontman. Yes, he used a gun, but it was on a cornered man who was already injured.

Mike though, is an active hitman, who was also a police officer in his prime.

However, there is this;

Durability: Street level (Withstood getting shot in the shoulder by Hwang Jun-ho and wasn't phased much)

Frontman wasn't phased much by a gunshot wound, meaning Mike would have to get a headshot in. It also seems like his gun is faster, Subsonic+ VS. Supersonic, if that matters. Mike has "has been shot multiple times and survived", but that's a bit more vague, as it doesn't specify how wounded he was after.

Otherwise, they cancel out. Similar stats, both use stealth. Leaning towards Frontman for Pain Tolerance, facial armor, and enough skill for a headshot I guess.

I disagree with the notion of durability going to front man. He was shot in the arm a place you’re more likely to survive in comparison to the gut or chest. And gun speed doesn’t either when a bullet is shot it’s hitting the other in an instant and it’s more who can get in that shot first and make that shot lethal in which case Mike is taking that not only as a former cop, but current hitman as well as implied former navy soilder

Also to just put a pin in the bullet tanking Mike once did the same in a similar location when confronting corrupt cops in a more tense situation where both sides were trying to kill each other compared to the frontman where he wasn’t in such a situation.

So ye… finger

Back