• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Speed Equalized

Both 7-C

Start 2 miles away from each other

Hedgehog: 3 (ABoogieYesSir, ShadowWarrior1999, GlaceonGamez471)

Man: 1 (Andytrenom)

Voting for Shadow via teleportation, And he can increase his attack power by his Aura along by being Invulnerable.

Barry probably just one shots in that case.

Barry (at end of season 2)>Zoom with stolen speed>>Normal Zoom>>Barry (early season 2)>season 1 Barry who performed a 48 Kiloton feat.

You sure he can perfectly dodge every ''single attack'' Barry will use for long enough to take down a much more physically powerful opponent than himself?

I mean blocking or grabbing whatever Shadow throws at him seems like a solid option considering the strength gap

That won't be as effective against someone who can just eat up Shadow's attacks without fuss.

Also if the whole thing carries on for long enough, Barry can just go intangible as a way to deal with the random attacks. It's not something he would do immediately in character but after a while he should realize he has this option.

I don't think a 4x AP Difference is enough to completely one-shot, sure Flash still has that advantage in brute strength but if I recall correctly a 7.5x AP Difference is needed to one-shot.

Flash doesn't have just a 4x advantage, he's strong enough to curbstomp people who would have a 4x advantage against Shadow. And that is grounds for a one shot

Back