• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The first time you found out a character was broken

Skeletor is one of those guys who really needs to be used in matches more often. Why on Earth he's as ignored as he is currently is beyond me.

I remember watching He-Man vs Lion-O years ago and just going WTF on how ridiculous He-Man was then learning here his main enemy is no less insane

I remember someone thought that the Battletoads solos the entire TMNT verse the ignorance was insane. Speaking of which we really need more TMNT profiles here

I feel that considering the AP gap it was rather unfair. If there was a 4-A Key of Hades, I'm betting it wouldn't go well for him.

Hades Sword
THROW

Bring it on. He's got his own sword.

I really want Max ( Sharkboy ) to fight them. Can you put their high-end at Low 2-C so i can have my dream fight ?

That aside... TMNT always had the most ridiculous power levels jumps. Like, High 7-A to 3-C just because huh ?

Yugioh 5D's was this AP wise. I thought they would be tier 7 at most, but then I see them collapse supermassive stars just by Summoning monsteers

A character's broken you say...? Well, we can fix that with a lil' balance patch

Seeing Homura's only loss

What's Magic: the Gathering again?

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Shitty Yu-Gi-Oh rip off.
Magic came first by about three years, actually.

Inb4 the above was sarcasm and I somehow missed it due to being dense.

The Lama God

I was like "Boi was beat by a Meteor!" Then I came to this wiki and saw his page and was like ƒÿô.

If I'm not mistaken, one of the first threads I created was about Arceus and wondering why was he so damn high. At least I learned something and wasn't blasted with hate comments... I think.

Never expected much from Bionicle, and then I found out a bunch about Teridax's powers.

I remember I first saw the Emperor when I was talking with some guys online, and one of them sent a pic of him and asked how powerful we thought he was by the pic alone (nobody there knew anything about Warhammer).

I said "lol dunno" and one of the other guys said "looks like the design a City Block level would have."

When I 1st got here I thought Digimon was just some scrub verse that could get soloed by verses that cap at tier 4

Boy was I young amd dumb

Back