• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The First Spinjitzu Master vs superman (pre crisis)

Supermanmind.jpg

1st of all, I'm ninety percent sure it's 4d unless proven otherwise. Furthermore, FSM has mind manip resistance.

Can speed even be equalized if this version of Superman is Omnipresent?

As an aside, Superman takes this handily, IMO. BFR? Superman without the sword can vibrate himself (as well as Earth's entire population, in the most notable instance) into other dimensional planes of existence, using another source of energy; the Sword would definitely count. Magic? Absorption, and SoS Supes doesn't have PC Supes' vulnerability to magic anyway. Reality Warping? The Sword of Superman allows him complete control over the universe, all throughout time; anything Lego Boi does, Spandex Boi can undo, or warp to affect Lego Boi.

What can lego boi actually do to beat spandex boi? Most of what I see on FSM's ability list, Superman has reasonable counters to, SoS Supes even more so.

You do realize the sheer AP advantage FSM holds against him? His reality warping is at least equal to Superman, and no magic is involved

How so, exactly?

Like, what's the scale of the Realm of Ninjago compared to that of the DC Universe? I remember reading on here somewhere that the DC Universe is many times larger than our own universe, but I forget the specific number.

Back