• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The First Spinjitzu Master vs Apocalymon

Can Apocalymon erase him? I know he leads with it but I don't know if he can bypass Mid Godly

• Darkness Zone: Generates a dark dimension that extends between both his hands infinitely, and erases everything in his path from existence.

Precog let's him TP out or null the EE with amber, and after the Overlord, he'll probably use that sealing on darkness.

Teleporting out of the way won't help seeing as it's omnidirectional and universal in range. Not only that Apocalymon has a ton of other techniques like this.

Apocalymon reduces Children Chosen to Bits

Okay, I've thought about it, and FSM should take it high difficulty. Being a Digimon, Apoc has a lot of ways to kill FSM, but FSM's null should take out EE's and his precog lets him stay on top. Then FSM's cross universal portals help him out as well, and his holy manip is a nasty thorn in Apoc's side. Combine that with hacking his data, stat amps, and possibly higher AP due to his feat being done as a child before learning martial arts and a skill advantage, FSM should edge out a win.

Apocalymon has Precog as well. Cross Dimensional Portal will not help against Apocalymon. Holy Manipulation failed to work on Apocalymon before. Hacking a nonexistent being? Apocalymon has Father Time in which is instant death with a word. And while I haven't added it yet, Apocalymon both has Power Null and resistance to it thanks the the cards, but that is irrelevant here. He can flat out ripout souls, Freeze Master with Absolute Zero, etc. Also how does this Power Null work? Apocalymon can also simply turn FSM into a sprite and null his powers.

Power Null is basically null variations of your powers and add them to your own. I guess FSM may still take it if it's due to sealing. How does the death manip work? Is it age related?

No, Apocalymon talks, FSM dies.

• Shi no Senkoku/Father Time: Summons a magic circle of dark power and kills an opponent with a word of death.

He'll do anything after he uses Darkness Zone. Anything that kills (Plus it's an inherited skill, and we know how bad the anime is at showing those). How often does FSM seals or Power Nulls?

Knowing it will happen and dodging it in time are two different things. How does the sealing work?

He destroys the physical form of whatever he's fighting, disperses their essence, and cuts off their ties from the rest of the world and seals their conscience in a island.

"He destroys the physical form of whatever he's fighting"

Apocalymon has no physical form. He's non-corporeal.

"disperses their essence"

He essence has already been erased. All Apocalymon has is his Dark Core in which is the nonexistent version of a Digicore.

That's two steps taken care of.

If he did this to a non-corporeal then it should work. All but step 2 should work fine.

Welp, there goes our one of only two Low 2-C. Can't even have a fair fight nowadays.

Back