• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Firefly's Last Flight

Empires rise and they fall. I have fought the ancient species of the Wikia and my Staff brothers will fight on, meeting new threats in dangers as yet unrealised. We are a Wiki of VS Debates and VS Debating is forever. When our flesh is long forgotten, whether victim to the enemy within or the enemy without, VS debates will live on. Our hives will tumble and our mighty fleets decay. Long after our polished bones have faded to dust on a gentle breeze, our CRTs and Verses will remain. Remnants of a warlike race: the Debates of loyalist and traitor both. In them our story will be told ― a cautionary tale to those that follow. VS Battles Wiki cares not for faith or heresy. VS Battles is forever.

And as our battle-plate, our arguments and posts rot in the sand of some distant Wiki, they will pit and tarnish. Their dull sheen will corrode and crumble. Grey will turn to brown and brown to red. In the quietly rusting scrap of our fallen empire, VS Battles Wiki will return to its primordial state, perhaps to be used again by some other foolish Adopter. And though the weakness of my Account fails me, as the weakness of my Staff brothers' accounts will ultimately fail them, our Wiki shall live on. For VS Battles Wiki is eternal.

From the cooperation between Staff cometh strength. From strength cometh will. From will cometh faith. From faith cometh honour. From honour cometh promotion. This is the Host of the Wiki. And may it forever be so.

Matt's avatar finally matches his name; good old MatPat! XD

Back