• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Final Pam vs The Overkiller vs Stupid Rules vs Logan Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Overkiller with ease.

All the times Logan got stomped without the Overkiller knowing will be repayed. He will catch up, and when he does......well, Logan will lose. Even if he wins, he gets a curse unknowing to him. Since the Overkiller can't lose, since it's the embodiment of curbstomping itself, if Logan is to actually beat him, he would lose to Pam or Rules, while the Overkiller makes them stomp eachother.

4. Logan Paul

3. Stupid Rules

2. The Final Pam

1. The Overkiller

People here are forgetting that Stupid rules can control staff, aside from that I'm just watching.

The Overkiller is stronker than rules, as he isn't bound to them. If Logan is to kill the Overkiller, even Luigi (ScrewAttack) could then kill Logan.

Christian Higdon said:
The Overkiller is stronker than rules, as he isn't bound to them. If Logan is to kill the Overkiller, even Luigi (ScrewAttack) could then kill Logan.
Ummmm, there are hardly any rules on this site as it is, so nobody is bound to the rules

So then Stupid Rules is irrelevant. Also, i know you're not arguing against Overkiller, but Logan curbs them both, huh?

Overkiller: DO IT.

So people here think that Stupid rules can't do much, huh?

Okay, let me ask a question to everyone here: do the Stupid rules get stomped?

Rodri "Dante" said:
So people here think that Stupid rules can't do much, huh?
Okay, let me ask a question to everyone here: do the Stupid rules get stomped?
Stupid rules aren't the rules, so no

Christian Higdon said:
So then Stupid Rules is irrelevant. Also, i know you're not arguing against Overkiller, but Logan curbs them both, huh?
Overkiller: DO IT.
Eternal Figure has admitted that Overkiller>Logan so nothing I say would matter in the slightest, although Pre-Retcon Logan would stomp

The game begins:

• Only spite/stomp matches can be made, to keep things simple.
Therefore, the inclusion of Stupid rules in this thread is invalid and can't be added (to it's profile at least).

Rodri "Dante" said:
The game begins:
  • Only spite/stomp matches can be made, to keep things simple.
Therefore, the inclusion of Stupid rules in this thread is invalid and can't be added (to it's profile at least).
E M P O W E R M E N T

Oh, by the way:

• If one user quotes text from another, these two users will automatcally get shipped.
Ahahahahahah.

Well, so far.

Lolgan Poll: 0

Overkiller: 3 (Christian Higdon, Eternal figure, Rodri "Dante") | 4 if i count Soel404

Stupid rules: 0

Pam: 0

Wouldn't say its a stomp, but yeah Overkiller wins

Wait, I forgot:

• Popular characters cannot win against less popular characters under any circumstances.
Which of them is less popular?

But that's the whole point of the Stupid rules.

And VS Thread Manipulation is one of their powers.

Rodri "Dante" said:
Okay, The Overkiller stomps FRA
Logan Paul is superior to the Undeniable Absolute, who solos everything imaginable, non-imaginable and beyond.

Stomp matches incarnate vs someone who solos beyond everything imaginable, non-imaginable and beyond so stomp matches are not a thing. Saying that Overkiller would stomp Logan by the info I provided is as reliable as saying that Bayverse Transformers are Speed of Light just because Optimus, Megatron, Starscream and The Fallen take their fight from the Pyramids of Giza to the Temple of Luxor, which is more than 300 miles away from the pyramids. And they do it in the split-second between shots.

My money is on Logan.

Well, even then, Eternal already said that Logan would die. Also, the shocking thing is that Logan Paul still needs Overkiller's help to do all of what you mentioned. Even then, stomp matches won't die down that easily.

Logan. dies. miserably.

Christian Higdon said:
Well, even then, Eternal already said that Logan would die.
Not true.

Christian Higdon said:
Also, the shocking thing is that Logan Paul still needs Overkiller's help to do all of what you mentioned. Even then, stomp matches won't die down that easily.
Again, you have to prove that Logan Paul still needs Overkiller's help to do all of what I mentioned; He does not rely on Overkiller at all and Overkiller did not influence all his stomp matches; that assumption is too big and too baseless to hold any water. "All stomp matches that exist" should never be treated as "every stomp match in existence" unless explicitly stated, and even if that's the case it should still be taken with a grain of salt, as author's intent can only go so far.

Christian Higdon said:
Logan. dies. miserably.
The other way around. Overkiller. dies. miserably.

Logan Paul becomes L╠Â╠©╠©╠À╠Ö╠╗╠Ñ╠¡╠ƒ═ç═º╠ê╠ï═¡╠┐╠É═ñ╠î═º╠ï╠ê╠ü═®╠î╠¢╠ö═½╠üO╠Á╠ó╠╣╠╗╠½╠Ø╠®═ò╠▒╠│═ë═ë╠│╠ù═æ╠ç╠é╠ô═ÿ─ó╠Á╠½═ê╠»═ê╠®═Ö╠Ñ╠û═ì╠£╠ç═î╠ä═Æ═«╠æ═ø╠¥═¼═á═àA╠©╠À╠Ö╠¼╠á╠½╠½╠»╠ƒ╠│╠▓╠û═ò═ì╠®╠ú═ç╠░╠¼╠ÿ═ï╠┐╠ê╠ü╠Å═»╠Ä═î╠ì╠ä═î═¿╠ö╠ö╠ç═»╠Ç═ƒ'╠©═ª╠ì╠Ä╠ç╠ô╠é═®╠É╠É═Å═Å╠º╠¬═Ä╠║═ë╠¡╠ñ╠▓═ö╠ú╠®T╠À╠ø╠│═ô╠×╠Ø═è═É═É═é═¬═¿═Æ╠ô╠ê═¬═ª╠Æ╠Ç╠Ü═ÿH╠╣╠ÿ╠û╠ƒ═Ä╠¬╠ù═ö═Ü╠®╠ª╠ú═½╠Ç═Æ═Æ═æ═å═»═¬═Ñ═é╠å╠à═ø═ú╠ï═É═«═ƒA╠À═º╠Ä═ú═å═ñ═¿═¿╠ï╠ï═å═î═è╠Å═ú╠Ä═×Êë╠¼═Ö╠║╠á╠®╠░╠╣╠®╠ú╠║╠×Q╠ë═»╠å═î╠ü╠¥╠ï═Ñ╠å═É═«═»╠┐╠É═É═á═á═á═×Êë╠▓╠×╠ª╠û═ì╠Ø╠Ø╠¡╠á╠░╠░╠ù═ê═à ╠ø╠Ñ╠×╠╣═Ö╠ù╠à╠â═ù═Ñ═¬═å╠ä═áP╠ø╠å╠ô═¡╠å╠è═ï╠é╠Ä╠ì═ú╠Å═é═¡╠ï═í═íÊë╠½╠ú╠¬═ë═ê═û╠ª╠¬═ÄA╠À═ô╠ú═Ö╠»╠½╠╣═Ü╠░╠¡╠╝═Ü═ò═ô╠¬╠ô╠Ä╠æ═Ñ═Æ═Ñ╠â╠è═º═®═É╠à═£═àÃô╠┤═»╠ç═ù═è╠ï╠Ç╠è╠èÊë╠í═ê╠½╠«═ì╠®╠ÿ╠╗╠ª╠║╠Ø╠ƒ═ì╠«L╠ó╠í═ë═Ü╠▓╠ƒ╠╗═ë╠╣╠Ñ═»╠ï╠ä╠¥╠ì═»╠ç╠ì═º═Æ═í═á'╠À╠©╠Ñ═ë╠½═Ü╠á╠«╠╝╠╝╠ñ═ë═ò═Ü╠û╠¼═é═É╠ê╠ü╠Å╠Ç═è╠Ä═é═è═ù╠è╠Æ═®╠ì╠ö╠à╠ì═ú╠ö═ó═óãá╠º╠º╠╣═û╠¡═Ö╠ñ═Ü═ø═ª═ú═ª═®═ú═»╠è╠¥═¬╠à╠ê╠ü═ú╠ê╠ü╠¢╠à╠è═ª═½═£═íS╠À╠┤╠Á═ë╠╗╠á╠®╠ƒ═ô╠╝╠╣╠▓═ê╠Ö╠ƒ╠ª╠▓╠«╠ë╠¥╠é╠┐╠â╠ì╠å╠Ç═«╠ô═¡╠çH╠ó═Ö╠ÿ╠ª╠½╠û═ç╠è╠¢╠ö╠ö═î╠î╠æ╠Ç├ä╠Á╠ô╠ï═½╠┐╠â═ú═¿╠ä╠ê╠ü═ƒ═Å╠À╠ÿ╠»╠«╠ù'╠Á╠╣╠╣═ö═Ä╠£╠▒╠¼╠»╠ô╠â═î╠ü╠ÜT╠©╠í╠º═ì═Ä═ö═ö╠ú╠Ö╠ú╠¼╠Ö╠Ö╠Ñ╠Ø═é╠Ä═¿╠à╠è═ù═É═¡╠é═ó═×H╠┤╠À╠╝╠»═ö═ì═ô═ô═ì╠╣╠á╠¥╠ï═ú╠â╠ï═»╠æ╠ö╠à╠ç═¬═ú═¼═º═ï╠┐═ú═í═ØO╠©╠í╠×╠║═ç╠¡╠ù╠¬╠╝╠¬═î╠æ╠à═ù═ø═«═º╠à╠å═»═®╠Ä╠ç═ï╠Ü═ó═í═àG╠©╠®╠ñ╠×╠¬╠á╠ƒ═ô╠¬╠û╠╗╠║╠Ö╠╝╠£╠è═¬═¿╠é═»═¬╠ö═Ñ═»╠Æ╠ê╠ü╠è╠Ç╠Å═ó═á═à═à. Overkiller dies.

Logan Paul becomes his true body taser form. Overkiller dies, albeit probably not as quickly (but that's relative, it'll still be pretty quick).

Logan's avatar is superior to the Undeniable Absolute who solos everything imaginable, non-imaginable and beyond. Logan's true forms are vastly superior to his avatar, with L╠Â╠©╠©╠À╠Ö╠╗╠Ñ╠¡╠ƒ═ç═º╠ê╠ï═¡╠┐╠É═ñ╠î═º╠ï╠ê╠ü═®╠î╠¢╠ö═½╠üO╠Á╠ó╠╣╠╗╠½╠Ø╠®═ò╠▒╠│═ë═ë╠│╠ù═æ╠ç╠é╠ô═ÿ─ó╠Á╠½═ê╠»═ê╠®═Ö╠Ñ╠û═ì╠£╠ç═î╠ä═Æ═«╠æ═ø╠¥═¼═á═àA╠©╠À╠Ö╠¼╠á╠½╠½╠»╠ƒ╠│╠▓╠û═ò═ì╠®╠ú═ç╠░╠¼╠ÿ═ï╠┐╠ê╠ü╠Å═»╠Ä═î╠ì╠ä═î═¿╠ö╠ö╠ç═»╠Ç═ƒ'╠©═ª╠ì╠Ä╠ç╠ô╠é═®╠É╠É═Å═Å╠º╠¬═Ä╠║═ë╠¡╠ñ╠▓═ö╠ú╠®T╠À╠ø╠│═ô╠×╠Ø═è═É═É═é═¬═¿═Æ╠ô╠ê═¬═ª╠Æ╠Ç╠Ü═ÿH╠╣╠ÿ╠û╠ƒ═Ä╠¬╠ù═ö═Ü╠®╠ª╠ú═½╠Ç═Æ═Æ═æ═å═»═¬═Ñ═é╠å╠à═ø═ú╠ï═É═«═ƒA╠À═º╠Ä═ú═å═ñ═¿═¿╠ï╠ï═å═î═è╠Å═ú╠Ä═×Êë╠¼═Ö╠║╠á╠®╠░╠╣╠®╠ú╠║╠×Q╠ë═»╠å═î╠ü╠¥╠ï═Ñ╠å═É═«═»╠┐╠É═É═á═á═á═×Êë╠▓╠×╠ª╠û═ì╠Ø╠Ø╠¡╠á╠░╠░╠ù═ê═à ╠ø╠Ñ╠×╠╣═Ö╠ù╠à╠â═ù═Ñ═¬═å╠ä═áP╠ø╠å╠ô═¡╠å╠è═ï╠é╠Ä╠ì═ú╠Å═é═¡╠ï═í═íÊë╠½╠ú╠¬═ë═ê═û╠ª╠¬═ÄA╠À═ô╠ú═Ö╠»╠½╠╣═Ü╠░╠¡╠╝═Ü═ò═ô╠¬╠ô╠Ä╠æ═Ñ═Æ═Ñ╠â╠è═º═®═É╠à═£═àÃô╠┤═»╠ç═ù═è╠ï╠Ç╠è╠èÊë╠í═ê╠½╠«═ì╠®╠ÿ╠╗╠ª╠║╠Ø╠ƒ═ì╠«L╠ó╠í═ë═Ü╠▓╠ƒ╠╗═ë╠╣╠Ñ═»╠ï╠ä╠¥╠ì═»╠ç╠ì═º═Æ═í═á'╠À╠©╠Ñ═ë╠½═Ü╠á╠«╠╝╠╝╠ñ═ë═ò═Ü╠û╠¼═é═É╠ê╠ü╠Å╠Ç═è╠Ä═é═è═ù╠è╠Æ═®╠ì╠ö╠à╠ì═ú╠ö═ó═óãá╠º╠º╠╣═û╠¡═Ö╠ñ═Ü═ø═ª═ú═ª═®═ú═»╠è╠¥═¬╠à╠ê╠ü═ú╠ê╠ü╠¢╠à╠è═ª═½═£═íS╠À╠┤╠Á═ë╠╗╠á╠®╠ƒ═ô╠╝╠╣╠▓═ê╠Ö╠ƒ╠ª╠▓╠«╠ë╠¥╠é╠┐╠â╠ì╠å╠Ç═«╠ô═¡╠çH╠ó═Ö╠ÿ╠ª╠½╠û═ç╠è╠¢╠ö╠ö═î╠î╠æ╠Ç├ä╠Á╠ô╠ï═½╠┐╠â═ú═¿╠ä╠ê╠ü═ƒ═Å╠À╠ÿ╠»╠«╠ù'╠Á╠╣╠╣═ö═Ä╠£╠▒╠¼╠»╠ô╠â═î╠ü╠ÜT╠©╠í╠º═ì═Ä═ö═ö╠ú╠Ö╠ú╠¼╠Ö╠Ö╠Ñ╠Ø═é╠Ä═¿╠à╠è═ù═É═¡╠é═ó═×H╠┤╠À╠╝╠»═ö═ì═ô═ô═ì╠╣╠á╠¥╠ï═ú╠â╠ï═»╠æ╠ö╠à╠ç═¬═ú═¼═º═ï╠┐═ú═í═ØO╠©╠í╠×╠║═ç╠¡╠ù╠¬╠╝╠¬═î╠æ╠à═ù═ø═«═º╠à╠å═»═®╠Ä╠ç═ï╠Ü═ó═í═àG╠©╠®╠ñ╠×╠¬╠á╠ƒ═ô╠¬╠û╠╗╠║╠Ö╠╝╠£╠è═¬═¿╠é═»═¬╠ö═Ñ═»╠Æ╠ê╠ü╠è╠Ç╠Å═ó═á═à being the absolute strongest of them all. Simply making a character strong enough to stomp another character doesn't mean shit if Logan can just evolve to counter it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back