• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Sir Ovens said:
The clones only happened because Jin is quite literally haxless and didn't have powers to copy besides cloning. Satan wouldn't open this fight with cloning.
The above comments say that's what would happen after they freeze GG eachother and have it be cancelled out

Satan is arrogant by nature. He will start off with power mimicry and try to end it with that. Again, the reason he used the clones was to flex on Mo-Ri. He'll use cloning and other copied abilities if he has no other option.

I wish we had a Dean or up to date Mujin Park profile, they could be great matches for Kirito, although with Dean it could end up the same as this.

CrimsonStarFallen said:
Not probably, he is the strongest. Only like, Judge R can compare, and even then, he isn't 4-A.
I thought he lost to Mo Ri?

Or would he have won if he....You know...Actually became 4A in his fight

@Schnee One

Jin is the strongest technically, near the end of his fight with Satan, Jin's seal was broken which allowed Jin to stomp 3rd form Satan even in his base form.

The thing is that Satan's 4-A rating is a hypothetical scaling from Mo-Ri. He actually stopped Satan from reaching X250 000 and 4-A is scaled from him one shotting all 200 quadrillion clones with one kick in X250 000 state.

Monarch compared it to destroying 200 quadrillion stars as Satan at that point had Low 4-C dura.

I'd think a better way to treat it is to just calculate destruction of a human with inverse square law

I'd have to get a panel of how hard he actually destroyed the clones of course.

Ok, I don't have a proper scan because webtoons are vertical scrolling, but Mo-Ri basically did this.
Screenshot 20190121-120904 Chrome
Screenshot 20190121-120928 Chrome
If you want to see it properly, you have to look up chapter 290 of God of High School.

right

I'll do that whenever I get into God of Highschool I guess

I'm too busy procrastinating on Jack of All Trades via procrastinating on finishing my side of the SAO Tabletop Summary Doc via watching Youtube

seems like they had the top blown off, which I have no idea if that means vaporization or them being bisected

I did a rough calculation, and found out that the required energy to destroy all of Satan's Low 4-C clones is 1.7040063e+58 joules. So it is in fact just borderline 4-A.

You didn't assume they were Low 4-C, right?

Otherwise it's extremely rough

But, either way, I could do a Calculation if I find myself remembering. I'll slap the blog post here.

Back