• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
If what Schnee says is true then Satan should take this.If Satan's mimicry, mind reading, and cloning required verbal activation or took place becomes viable overtime THEN I could see Kirito winning but with all of that being something that activates nearly instantly even when faced against an opponent with equal/greater speed.Satan should take this with 6/10 diff.

... okay I've been ignoring this as well but

How would clashing ice even interact?

So

With neither frozen, Kirito either

1. rushes him and gets various kinds of yeeted probably
  2. Activates something to let neither use skills
More I think about it the less likely 2 is

Yea, Satan would never gimp himself for his opponent, the only thing he would do to "help" his opponent is give them time to rest but he only did that with Jin Mo Ri, who he respected and he understood that Jin was fighting for days prior before his fight with Satan. Satan wouldn't limit his own abilities to make a fight purely physical.

He targets the area and says there be no sacred arts there

Meaning there's only going to be satan unless he musters the lifting strength to throw Kirito out of said area and not get stabbed.

I get that, but that would only happen if Kirito was willing to resort to doing that and even then 200 quadrillion clones would be out by now and Satan would have copied the ability for himself.

Kirito wouldn't just think to use the move instantly, he would be like "Maybe I can use Quinella's Law Manipulation" or something like that and then he would try to use it which would be more than enough for Satan to copy or use gravity manipulation to toss a planet at Kirito or both, although that feels like too much specualtion this is just how I picture the scenario personally.

But as you said, Satan's lifting strength can easily through Kirito out of the area.Along with that Satan has the skill and experience to do so even without reading Kirito's mind.Satan would just toss or kick him out of range of the null like you said and then he would immediately copy and spam clones.

I mean, how many other ways do you think Kirito would handle spontaneously having 200 quadrillion clones summoned by something he could nullify?

Kirito is more then capable of cutting said planet in half, it's kinda a moot point.

Meanwhile, Kirito needs one strike to end this with AP gap.

Do you think Satan would just let him null his power when Satan himself would have it by that time?

That wasn't the point, the point was Kirito's thought process isn't "null his abilities".Kirito would think back to Quinella using it and then he would think of using it himself which thanks to Satan's mind reading he can copy it.

Satan would need one strike to knock Kirito out of range and began copying and cloning.Which his skill and experience would most definitely let him do so.

Doesn't need to let him. He'll just pull it and that's that.

It's a field of powernull, which applies to both people at the same time.

Sacred Arts being relient on imagination, which Satan can mind read and copy says otherwise.

A field of powernull, so that actually makes things easier for Satan since the clones do not go away even when the original's power is nulled at least when clone is not in the powernull zone, Jin Mo Ri(who Satan copied cloning from so he scales) clone's didn't get nullified when facing Lee Soo Jin who could null his God powers (one of which was cloning) within an area.

Firstly he should have resistance to Powernull on his profile (unless Jin already has that)

Secondly, y a y a n o t h e r o n e s i d e d k I r I t o m a t c h

@DMUA I agree, but I can see why it's not, wouldn't know which one has the resistance to powernull or if there is any resistance at all and it's just a byproduct of clones not being 100% the same in dna as the original and are somewhat their own person.

Well, regardless

Even with Kirito's AP, there's absolutely no way he's beating 200 Quadrillion (and growing) clones with all his Hax, more Resistances, and more if he can't exactly just "null lol"

Doesn't need it when he has 200 Quadrillion instances of freeze GG Kirito wouldn't be able to deal with all at once, or several other abilities that say no u to durability

I mean, I think it's a complete curbstomp since Kirito has no chance in terms of dealing with clones

But as I've noticed many times, it kills the point of having threads for fun to just complain about something being a stomp for hundreds of posts.

Jon Mo-Ri can probably replace Satan here. He doesn't have broken power copying and has less clones.

Jin probably gets stomped. He can only make 100 clones and they all go for CQC, which leaves them open to freeze.

BTW Satan's match against Supes wasn't added yet

....And Jin's match with Hulk and Supes are Stomps now

Does Satan really stomp tho? The clones only happened because Jin is quite literally haxless and didn't have powers to copy besides cloning. Satan wouldn't open this fight with cloning.

Kirito's entire moveset is based on imagination, something Satan would instantly copy and steal everything.

Kirito has no win condition here.

I thought the massive AP gap would make this fair. Sigh...

A content mod can hakai this now.

Back