• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Father vs The God Emperor of Mankind

Sir_Ovens

Resident Kitchen Appliance
VS Battles
Administrator
Haven't had good controversy in awhile...

Father vs Father

Materium Emperor. Speed equalised. Win via death, incapacitation or BFR.

The Father Render
The god emperor of Mankind

Let there be Chaos.

Okay, how good is the Emperor's resistance to Mind Screw?

Also, Abeloth Uniamously lost to Emprah

I'd refer to the Abeloth vs Emperor thread, but I'm pretty sure The Father trumps Abeloth. I just don't know to what extent.

Just so you know, The Father has literally every Force ability in the book.

Gargoyle One said:
Did you even read my comment?

I'm wondering if he should Unequalize it....
Even if he does we don't have the calculations. The only thing we do have is that they are both Massively Ftl+

As for who would win, well, I think that God Emperor has the advantage with his power nullification that would negate The Father's Regenerationn. And with Void Manipulation he would make sure that he would't be capable of coming back as a spirit like Obi-Wan after being killed by Darth Vader. It would be a tough fight for the Emperor, but I think that he would win this one.

The Father is above Abeloth who sees nanoseconds as 'slow'. The Emperor is fatser than Horus, who has this clac on his page.

Mind you the clac was for a Space Marine with only a fraction of a Primach's power. Also, it was for Pre-Heresy Horus, who is slower than Chaos Horus, who is comparable to, if not slower, than TGEoM.

He's scaled to the World Razer

I'm not going to bother posing all the numbers in that calc, all I know is Father blitzes

I'd say Unequalize the speed, I think he wins regardless

The Father doesn't blitz actually. Calcing quickly the Nightbringer feat listed on the profile results in 36.188.852.459 c. The Word Razer is 89.999.999.993 c

Feat performed by a completely drained shard that is ridiculously weaker than the one the Emperor fought

That calc was also extremely low balled as Matt pointed out.

In any case, pretty huge speed advantage for the Father

My calc literally use the maximum possible timeframe and assumes that it travelled in a straight line, so it's also pretty lowballed.

Also, halting the time stream takes care of speed advantage

The World Razer is inferior to the Son and Daughter who combined are weaker then Abeloth who is weaker then the Father.

I'd say Unequalize it

At this dimensional level, it would negate High-Godly as well. Also the Chaos Gods can grant Mid-Godly and they couldn't bring back or protect Horus

Back