• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Fate of the World (Neo Metal Sonic vs Yhwach) [13-8-1]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Curious how this will go down.

This is Metal Sonic in his Super Neo Metal Sonic key, can transform into Master Overlord if he wills to.

Yhwach in his Soul King Absorbed key.

Speed is equalized. Who Wins?

Neo Metal Sonic: 13 (BEASTHEART880, Artorimachi_Meteoraft, GlaceonGamez471, Dragonite007, Gilad_Hyperstar, TauanVictor, Maverick_Zero_X, YungManzi Ikelaggan, Setsuna_tenma, Undylan)

Yhwach: 8 (Deceived3596 LaserPrecision Shmooply Smashtwig Hellscream CodeCCLL Axl233 Lynieryz)

Incon: 1 (robo)

Last edited:
Sonic, will Acausality Type 4's logic be a problem for Yhwach? Seems like a very meager feat. If Acausality Type 4 doesn't work, it's a hax stomp for Yhwach.

Are you using Soul king yhwach without sternritter abilities btw?
Nvm, it would be a stomp for yhwach with sternritter abilities

Are you using Soul king yhwach without sternritter abilities btw?
Nvm, it would be a stomp for yhwach with sternritter abilities
I assumed there were not sternritter schrifts as it wasn't specifically mentioned. But Yhwach can only turn to another schrift if the Almighty doesn't working. If Sonic often use the time stop? This would be incon.

I assumed there were not sternritter schrifts as it wasn't specifically mentioned. But Yhwach can only turn to another schrift if the Almighty doesn't working. If Sonic often use the time stop? This would be incon.
I am not sure if they make a difference since Yhwach doesn't use them at all in-character anyways.

Neo Metal Sonic could biocopy Yhwach and all of his abilities, then be able to use them himself. Any counter towards that?

I am not sure if they make a difference since Yhwach doesn't use them at all in-character anyways.

Neo Metal Sonic could biocopy Yhwach and all of his abilities, then be able to use them himself. Any counter towards that?
Yhwach can do the same exact thing, and yhwach resists his own hax
You need to prove that he can copy hax on yhwach's level as well, yhwach has been shown to absorb 4-D hax

Yhwach easily resists this.

I still don't see the reasoning for his type 4 acausality though

Acausality (Type 4; Super forms can function in the Egg Reverie Zone where time is shown to be switching forward and backwards constantly, whereas base characters only float around aimlessly

Actually, is his acausality 4-D? if it's not, yhwach hax stomps

all time related abilities are 4D, could you explain yhwach's wincons?
Yhwach starts with 4D Fate/Pregoc Hax and Power Nullification. Absorption, which can then affect Souls. Dura Neg Attacks. (Unless we're talking about Sternritter Schrifts.)

Yhwach starts with 4D Fate/Pregoc Hax and Power Nullification. Absorption, which can then affect Souls. Dura Neg Attacks. (Unless we're talking about Sternritter Schrifts.)
Metal Sonic doesn't have a soul btw.

Which is why I picked him rather then Sonic or Shadow. Otherwise, they'll get soul crushed.

Otherwise yhwach would've gotten 4-D hax ages ago, just by being able to manipulate time, which is not the case.

Low 2-C: Universe level+​

Characters or objects that are capable of significantly affecting[1], creating and/or destroying an area of space that is qualitatively larger than an infinitely-sized 3-dimensional space. Common fictional examples of spaces representing such sizes are space-time continuums (the entire past, present and future of 3-dimensional space) of a universal scale.

yes it is, affecting both time and space on a universal scale is 4D
No its not mate, i literally copy pasted the tiering.

Characters or objects that are capable of significantly affecting[1], creating and/or destroying an area of space that is qualitatively larger than an infinitely-sized 3-dimensional space. Common fictional examples of spaces representing such sizes are space-time continuums (the entire past, present and future of 3-dimensional space) of a universal scale.

No its not mate, i literally copy pasted the tiering.

yes i saw it, and that qualifies it as 4D

metal can negate it with his 4D acausality

which powers he has shown to null?

what type of absorption?

well metal is a robot, so he doesn't even have a soul
Acausality Type 4 you need to explain. Because: It has the kind of explanation that needs to be questioned.

Yhwach nullification all abilities he sees in the future.

Biological, Energy, Soul and Power; Yhwach can now absorb peoples bodies into himself through contact[49] and directly absorb their powers for himself as well.

Okey.

Out of curiosity, what would 4D time hax look like then? Earlier someone sent the justification of being able to affect a space qualatatively superior to the 3 physical dimensions. One example being space-time. So if Chaos Control can stop all of space-time, why is it not 4D? It's fulfilling the standard or significantly affecting a structure qualatatively superior to 3 Dimensions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back