• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Fate of Hitomi and Matthew [ Their TRUE Backstory ]

I would love to put this in a blog, but i am unsure if it'll be seen tha often , and because i am banned from making blogs . Like I mentioned before, this was something that has literally been driving me insane for hours. All of the potential "What-If's" were playing in my head like a soap opera. I wanted to at least share my "Original" Idea for both Hitomi and Matthew, one that explains nearly everything i did on the profiles [ Except a few things, which are my fault and can be considered a "Blunder" ] . Simply ignore it if you choose to,but i want to get this out of my chest. Sorry if this seems stupid, but i felt such a thing couldn't possibly be held in any longer [ And if you let me, i shall edit this information into the pages, which hopefully ends this "feud" of hate that everyone else has for my characters ] :

- For one, the whole reincarnation and actulaly limiting a tier 0 idea, which likely was the reason it was banned so many times, definitely wasn't in the original script. Here is how it was suppose to go : " Both Characters [ Hitomi and Matthew ] are Omnipotent and the Creators of each of their worlds [ World's Beyond & Wonderlands respectively ] .. "

- Both decided they wanted to come and interact with thier universes, but they had no idea how to. They couldn't limit themselves, their Omnipotence did not like that idea.

-So what they did... Was create the following [ human :personality ,vessel,spirit,body,mind , soul , will ] for them, specifically designed to hold their powers. They then inhabited this vessel, and lived their life as a human, yet were both separate and connected to their vessel, thusly the vessels in question [ Matthew and Hitomi ] can use their powers. Both used this personality to make them seem weak, but they actually aren't.

-When the vessel consciously [ Hitomi ] and subconsciously [ Matthew ] needed to use their powers, their respective creators gave them the ability to use them fully , hence they can. Neither of the vessels automatically have Omniscience, but they have access to it if they ask consciously / subconsciously.

- Their main difference is their awareness of their situation. Matthew is unaware of this, and uses his powers subconsciously. Hitomi however is constantly talking with her Creator, and knows everything there is to know.

- When their worlds crossovered, Hitomi adopted Matthew.

- Hitomi left to go back to her world, however she left a much weaker version of her back to be Matthew's mother. It is High 1-A powerwise, and is the one mentioned on Matthew's profile that he is far weaker than .

- Omnipotence Sharing is this process : Creating someone , Giving someone the connection to your powers [ not your powers directly { as in you don't get them back }, but a connection to it that you can sever at any time. ] , controlling them consciously/subconsciously . It is how Matthew has a "Awakened Azathoth", despite the fact "Azathoth" isn't in her world, nor would she have the ability to control him. Regardless of the connection, they are still your creation, and you can sever the connection and eradicate them. This way, you have a Omnipotent, Controlled servant under your command.

- Omnipotence Sharing was replicated by Matthew due to the fact she wanted Hitomi back in her life in one way or another. And yes, both creators knew the technique. Alll tier 0's can do it, albeit none have ever done it on panel or in any other fiction.

- Examples of such a thing In-verse with a story behind the creation : Hitomi's Spirit Guardian [ Was created as a way of protecting herself without using her own powers directly. Also sent to monitor Matthew and give her the details, even though she could obviously have the Creator within simply send probes. It was her way of protecting and monitoring simultaneously . So yeah her "Spirit Guardian" as well wasn't there for power play or my verse being "stronger" than any normal "tier 0" included verse , it was a concept that is a key part of both of the universes at large . ] , Matthew's "Awakened Azathtoth" [ Matthew has the legend of the Chulthu Mythos in her world. TThe reason he does is because World's Beyond and Wonderlands are carbon copies of the "Real-World", so both are aware of all the fictions and whatnot . Doesn't mean i OWN all those fictions, it just means they know about them in-character. Sort of like Percy being within the real-world as well Knowing about the legend of Azathoth, she subconsciously made him through Omnipotence Sharing, which ironically appears and due to Omni-Sharing, has the same power and nature as Azathoth himself from the Mythos ] Who is considered a "best friend" to him [ It also spared with Spirit Guardian, which due to both being Omnipotent Shared Beings, they stalemated each other ] , Matthew's Omnipotent Verse [ Subconsciously creating a pocket Universe which is boundless and as big as a Level Infinity Multiverse, which is filled to the brim , occupies , and is heavily based off the concept of Omnipotence Shared Realities . It was the original " Subjects and Aspects " { The one on the Blog that was deleted. I'm pretty sure a specific mod knows exactly what i'm talking about. It is why i originally included it, not because of some sort of power play... Everything i did here was "originally" meant to tell a story of some kind . The Subjects and Aspects Universe was suppose to tell of how the Omnipotence Shared Entities, despite supposedly being controlled, Matthew subconsciously gave them a will of their own, so they can live in this universe. They find out more about Omni-Sharing, and realize they, the connected ones, can also give it the same way Matthew gave it to them, in a never-ending loop . So they as well had their own servants, it was because Matthew had Omnipotence. Overtime, these Omni-Shared Beings wanted to know where they came from, and realized Matthew created them. So, they managed to contact Matthew through her dreams, and everytime she sleeps, she entered that universe and talks to it's inhabitants } Universe, it was also the first time it was revealed that a Connected being can give their connections their same way Matthew does to others ] .

- Unlike Matthew, who never even knew she had powers even now , the whole nature of S&A [Subjects and Aspects] Universe allowed the Omni-Shared Citizens to master their connection and their Omnipotence to a tee, becoming even more skiled than the vessel that subconsciously gave them a connection to his own powers. It is how they had omni-connections made to : [ Their armors/weaponry , cafeterias, Staff , Protectors , Security , and honestly an infinite number of variants ] So in a way, the creation surpassed the creator in this regard . A whole civilization centered around Omnipotence... You better not attempt to overthrow them.

- Like a certain yellow-haired child [ Franklin Benjamin Richards from Marvel Universe ] she always carried this universe around with her in a pink sphere [ Unlike Franklin who had it in a blue sphere during the time of Daydreamers and Heroes Reborn ] . She created this at 5 years old and still has the universe . She is called the Princess/Goddess of the Subject & Aspects Universe [ Albeit due to her personality, doesn't want to be called anything like that . ] . Due to that, she is treated as royalty when she arrives, albeit she believes it all to be a dream.

- Exactly like Franklin, she doesn't like others having the ball for reasons only she knows alone , albeit subconsciously without her full awareness of it.

- Azathoth [ Her first Omni-Shared Being ] and Hitomi are the only few so far that were allowed to hold the sphere besides Matthew herself . The One Above All, in the marvel fanfic, was also the only other person that held the sphere . This literally menas that so far only tier 0's were ever given permission [ even if she doesn't realize that ] to hold it .

- Once Hitomi was aware of the Subjects and Aspects Universe and what Matthew did as a result of the Guardian she left, she immediately returned and deestroyed the Avatar she made, to personally guard her . Even though the inhabitants of that universe were friendly and everything, she didn't want to take any chances on her making a verse . However, Matthew was not made consciously aware of her Omni-Sharing capabilities, nor was she even aware she created that wonderful Universe.

- The "World's Beyond" Hierarchy was created by Matthew's own mind, also due to Hitomi not being apart of her life post-S&A [Subjects and Aspects] Universe . Yes she recognized hat Hitomi wasn't the real one, and she was sad about it. The weird thing was it definitely wasn't reversed when Hitomi came back into Matthew's life, and became a permanent part of the hierarchy.

- Think of Hitomi and Matthew and their creators, as the relationship between Tenchi Masaki and Kami Tenchi. Except.. They have direct access to the entirety of their power, Masaki doesn't [ Well, except for that time he went beserk... I beleive he did at that point had access to it, but wasn't mentally prepared by the experience at hand ] .

- TOAA's son and everything [ Ivan Grey Summers ] ? Well, that actually wasn't TOAA's son. No... Both were Omni-Shared by Matthew, in a fanfic i have on my drive . In said crossover fanfic, that took place post-meeting TOAA, Matthew then subconsciously made a Omni-Shared TOAA, and his son. Yes, she was 5 in this crossover, and still had the S&A Universe .

-In that fanfic, Matthew meets Franklin Richards, albeit a older one.

Any questions ? Major WIP . I'd also like to request either one of the following : Please let me edit the profile with this accurate information, or allow my verse page to be returned with similar treatement to Crying Child... Or erase the lock and allow me to edit both of those, but ONLY both of those until stated otherwise

I don't want to be that guy that ruins the party but...

Weren't you banned from talking about this by Cross? I don't remember much so I might be wrong.

If that were the case.. I would have been blocked, banned, and or warned as soon as i commented on Crying Child about it .

Anyways, i am simply commenting on what i could have done. What they do about it... Is up to them. I thought the least i can do is tell them i already had a contingency plan just in case the reincarnation idea didn't work.

[ After looking at Cross' Message Wall ]

I guess i now know how much I pissed everyone off... Jesus. I did this to try to mend my mistakes... To show i can change and make it work ... But I keep on showing people the complete opposite . What the hell is wrong with me ? For my last post here [ Ban me if you ever see me here again guys... I'm serious.] I'm sorry i got you upset. I never wanted anyone i felt a lot of respect for to be angry at what i had done. It's why i have been trying so dang hard to fix it.But i guess something so horrid and terrible it cannot be fixed through any means. It's kind of like crap. Crap can be molded, shaped, and flowed and sprayed with the finest smells... But it's still crap.

And thank you Julian. Thank you for doing something i don't have the balls to do myself. I jjust can't face him here on this site knowing i made him so upset. But i guess it makes me feel worse that everytime i mentioned this, he gets angrier. So to avoid him being angry, either ban me RIGHT now , or tell them to ban me if they ever see or feel i am around . I don't care if i am just commenting on a match-up, or giving kudos to those who made a good page [It's not like i can say anything. Look at the other comments... How many pages have that many hurtful comments in it about how bad your character is ... How to let you know you should feel bad for even attempting to make a character so horrid ... Do i have any right to say what a good page is ? Heck no ! ] . Once i see a reply here, i shall close this, and never expect to see me here again.

I don't think that's necessary. It would probably be best if you didn't bring up CC and Hitomi for now until things are really calmed down.

If you want you can put them at Joke Battles (well i think you already have.) Or at caringfacilityforomnipotence wiki.

I mean its better than nothing.

Back