• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Eyes of Heaven | Ultimate Ninja Sasuke vs Heaven Ascension DIO | 2-3-0

Could i have a scan of TW acting on it's own and using it's abilities? and would stop him by putting him under a illusion
The world is canonically the same type of stand as Star Platinum which was shown automatically defending Jotaro
main-qimg-aeacc944ead79dfbd0568ea3ad30e1e0-pjlq

Is it only defensive?
I mean, probably, but that doesn't matter because that's all he needs to deal with illusions.
if all else fails, maybe i could try put some layers Mind Manip Layers for this Sasuke
You should if you can, but currently there's none.
It looks like Sasuke can't be killed. Type 8 Immortality, Ressurection w/ Stat Amps, and Fate Manip deserves a mention— though it looks like they both have Fate manip.
Sadly Sasukes resurrection and healing never even healed a lost limb. So if Dio donuts Sasuke he shouldn't be able to resurrect himself effectively. Even worse if Dio outright decapitates Sauce.

Sadly Sasukes resurrection and healing never even healed a lost limb. So if Dio donuts Sasuke he shouldn't be able to resurrect himself effectively. Even worse if Dio outright decapitates Sauce.
Oh is there a type 8 immortality and resurrection neg scan for DIO?

It's also worth pointing out that Sasuke's genjutsu isn't solely creating illusions in this key. Sasuke has a plethora of other options with Genjutsu snipped directly from his page for your convenience;

0ExYpvY.jpeg

C7NWVTA.jpeg

Oh is there a type 8 immortality and resurrection neg scan for DIO?
No? It's not necessary. Sasukes resurrection is limited to his body being intact as Hagoromo has only ever resurrected and healed people who were completely intact.
It's also worth pointing out that Sasuke's genjutsu isn't solely creating illusions in this key. Sasuke has a plethora of other options with Genjutsu snipped directly from his page for your convenience;

0ExYpvY.jpeg

C7NWVTA.jpeg
Yeah that's just sharingan shenanigans in general. Nothing that could help with time stop and reality warp hax.

No? It's not necessary. Sasukes resurrection is limited to his body being intact as Hagoromo has only ever resurrected and healed people who were completely intact.
This is sort of moot point. Sasuke's limbs aren't getting dismembered if Sasuke's AP and Dura are insurmountably high. It's a High 8-C and 4-A difference.

Yeah that's just sharingan shenanigans in general. Nothing that could help with time stop and reality warp hax.
It can, since Sasuke opens with Genjutsu. I don't see DIO wishing away Perception Manipulation or Paralysis, let alone resisting anything else catagorized under his Sharingan. Beyond using Relality Overwrite, DIO doesn't have the AP to breach Susano'o or Sasuke either. In this case, DIO is a glass cannon.

Amenotejikara + Sharingan Analytical Prediction can also deal with DIO's attacks, as well as a Shinra Tensei AP Shockwave should he be overwhelmed. Susano'o Aura will also keep Sasuke safe during Stopped Time, seeing as DIO's physical attacks aren't going to harm Sasuke.

With everything on the table, it does look like an occam's razor approach here is viable. It's 2 wincons versus at least 12 with a majority of them being Genjutsu abilities Dio has no resistance to. That said, this is also probably a mismatch.

Last edited:
This is sort of moot point. Sasuke's limbs aren't getting dismembered if Sasuke's AP and Dura are insurmountably high. It's a High 8-C and 4-A difference.
Sasuke isn't getting attacked by Dio physically but by his punches. In other words his reality warp. And Dios go-to attack is punching a giant hole in your body or blasting your head off.
It can, since Sasuke opens with Genjutsu.
Sasuke does not usually open with genjutsu unlike Dio who's opening move is time stop spam.
I don't see DIO wishing away thought-based Perception Manipulation or Paralysis, let alone resisting anything else catagorized under his Sharingan.
Even if we ignore Dio resisting those, they don't affect the world which is his main way of attacking.
Beyond using Relality Overwrite, DIO doesn't have the AP to breach Susano'o either. In this case, DIO is a glass cannon.
Why would he need a different way of taking out Sasuke than reality overwrite?
Amenotejikara can also deal with Time Stop, which is specified to be instantaneous on his page. Susano'o Aura will also keep Sasuke safe during Stopped Time.
How does that deal with time stop?

Unironically what does Sasuke do when Dio stops time and destroys him with reality overwrite? Which is btw his opening move

Okay, I'm not going to respond to all of this individually in a giga-long response chain, so I'm going to address these like so;

- "Sasuke does not usually open with genjutsu unlike Dio who's opening move is time stop spam.".
DIO does not usually open with Timestop either. In fact, DIO is very eager to gloat about his power off the bat to others-- which is an also inherent weakness listed on his main page as well.

- "Even if we ignore Dio resisting those, they don't affect the world which is his main way of attacking."
DIO doesn't resist Genjutsu. We've also never see him resist ocular genjutsu abilities. As a matter of fact, he objectively has no resistances to Perception Manip, Para, or anything else under Sasuke's Sharingan Genjutsu on his page. And if you want to argue The World as a wincon, Sasuke already has the NPI/senses to touch/interact with The World via Six Paths Chakra, Rinnegan, and Human Path. Sasuke will crack The World like an egg with 4-A AP -- and subsequently turn DIO into a paste.

- "Why would he need a different way of taking out Sasuke than reality overwrite?"
Because Sasuke's Genjutsu activates the moment he meets eyes with DIO. Sasukes's Perception Manipulation can make DIO believe he performed a Reality Overwrite or Time Stop while under Genjutsu-- when he's just in a daze in reality.

- "How does that deal with time stop? Unironically what does Sasuke do when Dio stops time and destroys him with reality overwrite? Which is btw his opening move"
It's an instant ocular-based switcheroo TP via Rinnegan, so he could just switch places with DIO to take his own timestop knives. I want to put this on the wall: DIO isn't surviving a 4-A attack --even with The World-- and Sasuke isn't surviving a Reality Overwrite.

As it stands, Sasuke has more utility and off-the-bat options to pick from with Genjutsu, Rinnegan, Type 8 Immortality, and overall ninja abilities. I just see him winning more often than DIO. I also haven't even covered Rinnegan abilities yet.

Last edited:
- "Sasuke does not usually open with genjutsu unlike Dio who's opening move is time stop spam.".
DIO does not usually open with Timestop either. In fact, DIO is very eager to gloat about his power off the bat to others-- which is an also inherent weakness listed on his main page as well.
First thing Dio did to polnaref was troll him with TS. He constantly spammed it against Jotaro and Kakyoin. Dio absolutely does open with TS. He may not instantly go for the kill but he will use it to avoid any danger he can.
- "Even if we ignore Dio resisting those, they don't affect the world which is his main way of attacking."
DIO doesn't resist Genjutsu. We've also never see him resist ocular genjutsu abilities. As a matter of fact, he objectively has no resistances to Perception Manip, Para, or anything else under Sasuke's Sharingan Genjutsu on his page.
He resists the mind manipulation which is the only threat genjutsu can pose here. Illusions are useless because of TW and time stop negating them. (genjutsu works by controlling the opponents brain through chakra control and is broken by disturbing that chakra control. If time stops so does Sasukes CC in DIO and Sasukes genjutsu ends.
And if you want to argue The World as a wincon, Sasuke already has the NPI/senses to touch/interact with The World via Six Paths Chakra, Rinnegan, and Human Path. Sasuke will crack The World like an egg with 4-A AP -- and subsequently turn DIO into a paste.
I don’t understand why do you keep acting like Sasuke could even touch TW through reality warp and time stop… it's like you completely ignore the main abilities of TW and just focus on his low durability.
- "Why would he need a different way of taking out Sasuke than reality overwrite?"
Because Sasuke's Genjutsu activates the moment he meets eyes with DIO. Sasukes's Perception Manipulation can make DIO believe he performed a Reality Overwrite or Time Stop while under Genjutsu-- when he's just in a daze in reality.
No he wouldn't because Sasuke can't control his illusion while time is stopped? And TW itself would be unaffected by genjutsu? Why do you keep ignoring this?
- "How does that deal with time stop? Unironically what does Sasuke do when Dio stops time and destroys him with reality overwrite? Which is btw his opening move"
It's an instant ocular-based switcheroo TP via Rinnegan, so he could just switch places with DIO to take his own timestop knives. I want to put this on the wall: DIO isn't surviving a 4-A attack --even with The World-- and Sasuke isn't surviving a Reality Overwrite.
What are you talking about lmao? Dio is not throwing knifes at Sasuke he's punching a hole through him. Sasuke has literally no way of avoiding time stop + existence erasure?
As it stands, Sasuke has more utility and off-the-bat options to pick from with Genjutsu, Rinnegan, Type 8 Immortality, and overall ninja abilities. I just see him winning more often than DIO. I also haven't even covered Rinnegan abilities yet.
What? Idc how much "utility" Sasuke has. He literally can't counter Dios main most basic opening move. Like he literally has 0 counters to time stop + attack combo that Dio starts with. And all his utility comes from abilities he has not used in a battle since 2 keys ago.

Dio can literally turn Sasuke into a pineapple or erase him out of existence without moving an inch.

Okay, I'm not going to respond to all of this individually in a giga-long response chain, so I'm going to address these like so;

You know, when he boasts about it, he usually does that in timestop unless the person already knows about the timestop and he knows that. otherwise he kept it a secret and mock them about it while they wouldn't even be able to hear it anyways. he has no reason to reveal the power of the world to Sasuke, so chances are he just time stops, boasts while he's in time stop, and roundhouse kicks him into a pair of shoes.

Obviously voting for DIO.
He can literally think Sasuke out of existence and completely incap him with his main go to moves lmao.

It's literally thought based Existence erasure, Time stop, and reality overwriting vs useless out of character illusions 💀

For seeing he cant see via the world, as in one of the polnareff fights, he couldnt see through his stand, for the senses part idk
That’s a weakness specific to silver chariot, the world would not only be fine, but act on its own to defend Dio. As such I think Dio wins so long as he can pull a time stop before dying.

I'll vote for Sasuke for my reasons
Your reasons were regarding his Type 8 immortality (completely useless due to being erased from existence/various other ways DIO will typically instantly kill the opponent 10x over), and the fact DIO would act out of character and not use time stop as a starting move.

to say your reasons are shaky would be an understatement.

Your reasons were regarding his Type 8 immortality (completely useless due to being erased from existence/various other ways DIO will typically instantly kill the opponent 10x over), and the fact DIO would act out of character and not use time stop as a starting move.

to say your reasons are shaky would be an understatement.
At this point there's an element of willful ignorance at play; DIO isn't crossing a 4 Tier'd AP gap between him and Sasuke, except with Reality Overwrite. And as it stands, DIO's one thing he can do here, solely, is Reality Overwrite to cross the AP gap.

My reasons are shaky? That's rich. This also isn't a contest.

At this point there's an element of willful ignorance at play; DIO isn't crossing a 4 Tier'd AP gap between him and Sasuke, except with Reality Overwrite. And as it stands, DIO's one thing he can do here, solely, is Reality Overwrite to cross the AP gap.
Which isn't a problem, since DIO spams TS and Reality Overwrite whenever he gets the chance. once he gets the chance to hit Sasuke (which will be immediately since he starts with timestop) he'll erase him from existence.

even disregarding that, it wouldn't even matter if he wasn't Tier 4 WITH overwrite, since he dura negs Sasuke regardless with any of his in character attacks.
My reasons are shaky? That's rich. This also isn't a contest.
No reason to get aggressive. just commenting on the many holes in your logic.

Yeah I'm not going to engage in a barbaric discussion. I'm unwatching this thread.
You can't refute that Sasuke's immortality is useless here and have not provided counters against the argument of reality rewrite, yet your response to someone calling out your invalid vote is barbaric? Bullshit if I've ever seen it.

Im pretty Sasuke's type 8/Fate Manip works on a Low 2-C, Low Godly, Plot Level if its based on Hagoromo

I also checked the profile and saw nothing based on plot manip

When Sasuke loses, Hagoromo states that Sasuke isn't supposed to go to sleep yet, and can choose his own path and walk again, allowing him to change and choose his own fate

sounds like Hagoromo will change fate after they resurrects Sasuke. which is unfortunate for Hagoromo, since sasuke isn't gonna have much left to resurrect.

sounds like Hagoromo will change fate after they resurrects Sasuke. which is unfortunate for Hagoromo, since sasuke isn't gonna have much left to resurrect.
In Naruto, Plot Encompasses History so Im sure he could go to a point before Sasuke is erased

It is a contest genius, why the hell are we here then? You can't vote if your point is refuted unless you provide counterarguments
People are allowed to vote based on legitimate reasons they believe in. It's not in your place to discard such votes just because you personally don't find the reasons sufficient.

@ReaperAndBlues a light warning. Regardless of your disagreements, do not be rude to other users or condemn them as if their input matters not. She just had an opinion, and had reasons and her vote still counts if she wished. Thank you.

Im pretty Sasuke's type 8/Fate Manip works on a Low 2-C, Low Godly, Plot Level if its based on Hagoromo
Actually no. For one, we don't have any evidence the l2c SC Hagoromo is the one reviving rather. This is why Naruto and Sasuke didn't get upgraded to l2c despite seemingly the same Hagoromo that revives them giving each of them half his power.

And idk where low godly came into question because nothing like that has ever been shown in the games

Actually no. For one, we don't have any evidence the l2c SC Hagoromo is the one reviving rather. This is why Naruto and Sasuke didn't get upgraded to l2c despite seemingly the same Hagoromo that revives them giving each of them half his power.
It’s via the Book of Transcendence which is Low 2-C
And idk where low godly came into question because nothing like that has ever been shown in the games
My line of thought was he’s stronger then any jutsu, which includes the Edo tensei

It’s via the Book of Transcendence which is Low 2-C
That doesn't really say anything...? Again we have no evidence they're the same version of Hagoromo. The one who resurrects the player always appears in front of them and interacts with them, but to SC Hagoromo they should be nothing more than words written in a book so they shouldn't be able to perceive him in any way if that was the case.
My line of thought was he’s stronger then any jutsu, which includes the Edo tensei
Why? He doesn't turn them into edo tensei so there's no reason to assume his healing capabilities are anywhere near that level. Saying he can heal them beyond what he was shown capable of healing would be a pretty major NLF so I don't see a reason to believe it would even go as far as high-low regen.

Here are the current arguments and my take:

Sauce's wincon based on what everyone else is saying is only Genjutsu (probably more but everyone forgets about that and just goes "Genjutsu GGs") another is just, breathing on Dio, since his durability is over trillions of times weaker than Sasuke's AP.

Dio's are: Time Stop (which he spams in character and would use regardless of if he was put in a Genjutsu), Reality Overwrite, granting him EE (which counter's Sasuke's type 8 immo through the way that Sasuke is brought back by Hagaromo), and based on the profile, subjective reality, all of which are thought-based. Also, resist Genjutsu due to the lack of layers in the Storm Games currently.

Last edited:
Here are the current arguments and my take:

Sauce's wincon based on what everyone else is saying is only Genjutsu (probably more but everyone forgets about that and just goes "Genjutsu GGs") another is just, breathing on Dio, since his durability is over trillions of times weaker than Sasuke's AP.

Dio's are: Time Stop (which he spams in character and would use regardless of if he was put in a Genjutsu), Reality Overwrite, granting him EE (which counter's Sasuke's type 8 immo through the way that Sasuke is brought back by Hagaromo), and based on the profile, subjective reality. Also, resist Genjutsu due to the lack of layers in the Storm Games currently.
Yeah. But there's a bunch of issues.

1. Sasuke just blatantly doesn't have any counters to neither thought based RO/EE and thought based time stop. These are Dios main and most spammed abilities so without a direct answer Sasuke instantly loses.
2. Sasuke in this key doesn't use genjutsu for illusions in character. He rarely ever uses genjutsu to begin with, and whenever he did so it was for mind control which Dio currently resists.
3. Dio has regeneration as well as The World which will defend him from any AP related attacks.
All in all, this fight might sound good on paper but is a completely one sided stomp due to Sasuke simply not resisting the right hax which stops him from using his own abilities.

I think this thread should be closed for being a very blatant stomp and instead someone should open a new thread with different keys.

If Pre-absorption Dio was used, he would need to touch Sasuke with his fists to RO/EE him.
Furthermore if we use adult Sasuke instead of post 6-paths Sasuke, he would get a minor time stop resistance to where he could perceive things during stopped time. This means Sasuke might be able to teleport out of Dios way even while frozen in time.

In other words, switching the keys would let Dio keep his win cons but nerf them enough to where he doesn't just stop Sasuke by thinking about it, allowing Sasuke to actually use his abilities.

Yeah. But there's a bunch of issues.

1. Sasuke just blatantly doesn't have any counters to neither thought based RO/EE and thought based time stop. These are Dios main and most spammed abilities so without a direct answer Sasuke instantly loses.
2. Sasuke in this key doesn't use genjutsu for illusions in character. He rarely ever uses genjutsu to begin with, and whenever he did so it was for mind control which Dio currently resists.
3. Dio has regeneration as well as The World which will defend him from any AP related attacks.
All in all, this fight might sound good on paper but is a completely one sided stomp due to Sasuke simply not resisting the right hax which stops him from using his own abilities.

I think this thread should be closed for being a very blatant stomp and instead someone should open a new thread with different keys.
Actually, when you put it that way, Sasuke really doesn't have much of a way to win. No one really read thought-based EE and time stop and realized that Sasuke would try to put him in a genjutsu, then immediately f***ing die the next move later. And if he comes back (if his immo isn't hard countered, which it is) he'll just do it again. This is a stomp

If Pre-absorption Dio was used, he would need to touch Sasuke with his fists to RO/EE him.
Furthermore if we use adult Sasuke instead of post 6-paths Sasuke, he would get a minor time stop resistance to where he could perceive things during stopped time. This means Sasuke might be able to teleport out of Dios way even while frozen in time.

In other words, switching the keys would let Dio keep his win cons but nerf them enough to where he doesn't just stop Sasuke by thinking about it, allowing Sasuke to actually use his abilities.
Let's do that.

That doesn't really say anything...? Again we have no evidence they're the same version of Hagoromo. The one who resurrects the player always appears in front of them and interacts with them, but to SC Hagoromo they should be nothing more than words written in a book so they shouldn't be able to perceive him in any way if that was the case.
It does? He's stll rewriting the Low 2-C books, and him showing up doesnt discount that the book itself is Low 2-C, and they can perceive him because his size manipulation
Why? He doesn't turn them into edo tensei so there's no reason to assume his healing capabilities are anywhere near that level. Saying he can heal them beyond what he was shown capable of healing would be a pretty major NLF so I don't see a reason to believe it would even go as far as high-low regen.
Sure I think this point was a little weak, but he can still rewrite the plot/history to have him come back

It does? He's stll rewriting the Low 2-C books, and him showing up doesnt discount that the book itself is Low 2-C, and they can perceive him because his size manipulation

Sure I think this point was a little weak, but he can still rewrite the plot/history to have him come back
Still gonna get erased by thought based EE if he comes back, over, and over, and over, and over, well, you get the point

Back