• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Empty Child vs The Thing

The Empty Child vs The Thing

Both are 9-B.

Fight takes place in 1940's London.

Gas Masked Zombie: 0

The Thing: 0

The Doctor appears and defeats them both (Inconclusive): 0

I'm leaning towards Thing via the fact it's assimiliation works pretty much via physical contact and the Empty Child doesn't seem to have resistance to that,also because of it's intelligence since a Blair Thing was capable of building a whole flying saucer.

But how does Empty Child's telekinesis work? and is his biological manipulation instant?

Oh wait,it seems like his biological manipulation works with a single touch...

Meh,i still think Thing can win via it's assimiliation process also being pretty much via physical contact,so unless Empty Child has resistance to assimiliation on a cellular level i'd say he gets assimiliated,plus again,intelligence while from what i'm getting on the profile Empty Child has childlike intelligence while The Thing as Blair was able to build a whole flying saucer and cause confusion,plus if they're fighting in a city i'd say The Thing could assimiliate and take over the citizen to overpower Empty Child,and Thing has similiar immortalities to him and i don't know if this counts but i'm pretty sure Thing could still incap him in a way with it's assimiliation.

Voting Thing.

the Thing can't assimilate inorganic materials, so he can't absorb the Empty Child's nanogenes, so they just turn the flesh monster into a replica of the Empty Child

Back