• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The emperor of mankind vs Lucifer morningstar

All at their strongest and not holding back

The emperor walked into his throne only seeing dead man on the ground he sees a tall man in the distance and throws his sigaret in his face and now the emperor is angry and they have to fight

Who wins

Lucifer stomps. He's several infinities above the Emperor as it is. Somebody close this.

He isn't, at all. If you think so, make a CRT. We don't make matches with guesswork statistics.

Okay so give me reasoning why lucifer wins besides being above baseline which i have no idea what that means
He transcends the Emperor several times over. In other words, he views him as less than fiction. Hax aren't working on a being from a higher level of existence than oneself without proof.

Fiction cannot view a other fiction as fiction both exist beyond space and time no one exists beyond each other
They can quite fine. That's literally how hierarchies in Tier 1 work. When They Cry is one example of a work that uses this regularly.

Have you actually read the Tiering System before making this match?

Then please don't make matches with characters whose levels of powers you don't understand especially at Tier 1.

How was I supposed to know who would stomp this match
By reading their profiles, as well as the tiering system. That said, I understand that at the higher tiers our standards become very complicated, so I'd recommend participating in matches below 2-C until you're confident with the standards of the wiki, then work your way up.

Back