• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The anime has the characters creating sonic booms, so they already are bullet speed, now if only we could get stuff calc, we could put numbers on them.

Though depending on how the bullet dodging is done, could also be another good feat.

I remember from the LN Shadow reacting to bullets right as they touch him, which should be very good, idk if that's what the manga has now adapted.

At this point, we probably should apply the ap revisions of stuff that has been accepted, speed though, needs the other stuff i requested calc.

We got a few hypersonic+ calcs, the sub-relativistic+ one on the profiles, besides the "canon" argument, which i think may be needlessly strict is just a glaring outlier right now, but if we get a couple of things around the mhs+ to sub-relativistic range, it would become more tolerable.

That said still kinda wrapped up in other things, so it would still have to wait, unless someone else wants to do it.

Idk, maybe the smoke is proof? It's all range atomic there a variant, and used by a stronger Shadow, so it wouldn't contradict anything if it's valid.

That's if it's valid though. Otherwise someone would have to repost the calc, with pulverization used

I'm only manga reader just wanted to know is there any significant changes between manga and LN?
Not much imo, though if you need more context and dialogues between characters, then LN is the best to understand deeply. On the other hand, manga tends to focus more on comedy in its presentation.

But there isn't any difference between the plot or other significance parts in between them.

I just finished reading volume 6. Apparently there was no impressive feats for this volume.

Is there any of you who have also finished reading it and find a good feats?

I had thought that the feats where Cid cured Milia (daughter of Olba) might be able to add to his ability

I just finished reading volume 6. Apparently there was no impressive feats for this volume.

Is there any of you who have also finished reading it and find a good feats?

I had thought that the feats where Cid cured Milia (daughter of Olba) might be able to add to his ability
I have also finished, the only ability he would get this volume, I believe, is status reduction. By using his magic, he managed to decrease Beta's speed.

I have also finished, the only ability he would get this volume, I believe, is status reduction. By using his magic, he managed to decrease Beta's speed.
I remember that. Actually the ability of the Stealth Mastery Cid when becoming Jack the Ripper is also getting better. Maybe it can be added to the justification?

In addition, the ability of him to make White Wolf frightened as he wrote him. I will send the feats later and maybe you can judge what to enter. My own opinion, it is included in the fear inducement, but there is still a strange part.

No it's ridiculously above anything else calced in the series so far, I have seen a few Hypersonic to Hypersonic+ calcs.

No it's ridiculously above anything else calced in the series so far, I have seen a few Hypersonic to Hypersonic+ calcs.
I found a little feats for the speed at Kage No Jitsu. But, as I recall there was an explanation of Cid when he discussed Maai where they moved at lightning speed. Either this is really lightning speed or just figurative.

I have new Calculations for AP & Speed so gonna revise them once it's gets accepted btw Current ratings doesn't work as anime is tertiary canon for wiki standards. So anime ratings should be removed.

What proves the manga is anymore canon than the anime, also entirely disregarding the anime is a bit drastic no? Shouldn't we evaluate each thing on an individual basis to see if it's in line with the LN?

I find canon debates messy, and tiresome...

What proves the manga is anymore canon than the anime, also entirely disregarding the anime is a bit drastic no? Shouldn't we evaluate each thing on an individual basis to see if it's in line with the LN?

I find canon debates messy, and tiresome...
Manga & LN has same plot while anime shrinked and changed some aspects. Btw manga calculations also has good values so don't worry.

I mean you can consider everything is a canon but wiki standards kinda says we can't use anime as canon.

Back