• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
He literally stands the middle of that nuke I don't see why he doesn't qualifies for that.
I don't know if it serves as a reinforcement for your explanation, but in volume 4, Shadow saw that Ragnarok was charging his attack to hit Shadow himself. Shadow, for his part, was confident and wanted to try Ragnarok's attack, but because the capital of Orianna, could be destroyed in the process, he decided to end Ragnarok before that happened.
I'm re reading the series so I'll look into it. I already had plans for revising everyone
As far as I know, for part of volume 6, comparing it with volume 1, Alpha attacked with a strong magical attack, which not only defeated Milia's transformation, but also negated part of her extreme regeneration, that is, in the sense that it turned her carbon, returning her to her human state but dead. Then the cult took Milia's deceased body, somehow reviving her as a biological magic weapon, until Shadow came and returned her to normal.

Of course, the manga puts it differently, and for some reason it was placed that way, since all it took for Alpha was a cut in half to finish off the monster/Milin, and return her to Normal. So I would say that the manga version enhanced that ability.

Last edited:
At the start of the fight or but after killing the first clone he used magic to increase his offensive power. And what I'm saying is that he was injured by a clone when he was making I AM ATOMIC.
He killed first clone with his own physical strength. The moment he got his magic back he blasted the whole place. Also when he was making preperation ≠ When he uses the attack. It's a concentrated attack so he packs his Magic.

I don't know if it serves as a reinforcement for your explanation, but in volume 4, Shadow saw that Ragnarok was charging his attack to hit Shadow himself. Shadow, for his part, was confident and wanted to try Ragnarok's attack, but because the capital of Orianna, could be destroyed in the process, he decided to end Ragnarok before that happened.
I gotta check that feat. Might yield some good value.
As far as I know, for part of volume 6, comparing it with volume 1, Alpha attacked with a strong magical attack, which not only defeated Milia's transformation, but also negated part of her extreme regeneration, that is, in the sense that it turned her carbon, returning her to her human state but dead. Then the cult took Milia's deceased body, somehow reviving her as a biological magic weapon, until Shadow came and returned her to normal.

Of course, the manga puts it differently, and for some reason it was placed that way, since all it took for Alpha was a cut in half to finish off the monster/Milin, and return her to Normal. So I would say that the manga version enhanced that ability.
Well if there is not big difference we can use both feats.

I just rectified and made the comparisons:

In the Light Novel, Alpha cut the monster into pieces with a single swing of his sword, disintegrating it to the size of Milia's Normal body; in the Manga it is almost the same; but in the Anime, Alpha charged with a powerful magical attack that I mentioned earlier in the previous comment.

NT: Sorry if I was partly confused, I didn't remember it well. If you need the mentioned parts, let us know.

I just read and rectified, and apparently there is an error in the translation, (for those who want to compare):

In the normal version, whether fans or official, Shadow says that he would try to "I could try tanking". but the Spanish and Indonesian translations say the opposite, they say exactly what I just said...

NT: There is a slight change in expression, but just in case, I'll let the rest of you have your say. (As far as I'm concerned, it seems like they translated something wrong into English)

Back