• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Celestial_Pegasus

VS Battles
Administrator
eminence.png

Thread to discuss anything To Be a Power in the Shadows/The Eminence in the Shadows related.

I imagine with an anime this series will probably blow up, so making a discussion thread. Almost caught up with the Light Novel, expect a CRT soon.

I was legit about to watch this right now. Is it any good? Heard first ep is a banger

Completely caught up now.

I said it's a dark fantasy, but vol 4 was not what i was expecting, you expect a happy ending, only to realize things are already too broken, it's gonna take time to rebuild the pieces, that's me keeping things vague.

Will see about doing the CRT later, a few things would be good to have visuals to calc, but until the anime covers it nothing to do about it.

Can say one thing though, Cid is absurdly skilled, lucky and a good bullshiter.

I heard that the author will publish vol 5 in the near future? Do someone know whether it is correct? There also the fact that the web novel now had return from the long hiatus

@NIK_FARIS Idk when vol 5 is coming out, as for the WN kinda irrelevant now, as far as i know, the LN has surpassed its content/

Btw watch episode 2, already some decent feats, bullet dodging form 10 year old Cid, and that hole that cult guy made, but alas somebody would have to calc it.

Currently renaming the profiles and adding better images.

Tomorrow i will work on the CRT, just gonna be some ability revisions, think speed and ap should wait until we can get a couple things calc, like the Cid speed feat posted above, plus he has another one of dodging bullets, plus that hole the fodder cult guy made.

Btw I AM ATOMIC has no statements in the LN of reducing stuff to atoms, and some abilities also don't exist, so those stuff should be removed, the profiles are just gonna be for the LN, the author stated they changed stuff in vol 3 from the WN, and vol 4 is a whole new content, the profiles can't be composite.

I currently have no interest in making WN profiles.

Tomorrow i will work on the CRT, just gonna be some ability revisions, think speed and ap should wait until we can get a couple things calc, like the Cid speed feat posted above, plus he has another one of dodging bullets, plus that hole the fodder cult guy made.

Btw I AM ATOMIC has no statements in the LN of reducing stuff to atoms, and some abilities also don't exist, so those stuff should be removed, the profiles are just gonna be for the LN, the author stated they changed stuff in vol 3 from the WN, and vol 4 is a whole new content, the profiles can't be composite.

"I AM ATOMIC"
The award for best name a power/skill ever got goes to....

[LN] Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute! Volume 5 releases December 28, 2022 (Cover will follow)
Synopsis :

Great darkness suddenly looms over the supposedly peaceful Midgar Magical Swordsman Academy……
Students disappear one after another!
And even Cid's older sister, Claire, disappeared...

Zeta, one of the Seven Shades, comes to investigate.
Cid and Alexia then entered Claire's room with Alexia and then……

'I-This is...'

When I saw it, I could already guess.
Ancient writings, cool magic circles, spells that seem plausible but don't make any sense at all.

'This is the chuunibyou black history notebook……!'
More or less. I translated Indonesian to English, so maybe some things have changed

Oh yeah and everything is accepted btw so we've started with solid 9-B+ and 9-A feats with subsonic, subsonic+, and MHS+ results speedwise

Oh damn wtf didn't know profiles already existed with way crazier tiers

Kinda sad but understandable if there really no mention of atom for that attack. I don’t read the LN yet so does that mean we have to use pulverisation for I AM ATOMIC calculation then?

Kinda sad but understandable if there really no mention of atom for that attack. I don’t read the LN yet so does that mean we have to use pulverisation for I AM ATOMIC calculation then?
I am atomic will just be a higher rating, it's his strongest attack, so scales above his magic.

That's another thing, his physicals and magic should be seperated.

I am genuinely wondering if the bullshit that is Shadow's skill, crosses into the realm of Extraordinary Genius, says something when i went back through my compilation, and every time i found another skill feat for him, this guy is absurd.

I remember back in the day when i was proposing him for most skilled in his tier, but standards and what not have changed a lot over the years, and yet he is still skilled by wiki standards.

Back