• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Elder Scrolls Revisions

Nah, the Dovakin wouldn't scale. Alduin would only be High 1-B after consuming enough souls to reach his world eater size. He wasn't large enough for that in TESV since he abandoned his duties and tried to rule the world.

Alkhan. The Scaled Prince. Firstborn of Akha, who bred with a demon of fire and shadow. He can devour the souls of those he kills to grow to an immense size. The songs tell us Alkhan was slain by Lorkhaj and his companions, but as an immortal Son of Akha he will return from the Many Paths in time. He is the enemy of Alkosh, Khenarthi, and Lorkhaj, and ever hungers for his crown.

I don't see why the Dovahkiin wouldn't scale. He is half as strong a Daedric Prince. Can stand against Tsun, who should be comparable to his fellow Shield-thane Stuhn aka Stendarr.

Didn't Alduin explicitly said that his belly and hunger has been fed by mortal souls?

"Bahloki nahkip sillesejoor." ["My hunger has been fed by mortal souls."]

"My belly is full of the souls of your fellow mortals, Dovahkiin."

He was eating souls in Sovenguard but I didn't see an indication that he reached his ultimate size. Though if the LBD would've lost he would have enough time to consume the world back into the dawn age.

Qawsedf234 said:
He was eating souls in Sovenguard but I didn't see an indication that he reached his ultimate size. Though if the LBD would've lost he would have enough time to consume the world back into the dawn age.
As far as I know, Alduin only really assume his world-eating size if he's intending to consume the world, which was not what he wanted to do during Skyrim. So it make sense for him to stay at his normal size.

I don't think he would necessary be growing in size everytime he eat a soul. Like Kaalgrontiid only talk about how he would rise in power after consuming the lunar's power. The Dovahkiin can also rise in power by absorbing dragon souls but not size.

He was eating souls still when the LBD and those three other dude's blew away his soul snare. Considering he's still completely invincible until the Dragonrend about is used as well, the LBD scaling to High 1-B just seems a bit weird to me.

Dragonrend's purpose was to make dragon lands by forcing them to to experience mortality, a completely foreign concept to the ageless and immortal dragons.

Qawsedf234 said:
He was eating souls still when the LBD and those three other dude's blew away his soul snare. Considering he's still completely invincible until the Dragonrend about is used as well, the LBD scaling to High 1-B just seems a bit weird to me.
He was eating the souls because you kicked his butt on the Throat of the World (which is where he said those quotes), so he was weakened. And Matt did said that the reason why you can't hit Alduin is because of his abstract nature as the aspect of End of Time.

Alduin devouring the world and returning the Kalpa to the Dawn Era isn't really a High 1-B feat. At the very best I can see it being Low 1-C, especially given how the whole point of his eating is ending the concept of linear time, which only exists within the Mundus, while the rest of the Aurbis is uber-chaotic and non-linear and constantly partaking in the primordial state of the Dawn, as always.

Alduin also wasn't really weakened or anything of the sort during the events of Skyrim, as opposed to just not feeling like being the World-Eater. Both Tsun and Alduin himself state his power has vastly grown compared to ancient times, as I recall, so if anything, he was actually stronger than his normal self during Skyrim.

@Ultima

Thank you for helping out. So what do you think that we should do here?

I think this can be closed by now. Whoever has objections with whatever is on the profiles can make a thread of their own.

Just going to point out

Numidium, Aka, Lorkhan, The Nerevarine, Talos, and Trinimac still need to be updated.

Since Vivec's Possibly 1-A+ has been applied already with CHIM, that same rating needs to be applied to Nerevarine, and Talos with CHIM.

Aka, Lorkhan, Magnus, and Trinimac need their possibly 1-A+ rating as well.

The Numidium's Low 1-C Key needs to be updated to High 1-B, and he needs to be possibly 1-A+ via the World Refusals since he can affect CHIM users.

I agree that the profiles should probably be updated before we close this thread.

So before it gets closed i wanted to ask if a upgrade for the dova, alduin and mirrak was possible with the things that were discussed here?

Antvasima said:
I agree that the profiles should probably be updated before we close this thread.
@Matthew & Ultima

Are you willing to handle this?

TOAAPRESENCE1 said:
So before it gets closed i wanted to ask if a upgrade for the dova, alduin and mirrak was possible with the things that were discussed here?
You gotta make your own thread for it, since it is a bit off topic I guess.

Alduin devouring the world and returning the Kalpa to the Dawn Era isn't really a High 1-B feat.

I think you misunderstood my point. Alduin wouldn't be High 1-B for eating a Kalpa, but for fighting Shor's ghost which was powerful enough to cause Dagon (after he became a Daedric Prince) to run in fear when he was threatened to be summoned.

AogiriKira said:
Just going to point out
Numidium, Aka, Lorkhan, The Nerevarine, Talos, and Trinimac still need to be updated.

Since Vivec's Possibly 1-A+ has been applied already with CHIM, that same rating needs to be applied to Nerevarine, and Talos with CHIM.

Aka, Lorkhan, Magnus, and Trinimac need their possibly 1-A+ rating as well.

The Numidium's Low 1-C Key needs to be updated to High 1-B, and he needs to be possibly 1-A+ via the World Refusals since he can affect CHIM users.
Mannimarco and Divayth Fyr need to go to "HIGH 1-B"

Also stop looking at the Aldudagga, the poorly-translated edition of an in-universe orally-told tale that is pronounced by drunk nords in feasts, literally.

This is the book where Alduin says the iconic line "You stupid little f*cker", for god's sake.

I trust Matthew's sense of judgement regarding this series.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Also stop looking at the Aldudagga, the poorly-translated edition of an in-universe orally-told tale that is pronounced by drunk nords in feasts, literally.

This is the book where Alduin says the iconic line "You stupid little f*cker", for god's sake.
We use a children's tale as justification for Anu being Tier 0. Unless there's something contradictory about the story I don't see why it can't be used as evidence.

I didn't mention it before, but for the Khajiit thing the Battle of Red Mountain happened in a Dragon Break. There can be multiple contradicting accounts about what happened in those events.

Although I will agree this is off topic and won't say anything until a dedicated thread is made about tbis and will drop any arugments from this point on.

@Matthew & Ultima

Are you willing to handle this?

^

Back