• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
Oh, sweet catharsis. Speed equalized. The Doctor has a week of prep, and is at his peak. This is a Leviathan.

Scp 682 reptil dificil de destruir by lengsel archetype-d6fv118
The Doctor Respect Thread Cover Pic

Good grief, what do have against the lizard...

I don't know if the Doctor has faced anything quite like the Lizard, but he has dealt with universal constants before IIRC. I bet if he could he would wager the Brothers Death to kill the Lizard in exchange for something, or rally his entire planet to help him make a weapon that could kill the Lizard without doing much harm to the universe. The Doctor is good at that.

I do think that with prep, the Doctor could kill the Lizard, using His TARDIS, the Moment, or any other insanely overpowered technology he can find.

682 is borderline featless as far as 11th dimension battles are concerned and as far as I remember. The feat against Yaldabaoth was done by an entire army of Leviathans, not by 682 by himself. It's a very different thing. It's like if the army of a country won a war against a living nuke or chased it away and suddenly I went and said "You know what, I bet one soldier in that army could have done it by himself!"

It doesn't apply. Anyways, hax have scale. Unless anyone has feats to demonstrate to me of SCP-682 doing the same thing on an 11-D scale as he does on a 3-D scale, I'm not buying any of the "he'll adapt", and with good reasons, because that's how it is done for literally every character in this wiki. They are faced with a hax higher in scale than their best showings? Resistance won't matter long unless they have a feat to compare.

Going from his profile alone, The Doctor has a ton of hax on his side, Reality warping on the level where he can fight the quantum archangel who could alter all the levels of existence at the 11D scale at will, can trap things into a mirror and if they escape they are glass, can erase things from existence (which SCP's regen does not cover), can apparently pacify beings in much the same way 999 does, has Fate manipulation on a corresponding scale and overall so many hax that I don't see this as anything other than a decisive victory for him.

Doctor are win via fatealbane's reasonig. 682 is just one 11-D being and Doctor with key to time are above time lords who are entire race with 11-D Cars (Tardises)

The Doctor with a week of prep?! Well, good luck to 682. My vote goes to the Doctor under those circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back