• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DoctorWhoAndTardisRender
SCP-682 Document
The Doctor is dropped into the SCPverse without his TARDIS and is assigned by the foundation to kill the damn lizard. Can he do it?

Edit: The Doctor has a month's worth of prep

No TARDIS? Well, you might as well make The Doctor fight without legs too because you serverely crippled him. Without the TARDIS, I see no way The Doctor can get past 682's Reactive evo.

Skasis Paradigm might not work? Didn't this SCP come back from being reality warped at this level before?

I'm going to wait before further input before I make my decision. Although I think the Doctor could use the Skasis Paradigm.

Inconclusive, for now.

Probably... by, y'know, using it to destroy whatever universe SCP-682 is in?

However, it doesen't boost his durbaility, so 682 could easily kill the doctor as well.

1 month? Can the Doctor construct a TARDIS in this time? The answer is yes, I guess. But he would construct a Vortex Manipulator before, to help him find the pieces he needs.

His own TARDIS restricted, yes. But he could construct another one.

As he did in the episode The Doctor's Wife. It would not be the same thing, but would help him.

Anyway ... I'm not sure if he would be able to kill 682. Maybe seal/trap him somewhere.

Inconclusive for now.

If the TARDIS is restricted it means he wouldnt be able to make another one either.

That might be a bit difficult seeing as 682 can travel through different realms and dimensions to escape being BFRed

Well, the doctor was in a TARDIS graveyard so it would be easy given that he had the resources then. I however wouldn't be surprised if he could construct a time travel machine with the available tech, gien that he has a lot building feats.

The best shot he has is trapping the SCP somewhere, I guess there's a possibility he could trap it somewhere?

Time travel could allow him to travel to the future access to more advanced technology I guess?

Zhex10 said:
the doctor isnt that powerful without TARDIS
I seriously beg to differ:

• Fought against numerous species for 900 years on trenzalore with only help from the silence (only had some help as they were defeated by the Daleks)
  • Wrote a computer virus using only a mobile phone that was able to defeat prisoner zero and reset every piece of technology to zero.
  • Built a weapon (Delta wave) out of scrap that would fry the minds of every living creature within its range

Could the Doctor build a time/space device and locate all of the parts for the key to time or to access other technology that could help him?

Can SCP-682 break out of the chains that were forged in a dwarf star?

Theoretically, how strong would they have to be to keep him chained up?

Eh, he wouldnt even necessarily have to break them to get free with the combination of his adaptation, shapeshifting, and size shifting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back