• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Doctor possible durability upgrade

Legion350

VS Battles
Retired
[1] The Doctor survives energy that vaporized a regular person. This should make his durability 9-A if accepted.

This is consistent with him grabbing a whip that disintegrated humans.

I suppose that this seems to make sense.

I suppose this can be closed then since the upgrades have been completed. @The Own Magic would the Cybermen scale to the Doctor?

Forgive me for the slight necro but on the matter of the Cybermen they appear to be the Doctor's rivals if not superiors physically (I also believe they killed a Dalek at some point.

Hellbeast1 said:
Forgive me for the slight necro but on the matter of the Cybermen they appear to be the Doctor's rivals if not superiors physically (I also believe they killed a Dalek at some point.
3 Daleks were going to fight 5 million Cybermen. In fact, one of the Daleks said: "There's actually one thing you're are better than us. You are better at dying."

I do not agree with upgrading the Cybermen.

Back