• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
How is this even a remotely fair match though?

Cutie-pie?

You mean Creepy-pie!! When I was reading the manga with her fight with Tsuyu and Ochako (my picks for best girl), I was cringing at how she was sucking Ochako's blood and blushing at Ocha's feelings towards Deku and it's just uuuuuuuuuggg.

Saber cringe face meme - excalibur
I mean her appearance is not bad, but everything else, she's definitely not waifu material for me!

Also Serial Killers with an obsession for some other guy like you aren't cute

Additionally, that guy not being you is something you should consider good luck

Just watch Seven Deadly Sins and you'll have your problems completely fixed

Of course you'll have it replaced with a Giantess fetish, but small price to pay for good taste in waifus.

I mean, in her case it's probably more just physical attraction lovely, bouncy fun bags, but I already stated I might have need of a therapist.

People actually can't move their own threads cause reasons

I'll be one to honestly say that I personally don't like Himiko Toga, either. But I have no disrespect against her since I can kinda understand why many people would like her.

Seems unnecessary considering this is a spite thread devolved into Waifu talk (or perhaps evolved)

But alright

Fine I'll break out the SAO

Tabletop

I had you worried for a second didn't I

ApiesDeathbyLazors said:
So I got flack for Clementine but not Neferpitou? Man, you guys got some weird priorities.
IDK who Neo and Neferpitou are.

And Clementine creeps me out phisically and mentally without any redeeming features. The others I mentioned have features that can make up for flaws if you squint your eyes strong enough.

Back