• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The development of the wiki's popularity over the years

I know that, and that's especially true for Numbersguy's case given the RL situation of his home country. No one's getting blamed for leaving, only that they are to be missed when they leave and/or retire.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
I know that, and that's especially true for Numbersguy's case given the RL situation of his home country.
What happened with him? He didn't even make a public announcement. He just quietly retired and left without anyone noticing.

@Natse, actually, he did make a thread about it back in January saying he was going to leave in March. He mentioned details about his countries situation and that he was worried about his health. And he also left some notes to friends both ones still here; at least at the time, and those who either left or were banned.

Edit: it was right here

DarkDragonMedeus said:
It's kind of sad that most members who've been around since 2014 and prior are either inactive or outright left for good. We still got Antvasima who works very hard, but DarkLK isn't too active and often busy.
Wait only 4 active members from 2014 damn. 3 of them are staff and 1 is a member(pennywise pfp boi). So there's really no active members from 2013. Well at least we can see how the wikia looked in the wayback machine.

Also when I was checking the wayback machine. I noticed Jan 2014 we only had 549 pages and in june 2014 we had a little over 1.4K I think.

Back