• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The detachable hero faces a Minotaur (2-0-0)

Dragonite007

He/Him
Lizardy vs Minotaur
  • Speed is equalized
  • Minotaur second key
  • Battle takes place in Minotaur's castle
Lizard Girl: 2
Minotanos:
Incon:

Lizardy is 13.7 tons
Minotaur upscale above 3.533 tons

Last edited:
Lizardy has more than 3x the AP of her foe, so what are the enemy wincons?
Minotaur has Fire Manipulation, can darken the environment to the point where it becomes impossible to see normally, can reduce Lizardy stamina, can increase his own attack and has better LS

Within his own castle, I imagine Minotaur would be fine and seems to have enough ranged attacks and magic to keep Lizardy away. If she can get into melee, she wins, but I don't know if she can get through fire, darkness and some of the other abilities the Minotaur has.

Alright, I'll entertain this

Does the minotaur have any form of reliable AoE? Because in order to incap Lizardy, you need to hit a large amount of her detached parts at once

They're grounded and is about as tall as the Minotaur himself. How high can she fly? (Haha, I just realised that it rhymes)
Theoretically she can go as high as she wants, but this battle is taking place indoors so it doesn't really matter.

Theoretically she can go as high as she wants, but this battle is taking place indoors so it doesn't really matter.
What part of the castle is being used? Because if I recall, castles can have some pretty high sections. Plus if the ceiling is low enough that you can't go over the shockwaves, how does anyone dodge it?

The match takes place in the same place where the Minotaur's battle takes place, that is, in a large hall with 6 flying platforms.
Huh, and I assume the minotaur jumps on these platforms and do his shockwaves there to affect an entire linear part of the arena?
The player don't dodge the shockwave, they just withstand
They just tank it? That's what you're supposed to do?

And are those 6 floating platforms distributed horizontally or vertically? How many layers of the room are there (Meaning 2 floating platforms above each other and the other 4 next to them or so on)
2 layers of platform, 3 for each layer. Just click on the clips in the profile.

Well that would be an issue as Lizardy can split herself into 50 parts
He also has those floating fire things that track targets. Maybe his stamina reduction can help? She needs stamina to regenerate so having reduced stamina means she won't be able to do it without getting tired quickly.

Back