• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Darkest of Nights

Yellowpig10 said:
Isn't moglotor comparable to current hostless?
He's possibly comparable to Dump. Everyone has a bad side, even the characters here. The tiniest misdeed powers him infinitely over.

I just realized I may or may not have made a stomp.

So does Mog.

Mog is the ultimate evil of the wikia, and everyone on this wikia has a bad side, even if it's never been used. He has the power of all the bad sides of them.

TSAA would get kekstomped by Dump, no competition. Dump is one of the strongest ones here.

Christian Higdon said:
So does Mog.
Mog is the ultimate evil of the wikia, and everyone on this wikia has a bad side, even if it's never been used. He has the power of all the bad sides of them.
So hes literally TEI? ok

Seol404 said:
Christian Higdon said:
So does Mog.
So hes literally TEI? ok
Not really. I made him before i knew about TEI, so technically he isn't. If he was, TEI would be Dump level.

Christian Higdon said:
Seol404 said:
Christian Higdon said:
So does Mog.
So hes literally TEI? ok
Not really. I made him before i knew about TEI, so technically he isn't. If he was, TEI would be Dump level.
Nothing about Moglotor puts him on Dumps level, being powered by all evil isn't enought to get him to even 0.0000000000001% of Dump

Christian Higdon said:
Okay, fine, but just keep in mind it's MY opinion.
Okay, but why would you match him up against Logan Paul if you think Mog is Dump level and Logan is below Nightmare HOSTLESS, because if its just so you could get a win on Moglotor I'm giving my vote to Logan

Seol404 said:
Christian Higdon said:
Okay, fine, but just keep in mind it's MY opinion.
Okay, but why would you match him up against Logan Paul if you think Mog is Dump level and Logan is below Nightmare HOSTLESS, because if its just so you could get a win on Moglotor I'm giving my vote to Logan
No. It was to test the community on what THEY think. I have no idea on who they want to win.

I'm still giving my vote to Logan for better feats

Back