• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Critic vs HOSTLESS

Christian Higdon said:
HOSTLESS is done for.
Change this to The Critic and we'll have a fight.

Wait, Dark ain't here? I take it back. HOSTLESS wins.
not even close, once again, omni giygas on his own killed two nightmare hostless's, who is just one part of CHEAGAOD,

Yellowpig10 said:
Christian Higdon said:
HOSTLESS is done for.

not even close, once again, omni giygas on his own killed two nightmare hostless's, who is just one part of CHEAGAOD,
Well, then.

Change dis.

Christian Higdon said:
Yellowpig10 said:
Christian Higdon said:
HOSTLESS is done for.

Well, then.
Change dis.
hostless is at most 50% of a spectral destroyers power, but probably closer to 20% since omni giygas didn't this casually

Someone change this to The Critic.

Also, he's pretty close to having the powers of one. He and some others caused the OG Paradox.

Christian Higdon said:
Also, he's pretty close to having the powers of one. He and some others caused the OG Paradox.
The Critic gets stomped by CHEGAOD.

1. CHEGAOD is all the Spectral Destroyers combined, and Spectral Destroyers can destroy all of JBW.

2. CHEGAOD isn't a ripoff.

TheDarkSide857 said:
Christian Higdon said:
The Critic gets stomped by CHEGAOD.
1. CHEGAOD is all the Spectral Destroyers combined, and Spectral Destroyers can destroy all of JBW.

2. CHEGAOD isn't a ripoff.
I meant swap EOS and CHEGAOD with the Critic.

Back