• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Crimson King (Dark Tower) vs Destiny of the Endless (DC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry I won't, but I will debate to the death to defend Death

But CK might run into a different problem if he fights Death.

A win isn't likely but I will try to push for another inconclusive

GO COMMENT THERE ABOUT IT AND STUFF

is why I made the thread :p

P.S.: This thread had better reach 7 votes at some point. There's no way something this good should remain unadded.

It likely will, it's gotten significant traffic already.

If only that were true of every thread that had good traffic at the time of its posting. We'd have so many more concluded matches by now.

Agreed. I'll request this on the page with which to do so, unless one of you has done this already.

That's how they should be. Like you can be a fan of one, both, or neither but opening your mind to seeing all perspectives on both sides is really beneficial and whatnot. There doesn't have to ever be flamewars :p

Aeyu said:
That's how they should be. Like you can be a fan of one, both, or neither but opening your mind to seeing all perspectives on both sides is really beneficial and whatnot.
This is part of why I spend my time in so many different threads.

Nobody's an encyclopedia. There are going to be many characters on this wiki who people will know nothing about. But spending time in whatever threads are available allows for a change in that, and whenever there is a character you know about, the occasion allows for you to learn as well as inform.

Now if only I could get more people to show up in my ow threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back