• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Counter Actor (Tenchi Muyo!) vs. Elder God Demonbane (Demonbane)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Demonbane wrecks.

Counter Actor is equal to the Choushin, which is REALLY impressive, but Demonbane is on a whole other level. Didn't he beat Nya, who itself is Chousin level, like...thousands of times in a second?

He's on another level.

DarkSchneiderKing said:
While I dislike Tenchi Muyo, gotta give it some credit. Counter Actor did overpower the Chousin for a bit, last I checked.
IIRC, Misaki choked the lower-dimensional shadow of Tokimi and hit Tsunami when she tried to calm her down. That's nowhere near EGD level, as far as I know.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Didn't he beat Nya, who itself is Chousin level, like...thousands of times in a second?
Weak avatars of Nya isn't Choushin level.

And Misaki was able affect true forms of Tsunami and Tokimi.

EGD still win.

@DarkLK

Didn't he also stomp true Nya, though? I recall them fighting, though it's been a long time.

I never said she couldn't, as she is the sum force of all the negative reactions created from their actions. She choked a lower dimensional Tokimi but I believe she hurt true Tsunami.

Yeah, EGD wins.

No. He stomp strongest avatar of Nya (Clockwork Phantom) with his strongest attack (although weakest characters also was able to defeat CP). Nothing more. Even avatars eliminated only temporarily. But you must understand that there is no some "true form" of Nya as some battleworthy creature. It's like chaos itself.

Misaki choked true Tokimi. And even "lower dimensional shadows" choushin is still dimensionless beings.

I know Nya is a bodiless, chaos being, but I assumed Demonbane had sealed it or something. But yeah, I do remember the Outer Gods never being able to be truly destroyed.

Yeah, I thought that was odd. Didn't it hurt Tokimi when Misaki choked her shadow? Because they really made it seem like it did.

The Seal was created around the world of other gods. Nya and Yog are never be sealed. Boiling chaos and bubbles of space-time (ie all physical existence) are inseparable.

Misaki affect true/strongest form of Tokimi via her lower avatar. Just saying it does not mean that the true form of Tokimi can easily be destroyed via her lower avatar. Prior to that, Misaki completely destroyed the avatar, but there was absolutely no effect. Obviously, strangulation was made at a higher level, even if it were via the avatar.

Ah. Isn't that because Nya is chaos and Yog is like...everything?

Yeah, I assume she'd be able to choose to do so, considering she's a being of their level.

Yep. Nya is chaos and Yog is everything (bubbles + outer void I think). All DMB story made of cycles/games. Yog is theater stage, Nya is gamekeeper and all of creation is eternal battle or eternal farce with jesters of the True King.

Yes, only cosmic idiot octopus could come up with such things as Pedobane and Necrololicon.

Of course. Just as it was stated in the Book of Azathoth.

"Lo, the Daemon Sultan mumbled in his sleep, 'Hnng....robot...Loli....Necronomicon....' And it was done!"

Well, both are essentially good entities, so I don't think that they would want to fight each other.

Well, she is good in the Shin Tenchi Muyo novels. She just temporarily turned insane with grief from the deaths of Azusa and Funaho, and Z snapped her up from that exact moment in the timeline to use as a tool for his revenge. Kami Tenchi cured her though, so she is probably back to normal.

Misaki Masaki Jurai is good, but Misaki the Counteractor is insane. Even Featherine is more "good" than the Counteractor.

Only temporarily from intense grief. Kami Tenchi was shown to cure her from her pain and madness.

But before it she did not cares that the whole of creation can be destroyed, she only cares about to strangle Tokimi.

Well, the force itself (which is the sentient counter-force to the Choushin) took control of her. Kami Tenchi restored her mind to normal, so after this she is not insane anymore.

By the way, I once read somewhere that the nature of Misaki's power (and this black thing surrounding her body) Misaki is chaos. It's true?

@DarkLK I don't think so. It is simply the embodiment of the counterforce to the Choushin, so it inherently hated them as their polar opposite until Kami Tenchi interfered to change that fundamental nature. Even so, Misaki retained some small control, as she felt bad about striking Tsunami/Sasami.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back