• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Classic Showdown

Cool Cat VS Butch the Bully.

Butch starts without his gun, but the fight takes place in Cool Cat's backyard, where Butch originally discovered said gun. Therefore, Butch starts at 10-C and can become 9-C if he grabs the gun before Cool Cat can stop him.

Cool Cat is bloodlusted.

Who wins?

Cool Cat: 4

Butch the Bully:

We're talking about Cool Cat here. I could say the movie has a bunch of mistakes, but honestly I think the entire movie was a mistake.

Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night, I can feel my leg... And my arm... even my fingers... The body I've lost... the comrades I've lost... won't stop hurting... It's like they're all still there. You feel it, too, don't you? I'm gonna make them give back our past!

Wait, you got permission from Derek? How the hell did you pull that off? Color me impressed.

Anyways, Cool Cat knows MMA karate, so Butch is done for.

Well This didn't last very long, Also Cool Cat lets out his emotional baggage and shoots a child FRA

Rest in Peace

Cool Cat's profile

November 2019 - December 2019

He was a spam character hated by all

But his movie was funny I guess

Why was the profile deleted? (I remember skimming through the thread discussing it, but I didn't actually catch anything that was said)

Soupywolf5 said:
Why was the profile deleted? (I remember skimming through the thread discussing it, but I didn't actually catch anything that was said)
He isn't a combat-oriented character, "mostly" a joke etc.

Also he lacks feats and isn't really all that powerful. Although they will consider adding him back if that new movie adds something of importance.

Back