• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Chunin Exams have new players in the court from U.A. High School... Boruto Uzumaki vs Izuku Midoriya

Okay well.....

I'm more familiar with Deku than Boruto, I wager Deku is the more skilled fighter. Boruto can duplicate himself to keep Izuku on his toes and both can amp themselves. Boruto can use a subsitution jutsu to get himself out in a pinch but Deku can Pesudo Flight to keep track of Boruto. Though Boruto has better elemental manip.

Does anyone know Boruto's AP? There's a calc for Deku but can't find one for Boruto.

Boruto scales to 43 tons which is the average AP for chunins which is accepted.

Boruto has the speed advantage by using amps, he also does have the skills advantage by a lot imo. At the age of 8 Boruto had taijutsu considered as good as an adult and he has been training in taijutsu from his mother which is the gentle fist but he can't use that to its fullest u less Jogan is active someway. His attacks can also become invisible and he has multiple range attacks which gives him the advantage

He also is a genius and can adapt to lots of situations as well as being able to use his shadow clones as well as Teen Naruto.

Boruto gets my vote

I was gonna say boruto wins because he has more skill, a bigger arsenal, should be ore durable.

but i have to ask, it says 8-B versions, izuku at 8-B is his 100% and boruto is 8-B in the academy, is this really a discussion for 100% izuku vs academy boruto.

" he has been training in taijutsu from his mother which is the gentle fist but he can't use that to its fullest u less Jogan is active someway "

Boruto can use gentle fist when Jougan is active?

Boruto is always using gentle fist he just can't attack chakra points and bypass durability with it when his dojutsu isn't active.

OmegaJesus12 said:
I was gonna say boruto wins because he has more skill, a bigger arsenal, should be ore durable.

but i have to ask, it says 8-B versions, izuku at 8-B is his 100% and boruto is 8-B in the academy, is this really a discussion for 100% izuku vs academy boruto.
Huh lol????

Um no lol. Like seriously dude lol. Kakashi caught him in genjutsu and he had the experience factor by a lot. Boruto almost overcame Kakashi by himself but he was too "young" imo to do it himself yet.

He almsot speed blitzed Kakashi holding back as well with Boruto Stream

I get boruto is more skilled but Doesn't deku have the AP advantage here??? Esp when using 1000%(or whatever he used for that muscled bully),he could potentially one-shot

Zzsax said:
I get boruto is more skilled but Doesn't deku have the AP advantage here??? Esp when using 1000%(or whatever he used for that muscled bully),he could potentially one-shot

What does he scale to??? Boruto scales to 43 tons

Deku has AP advantage. He has more experience in hand-to-hand fights, stamina and likely range too. Boruto can't takes via speed amp because Deku is faster than him and Boruto can't win via One-Shot (because Deku Dura advantage). After that I do not see how Boruto can beat this, Deku still has more mobility in combat due to Pseudo-Flight and his Black Whip.

Rei Rubro said:
Deku has AP advantage. He has more experience in hand-to-hand fights, stamina and likely range too. Boruto can't takes via speed amp because Deku is faster than him and Boruto can't win via One-Shot (because Deku Dura advantage). After that I do not see how Boruto can beat this, Deku still has more mobility in combat due to Pseudo-Flight and his Black Whip.

What lol??? This is speed equal and even then Boruto characters need revisions. He has a speed amp which gives him the advantage. Boruto has way better martial arts skills. That's a fact because he has trained in different styles and under different teachers and he has been doing it since his childhood. Now when it comes to stamina idk but Boruto has been shown to go past his limits when using weapons liek the seven ninja swords which take hella chakra and he could still move and keep up.

Also black whip??? This key doesn't include that. Boruto can move around in the sky using shadow clones and Boruto stream if we wanna talk about mobility

Speed amp is allowed unless they lead to a victory via speed advantage in favor of the slower character, that being said, Deku can't really fight alongside Eri for long, as her Quirk will become stronger with time, and both Deku and Boruto will end up being erased by her.

Besides, Eri counts as outside help, so this battle cannot be added to their profiles.

Therefir said:
Besides, Eri counts as outside help, so this battle cannot be added to their profiles.
Versus Threads that involve more than two characters (i.e. a 2v1) will only be added to profiles under specific circumstances, which are:

If one character is useless on their own (i.e. Gentle Criminal and La Brava)

If a character canonically needs another character to fight at their full potential (i.e. Naofumi Iwatani and Raphtalia)

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Versus_Thread_Rules

Eri is not useless on her own, she can erase people just by approaching them.

I'm not sure, Deku can use 100% without her, and they only fought together once.

Back