• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Deku Vs. Naruto (Final Act Vs. Part 2: Pre-War Arc) (10-L-0) (Stomp close this lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Deku is 5.8 Kilotons higher with Fa Jin

Naruto is 16.06 Kilotons

Deku's LS is 10,000 Tons

Naruto's LS
is 4290.496 tons

Last edited:
Deku is 5.8 Kilotons higher with Fa Jin

Naruto is 16.06 Kilotons

Deku's LS is 1,142.76 Tons

Naruto's LS
is 4290.496 tons
If this is 30% he scales to Ryukyu who scales to 3.333x the giant villains calc (as explained in the notes section, it works the same as her AP)
or for better terms a bit over 10000

Last edited:
Anyways, it's a 2.7x advantage in naruto's direct AP wise, but Deku has Durability and LS (The mid gauntlet support items are said to reinforce Deku's WHOLE BODY aside from the head as we see, or maybe it does and we just don't see it under the hood). Given that Naruto also doesn't have bijuu chakra, Deku also has range in both blackwhip and OFA (And smokescreen, but idk if Naruto can see throught it or not so not holding my breath).
Combined with Deku's analytical prediction and Danger sense he doesn't need to get close (And I don't think Naruto has 6 homing attacks faster than him so Deku's not getting hit either way), and probably is what we will do, and idk how much naruto uses the substitution jutsu but similar to his shadow clones it requires hand signs as of this point, so if Deku binds him he's not Escaping aside from Kicking and screaming. Naruto also doesnt use the paralysis jutsu much iirc, meaning that Deku can get him away without needing to worry for full body paralysis.
Deku blows his range attacks out of the air and just dodges the rasengan.
so yeah I'll be voting for Deku

Anyways, it's a 2.7x advantage in naruto's direct AP wise, but Deku has Durability and LS (The mid gauntlet support items are said to reinforce Deku's WHOLE BODY aside from the head as we see, or maybe it does and we just don't see it under the hood). Given that Naruto also doesn't have bijuu chakra, Deku also has range in both blackwhip and OFA (And smokescreen, but idk if Naruto can see throught it or not so not holding my breath).
Combined with Deku's analytical prediction and Danger sense he doesn't need to get close (And I don't think Naruto has 6 homing attacks faster than him so Deku's not getting hit either way), and probably is what we will do, and idk how much naruto uses the substitution jutsu but similar to his shadow clones it requires hand signs as of this point, so if Deku binds him he's not Escaping aside from Kicking and screaming. Naruto also doesnt use the paralysis jutsu much iirc, meaning that Deku can get him away without needing to worry for full body paralysis.
Deku blows his range attacks out of the air and just dodges the rasengan.
so yeah I'll be voting for Deku
AP advantage is less than 2.7x since 30% upscales from 20% which is higher than 5.8 kT by an unknown amount

Naruto can make clones without hand signs though he can’t do hundreds. Other than that Deku has actual ranged attacks since he can use Air Pressure at 30% level and cover city blocks with them so he can clear clones out in waves. Float lets him constantly stay above the ground and limits Naruto’s attack options by a lot since he’s dealing with someone blasting him from the air constantly.

Danger Sense stops a lot of Naruto’s unorthodox planning and Deku’s analytical prediction would completely see through his fighting style and eventually find the real Naruto through his intelligence. Then it’s just binding Naruto with Blackwhip and some Fa Jin attacks for night night.

Naruto ninjas can literally leap hundreds of meters in the sky and he can throw clones or make clone ladders or climb up buildings, he can get to the sky he just gets shot down by a combination of Danger Sense and Air Force

Gotta give this one to Deku. He's got a lot of options at his disposal, as he can play the long-ranged game with Air Force or just use Blackwhip and his higher LS to restrain him. Danger Sense and his impressive analytical prediction abilities would allow him to dodge a lot of Naruto's attacks, and he's got greater mobility thanks to Float and Blackwhip. Deku arguably has higher fighting experience at this point in the series due to the amount of villains he's fought compared to Naruto, who's had to use the Nine-Tails chakra to help him in a lot of his fights.

Unfortunately, Jiraiya chose not to teach Naruto anything during their three years of training, and even after three years, he still needs a shadow clone to help him form his Rasengan. He's got no other jutsu to help him here. Naruto's got his shadow clones and higher AP, but even then I think Deku could still dodge them or shoot all of them down with Air Force. Also something I'd like to clear up: is this Kazekage Suppression Mission Naruto or Akatsuki Suppression Mission Naruto? Because if it's the latter, then Naruto is even stronger and also has his Rasenshuriken. If that hits, Deku's done for, but with Danger Sense it'd still be unlikely for it to land. Only other factor I can think of is his summoning. He summons toads occasionally, and he can even summon Gamabunta, but it's not very common for him to do early in the series, and I don't think he'd be able to summon Gamabunta without the Nine Tails chakra, which is restricted in this match. Don't know how the other toads can help him much anyway. So yea, Deku's winning this one.

Gotta give this one to Deku. He's got a lot of options at his disposal, as he can play the long-ranged game with Air Force or just use Blackwhip and his higher LS to restrain him. Danger Sense and his impressive analytical prediction abilities would allow him to dodge a lot of Naruto's attacks, and he's got greater mobility thanks to Float and Blackwhip. Deku arguably has higher fighting experience at this point in the series due to the amount of villains he's fought compared to Naruto, who's had to use the Nine-Tails chakra to help him in a lot of his fights.

Unfortunately, Jiraiya chose not to teach Naruto anything during their three years of training, and even after three years, he still needs a shadow clone to help him form his Rasengan. He's got no other jutsu to help him here. Naruto's got his shadow clones and higher AP, but even then I think Deku could still dodge them or shoot all of them down with Air Force. Also something I'd like to clear up: is this Kazekage Suppression Mission Naruto or Akatsuki Suppression Mission Naruto? Because if it's the latter, then Naruto is even stronger and also has his Rasenshuriken. If that hits, Deku's done for, but with Danger Sense it'd still be unlikely for it to land. Only other factor I can think of is his summoning. He summons toads occasionally, and he can even summon Gamabunta, but it's not very common for him to do early in the series, and I don't think he'd be able to summon Gamabunta without the Nine Tails chakra, which is restricted in this match. Don't know how the other toads can help him much anyway. So yea, Deku's winning this one.
Naruto actually utilizes his summons a lot at this point. He also definitely doesn't need kyubi chakra to summon gamabunta as he's done it before.

Also wanna add that deku definitely ain't shooting down 1k clones.

Naruto- summons gamabunta, gamakichi, gamatatsu= stomp

Anyway I think this should be closed as naruto literally can't do anything.
Well, Naruto's got the ability to summon hundreds of shadow clones, which shouldn't be underestimated. If they can all surround him like they did against Gaara and pummel him, Deku's done for, since he won't be able to dodge all those fists pummeling him at once.

Well, Naruto's got the ability to summon hundreds of shadow clones, which shouldn't be underestimated. If they can all surround him like they did against Gaara and pummel him, Deku's done for, since he won't be able to dodge all those fists pummeling him at once.
Or he just drops gamabunta on his head. Those are his only wincons. Gamabunta, gamakichi and gamatatsu definitely solve the range problems though

I didn't restrict Nine Tails chakra, I just restricted his KN0 forms and above
I see. In that case, if Naruto summons Gamabunta, Deku is totally screwed, as he'll have no way to hurt Gamabunta at all and would just be one-shot, and there's no way Deku could dodge forever without being hit once. Not sure what Naruto's other toad summons can do to help him early in the series, since he only summons Gamakichi and Gamatatsu, and their only noticeable fighting techniques or experience are from filler arcs. He also doesn't really summon toads in-character against regular opponents, so by the time he does, it might be too late.
What if I change it to Boruto? He also has a 7-C key and is about 19.1 Kilotons
No, this is fine as it is. Naruto still has wincons.

I see. In that case, if Naruto summons Gamabunta he's screwed. Not sure what his other toad summons can do to help him early in the series, since he only summons Gamakichi and Gamatatsu, and their only noticeable fighting techniques or experience are from filler arcs. He also doesn't really summon toads in-character against regular opponents, so by the time he does it might be too late.

No, this is fine as it is. Naruto still has wincons.
His only wincons are clone spam and summoning gamabunta. If he summons gamabunta, which he's most likely to do then he stomps deku

So Naruto has win cons but Deku takes most of the victory's due to his wide arsenal, range, and LS. So I'll go with Deku

His only wincons are clone spam and summoning gamabunta. If he summons gamabunta, which he's most likely to do then he stomps deku
The only times Naruto has summoned Gamabunta are against his biggest opponents, like when he fought Shukaku or during his first fight against Pain. He didn't use the summoning against regular members of the Akatsuki, so he'll likely just rely on regular tactics for the beginning of the fight. Meanwhile, Deku will spam Air Force, attack Naruto with Fa-Jin enhanced attacks, and dodge Naruto's regular attacks. In terms of hand-to-hand combat, I'd argue that Deku is superior to Naruto. While Naruto did improve his taijutsu when training with Jiraiya, the extent of that training was never really shown, and I don't think it can compare to Deku's feats of fighting Shigaraki and overpowering him with his kick-based fighting style. So my vote is for Deku.

And again, I wanna clarify: is this Kazekage Suppression Mission Naruto or Akatsuki Suppression Mission Naruto? The match details should clarify that instead of just saying base Naruto.

The only times Naruto has summoned Gamabunta are against his biggest opponents, like when he fought Shukaku or during his first fight against Pain. He didn't use the summoning against regular members of the Akatsuki, so he'll likely just rely on regular tactics for the beginning of the fight. Meanwhile, Deku will spam Air Force, attack Naruto with Fa-Jin enhanced attacks, and dodge Naruto's regular attacks. In terms of hand-to-hand combat, I'd argue that Deku is superior to Naruto. While Naruto did improve his taijutsu when training with Jiraiya, the extent of that training was never really shown, and I don't think it can compare to Deku's feats of fighting Shigaraki and overpowering him with his kick-based fighting style. So my vote is for Deku.

And again, I wanna clarify: is this Kazekage Suppression Mission Naruto or Akatsuki Suppression Mission Naruto? The match details should clarify that instead of just saying base Naruto.
Let's get one thing straight, deku isn't superior to naruto in h2h.

He's summoned gamabunta when he needed to, also during fillers, He's used the summons. After seeing her can't do anything on he's own he's basically gonna summon gamabunta and stomp instantly.

Gamabunta, gamakichi, gamatatsu solve all his range problems

Clone Spam gets bodied by high AoE Air Force attacks. Even if they swarm him he can do an Oklahoma Smash and spin them off or grab and swing clones around with Blackwhip.

Also does Naruto have any sense that deals with Smokescreen in his base? Idk if he has good sensory yet

Also, why are we talking about Naruto summoning 6-C characters when stuff like that is restricted? Or are we allowing 45% Deku in response so he can just amp and one shot Naruto immediately?

Clone Spam gets bodied by high AoE Air Force attacks. Even if they swarm him he can do an Oklahoma Smash and spin them off or grab and swing clones around with Blackwhip.
He ain't throwing off 1K clones
Also does Naruto have any sense that deals with Smokescreen in his base? Idk if he has good sensory yet
Don't think so but ninja's all have basic jutsu's to hide themselves, there's also the paralysis jutsu-potency is based on Experience/proficiency.

Just remembered, naruto has amps through chakra control and body flicker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back