• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Both start 5 m apart,

Echos and Sling Rings are restricted,

Battle takes place in a hallway at Midtown High,

and Speed is equalized

Both combatants are baseline 10-B (40 Joules)

Ned Leeds: 1
Koichi Hirose: 4
Inconclusive:

CEOOFSEX.webp
Koichi_anime_AV.webp

Hopefully not a stomp

Last edited:
You can't restrict his Echoes, part of his standard equipment

Anyways i feel like Ned takes this. He's way thicker and smarter and he can beat up Koichi with his laptop. Actually, i feel as though this may be kinda one-sided.

But lower intelligence and no laptop
Ned isn't an combat genius. His intelligence advantage here is rather irrelevant. And koichi can very easily disarm him he has better stamina and ls. So Voting koichi for now

I vote for Ned because while Koichi does have some more experience, he has a range distavantage...He's friggin short lmao

Koichi is tanky as ****, he's been smashed through furniture, chairs and more and got right back up.

Also got punted by Josuke and while CD healed the initial impact (the broken bones), dude still hit the metal door so ******* hard it broke in half, despite this, he could stay cognizant and use his stand to fool Hazamada till Josuke came over and healed the rest of his wounds (which he specified was mostly from the glass cutting him).

Yeah I think Koichi is generally more used to fights so I'd give it to him

Actually i think that Koichi needs a freaking upgrade already. You just showed him surviving the shiz that he survives, calc that and add that to his durability instead of voting on this match which would be a stomp judging by the images above.

H̵e̵ ̵h̵a̵d̵ ̵9̵-̵B̵ ̵d̵u̵r̵a̵b̵i̵l̵i̵t̵y̵ ̵a̵w̵h̵i̵l̵e̵ ̵a̵g̵o̵,̵ ̵i̵d̵k̵ ̵w̵h̵a̵t̵ ̵h̵a̵p̵p̵e̵n̵e̵d̵ ̵t̵o̵ ̵i̵t̵

H̵e̵ ̵h̵a̵d̵ ̵9̵-̵B̵ ̵d̵u̵r̵a̵b̵i̵l̵i̵t̵y̵ ̵a̵w̵h̵i̵l̵e̵ ̵a̵g̵o̵,̵ ̵i̵d̵k̵ ̵w̵h̵a̵t̵ ̵h̵a̵p̵p̵e̵n̵e̵d̵ ̵t̵o̵ ̵i̵t̵
9-B seems a bit overkill since Josuke nearly murdered him with that elbow thrust but he should be 9-C to 9-C+ easily

Nah that's a fundamental misunderstanding of what happened in that scene.
Josuke broke his bones with the elbow, Koichi doesnt scale to Josuke's hit that's certain, but CD healed him right after he elbowed him.

Koichi (who is now healed and is broken boneless) proceeded to fly into the door and take damage from that impact, the impact itself though is well within 9-B (not even baseline, it snapped a solid steel door in half, I wouldn't be surprised if it was over a hundred times baseline).
Koichi took damage, but played dead (or well played crippled) to fool Hazamada, using his Stand to make noise to fool him into thinking he defeated Josuke and gouged his eye, thus he left Josuke and him alone, Josuke and Koichi were like "epic bro", though he was damaged and Josuke gives him a shoutout, a good chunk of the damage was actually from the glass cutting him on impact, given he says as much himself, the major damage like the broken bones were long gone. He got ****** by Josuke's elbow, but he managed to endure the resulting impact on his own merit, even if it still hurt him kinda badly.

T̵h̵e̵s̵e̵ ̵a̵i̵n̵'̵t̵ ̵e̵v̵e̵n̵ ̵h̵i̵s̵ ̵b̵e̵s̵t̵ ̵d̵u̵r̵a̵ ̵f̵e̵a̵t̵s̵ ̵a̵n̵y̵w̵a̵y̵

tbh Koichi is probably the most consistent superhuman durability wise in all of Part 4, every dura feat he has is some degree of superhuman
t̵b̵h̵ ̵i̵d̵k̵ ̵w̵h̵y̵ ̵h̵e̵ ̵w̵a̵s̵ ̵d̵o̵w̵n̵g̵r̵a̵d̵e̵d̵ ̵i̵n̵ ̵p̵a̵r̵t̵i̵c̵u̵l̵a̵r̵,̵ ̵h̵e̵'̵s̵ ̵l̵i̵k̵e̵ ̵o̵n̵e̵ ̵o̵f̵ ̵t̵h̵e̵ ̵o̵n̵l̵y̵ ̵c̵h̵a̵r̵a̵c̵t̵e̵r̵s̵ ̵t̵h̵a̵t̵ ̵s̵h̵o̵u̵l̵d̵'̵v̵e̵ ̵s̵t̵a̵y̵e̵d̵ ̵t̵h̵e̵ ̵s̵a̵m̵e̵

Anyway I don't care much atm, I'll let bygones be bygones e̵l̵d̵e̵n̵ ̵r̵i̵n̵g̵ ̵o̵n̵l̵y̵ ̵h̵o̵u̵r̵s̵ ̵r̵i̵g̵h̵t̵ ̵n̵o̵w̵ ̵

Assuming that Koichi is staying in his tier the now I vote him via better LS and stamina tbh tho he does look like he needs an upgrade for sure

I̵ ̵w̵o̵u̵l̵d̵n̵'̵t̵ ̵e̵v̵e̵n̵ ̵c̵a̵l̵l̵ ̵i̵t̵ ̵a̵n̵ ̵u̵p̵g̵r̵a̵d̵e̵,̵ ̵t̵b̵h̵ ̵i̵d̵k̵ ̵w̵h̵y̵ ̵h̵i̵s̵ ̵d̵u̵r̵a̵ ̵g̵o̵t̵ ̵r̵e̵m̵o̵v̵e̵d̵ ̵b̵e̵c̵a̵u̵s̵e̵ ̵I̵ ̵a̵d̵d̵e̵d̵ ̵s̵o̵m̵e̵ ̵o̵f̵ ̵t̵h̵e̵ ̵l̵i̵n̵k̵s̵ ̵p̵e̵r̵s̵o̵n̵a̵l̵l̵y̵ ̵a̵t̵ ̵t̵h̵e̵ ̵t̵i̵m̵e̵,̵ ̵i̵t̵ ̵j̵u̵s̵t̵ ̵k̵i̵n̵d̵a̵ ̵v̵a̵n̵i̵s̵h̵e̵d̵ ̵o̵n̵e̵ ̵d̵a̵y̵

Inversely tho idk why his LS is so high, he has like zero LS feats, he's probably just average.

I̵ ̵w̵o̵u̵l̵d̵n̵'̵t̵ ̵e̵v̵e̵n̵ ̵c̵a̵l̵l̵ ̵i̵t̵ ̵a̵n̵ ̵u̵p̵g̵r̵a̵d̵e̵,̵ ̵t̵b̵h̵ ̵i̵d̵k̵ ̵w̵h̵y̵ ̵h̵i̵s̵ ̵d̵u̵r̵a̵ ̵g̵o̵t̵ ̵r̵e̵m̵o̵v̵e̵d̵ ̵b̵e̵c̵a̵u̵s̵e̵ ̵I̵ ̵a̵d̵d̵e̵d̵ ̵s̵o̵m̵e̵ ̵o̵f̵ ̵t̵h̵e̵ ̵l̵i̵n̵k̵s̵ ̵p̵e̵r̵s̵o̵n̵a̵l̵l̵y̵ ̵a̵t̵ ̵t̵h̵e̵ ̵t̵i̵m̵e̵,̵ ̵i̵t̵ ̵j̵u̵s̵t̵ ̵k̵i̵n̵d̵a̵ ̵v̵a̵n̵i̵s̵h̵e̵d̵ ̵o̵n̵e̵ ̵d̵a̵y̵
Well it vanished after this revision which further links this crt

Back