• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Christian_Higdon

Joke Battles
Thread Moderator
Story time!

The Cat walked down the neighborhood, ready to go to the next set of kids to entertain. It was dark out, on Halloween, and he still felt joyous. But then, the door opened. He saw blood all over and looked around the house. This wasn't a normal place. Walking in further, he saw the corpses of two youthful children, gutted and killed. He was a bit scared. "Who even runs this place?"

Somebody showed up. The killer. He was pale, blood all over, as he looked at the Cat. "I don't care who you are. Just go to sleep." He walked towards the Cat. Realizing he had to fight physically, he put up his dukes. "I'm not scared of you, you psychopath!"

Music

Sorry if it's bad.

Speed Equalized.

9-C only.

Battle is in the house I described.

Who wins?

Double Pointer: 0

Optimisticness: 7

Tie: 0

EF186D64-A51A-4ED7-B704-D228DC63BC78
InsanityJeffTheKiller

My vote is on Jeff the Killer, whilst the cat can possibly defeat him with prep time. Cats unwillingness to hurt other's and Jeff's unhinged demeanor would put Cat at a disadvantage

So yeah... A begrudging vote for Jeff

Jeff, low difficulty. Sure, The Cat in the hat might have a few gadgets here and there. However, it isn't in character for him to harm another, and the gadgets are simply made for fun. So Jeff FRA

Apparently nobody's reading into the story.

Guess i'll specify.

Willing to kill for both.

While the emo dude is op for a human, the Cat is stronger due to comparing to cats, and is much faster. The Cat also has many hax he normally has, and also has flight with his umbrella. He can easily stay out of Jeff's range for the most part (Though he can throw his knife pretty well). The Cat's summoning, duplication, reality warping, Hammerspace, etc. should give the lovable icon the win over the emo edgy overrated boi.

HeadlessKramerGeoff777 said:
While the emo dude is op for a human, the Cat is stronger due to comparing to cats, and is much faster. The Cat also has many hax he normally has, and also has flight with his umbrella. He can easily stay out of Jeff's range for the most part (Though he can throw his knife pretty well). The Cat's summoning, duplication, reality warping, Hammerspace, etc. should give the lovable icon the win over the emo edgy overrated boi.
But again. It would be OOC of the Cat to murder someone. He'd probably attempt to nonharmfully restrain him assuming such is possible

Meaning the Cat will be a bit OOC.

OOF. Then I'd say the cat. But still Jeff is UNHINGED fam. He'd be tooth and nail. So even if the Cat is willing Jeff's got HIMSELF some certified willpower hax

Do note though Jeff has regen, The Cat is "Street level+" which should help his mostly non-violant nature from knocking him down a peg. He is stronger and faster than Ol' Jeffy boi.

(Oh hey, you called me by my real name)

Anyway, bloodlusted or not. Most of his gadgets are a bit "useless" when it comes to combat (as I said above, they're mostly used for fun, not to harm). The most I see being a problem to Jeff is Cats A-Z, which he isn't running away from. However, Jeff does have Mid-Low regen to save him and as well as Pain tolerance. This could actually go either way with Jeff just ending it with a knife to the skull or The funky cat having 26 duplicates coming right at him. I'll take away my vote for now (ill wait for more inputs) AP wise, eh how well into 9-C is the dang cat?

Edit: Frick. I took too long for this response, I vote for the cat FRA.

Okay, here's what i had planned:

Jeff tries to swing at the Cat, but he then uses the VOOM at him while Cats A-Y attack him. Jeff is then rolled under a carpet as the VOOM runs him over. The Cat, scared, runs out the house. This was NOT the best day for him.

That's where this is headed.

Back