• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jeff the killer CRT

This purely for the original's original story key

Tier

ok so we currently have Jeff has Athlete level, likely Street level but i believe he should straight up be Street level, here's some feat that should give him that rating

Jeff could break Randy's wrist (Jeff popped the kid in the nose. As Randy reached for his face, Jeff grabbed the kid's wrist and broke it. Randy screamed and Jeff grabbed the knife from his hand.) which is Street level

Jeff could punch Randy so hard that his heart stopped (He grabs Randy and pile drives him to the ground. He gets on top of him and punches him straight in the heart. The punch causes Randy's heart to stop. As Randy gasps for breath.)

there's some supporting feat like

Jeff punched Troy so hard the latter threw up (Troy rushed him too, but Jeff didn't even need the knife. He just punched Troy straight in the stomach and Troy went down. As he fell, he puked all over.)

Jeff ripping a towel rack from the wall (He grabs the towel rack and rips it off the wall. Troy and Keith race in, knives ready. )

Jeff jumped from a window (I heard a smash, like glass breaking. As I came out of my room, I saw the window that was pointing towards the back of my house was broken. I looked out it to see him vanish into the distance.)

etc

so yeah Street level seems consistent enough to get rid of the Athlete level.

Hax

Rage power should be moved to first key as he shows it here and this could also be Bloodlust with how it is worded (Once again he gets that strange feeling, the one in which he hasn't felt for a while. "Finally. He's up!" says Randy as he runs at Jeff. That's when it happens. Something inside Jeff snaps. His psyche is destroyed, all rational thinking is gone, all he can do, is kill.)

Despite what his weaknesses say, Jeff should probably get Stealth Mastery seen as despite committing multiple murder, Jeff is still considered an unknown killer and the police has very little evidence (After weeks of unexplained murders, the ominous unknown killer is still on the rise. After little evidence has been found, a young boy states that he survived one of the killer's attacks and bravely tells his story. )

Weapon Mastery should be moved too since he could also throw his knife with accuracy as seen here (That's when my dad busted in. The man threw the knife, it went into my dad's shoulder.)

Jeff should probably get Limited Fire Manipulation sense he has access to a lighter ("I couldn't see my face. I got tired and my eyes started to close. I burned out the eyelids so I could forever see myself; my new face.")

Stamina

Jeff should also get High in his first key sense he could shrug off beating beaten so bad he started coughing up blood alongside getting a bottle of vodka smash on his head ("Need some help?" He picks Jeff up by the back of the collar and throws him through the patio door. As Jeff tries to stand he is kicked down to the ground. Randy repeatedly starts kicking Jeff, until he starts to cough up blood. "Come on Jeff, fight me!" He picks Jeff up and throws him into the kitchen. Randy sees a bottle of vodka on the counter and smashes the glass over Jeff's head.)

Weaknesses

Ok, so Jeff's Weaknesses make no sense, using a knife isn't a weakness and wearing a bright hoodie doesn't seems like one either when he is quite literally a serial killer that is for the most part unknown. His weakness should just be his mental instability

and i think that's that, i had to read the story for that and it was as bad as i remembered

Last edited:
Jeff could punch Randy so hard that his heart stopped (He grabs Randy and pile drives him to the ground. He gets on top of him and punches him straight in the heart. The punch causes Randy's heart to stop. As Randy gasps for breath.)
This wouldn't be street level as people IRL who wouldn't be street level have done this before
Rage power should be moved to first key as he shows it here and this could also be Bloodlust with how it is worded (Once again he gets that strange feeling, the one in which he hasn't felt for a while. "Finally. He's up!" says Randy as he runs at Jeff. That's when it happens. Something inside Jeff snaps. His psyche is destroyed, all rational thinking is gone, all he can do, is kill.)
Bloodlust would fall under "Standard Tactics" and not Hax iirc. Agree with the rage power though
Despite what his weaknesses say, Jeff should probably get Stealth Mastery seen as despite committing multiple murder, Jeff is still considered an unknown killer and the police has very little evidence (After weeks of unexplained murders, the ominous unknown killer is still on the rise. After little evidence has been found, a young boy states that he survived one of the killer's attacks and bravely tells his story.)
Jeff avoiding the police could simply be because Jeff has a good track record of killing people and by the time people realize the person is dead, Jeff has already ran away. The lack of evidence could be because IRL most murders are done by someone the victim knew personally, so if Jeff was out there killing random people, it would be a lot harder to find out who he was. And because Jeff was 13, I doubt he would have any DNA or fingerprint records the police could use to track him down. For all we know, he's leaving his blood and fingerprints everywhere, but he never did a DNA test so the police don't know who is doing it

Now, Jeff usually does kill people by sneak attacking them in the night, but it isn't all that hard to sneak up on someone when they're asleep. Some people are really heavy sleepers and really don't require you to be all that quiet to not wake them up. I've snuck out of and into my house before without waking anyone up, and I sure as hell do not have stealth mastery. Plus, the kid noticed Jeff pretty quickly after waking up. Someone with stealth mastery would not have been noticed by a regular kid that easily

"Afterwards, I simply crawled under my covers and tried to get back to sleep. That's when I had a strange feeling. Like someone was watching me. I looked up and nearly jumped out of my bed. There, in the little ray of light escaping from between my curtains, were a pair of eyes. They weren't regular eyes. They were dark, ominous eyes. They were boarded in black and just plain terrified me."

Everything else I agree with, although Jeff's going to loose both his wins now and have a 0-6-0 record. This man just cannot get a win for the life of him

Right, honestly forgot that was a thing
Now, Jeff usually does kill people by sneak attacking them in the night, but it isn't all that hard to sneak up on someone when they're asleep. Some people are really heavy sleepers and really don't require you to be all that quiet to not wake them up. I've snuck out of and into my house before without waking anyone up, and I sure as hell do not have stealth mastery. Plus, the kid noticed Jeff pretty quickly after waking up. Someone with stealth mastery would not have been noticed by a regular kid that easily
Yeah fair enough for the Stealth Mastery, i think i was just quite stun by the "he wears a white hoodie so clearly he's visible" point, that i simply wanted to bring the point that if he was that noticeable he wouldn't have that kind of track record

Yeah fair enough for the Stealth Mastery, i think i was just quite stun by the "he wears a white hoodie so clearly he's visible" point, that i simply wanted to bring the point that if he was that noticeable he wouldn't have that kind of track record
Yeah, the whole "white sweatshirt makes him easy to spot" weakness should be removed, but I don't think he quite qualifies for stealth mastery

Back