• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
spoilers for season 3
  • billy butcher survives having rough sex with queen maeve (small building level (i am not joking))
    • translucent with hardened skin should scale to this
  • soldier boy, butcher, and hughie all trade blows with homelander, which means a few things
    • homelander's ap scales to his durability now (small town level)
    • billy and hughie are small town level with v24
    • soldier boy is small town level
      • kimiko survived a blast from soldier boy but it really ****** her up, so im not really sure what to make of that
  • the deep trades blows with a-train. although a-train wasn't at his peak here, this still should mean that the deep's attack potency scales to his own durability
real

Last edited:
billy butcher survives having rough sex with queen maeve (small building level (i am not joking))
  • translucent with hardened skin should scale to this
No. Sex tends to be PIS when it comes to physical strength scaling so it may not be reliable to use. Many NSFW works have taught us this.

For other feats, I feel that it is necessary to wait for the Season 3 to end.

No. Sex tends to be PIS when it comes to physical strength scaling so it may not be reliable to use. Many NSFW works have taught us this.

For other feats, I feel that it is necessary to wait for the Season 3 to end.
it is specifically rough sex where they push each other around and shit like that

Are there any calcs regarding Soldier Boy? In the Herogasm episode he does create a huge beam of energy that can casually vaporize multiple supes at the same time and he did create a big explosion with a huge shockwave when killing the Crimson Countess in episode 5.

Okay, the Season 3 finale is out.

SOMEBODY calc that Soldier Boy feat that Queen Maeve survived, that is an upgrade just BEGGING to happen.

I just recently started my binge and just finished Season 1. Doesn't A Train pull a train at the last episode? It'll be his max LS but it's definitely higher than his current rating.

Also does he not dodge light in his fight with Starlight or is that an outlier

Last edited:
. Doesn't A Train pull a train at the last episode? It'll be his max LS but it's definitely higher than his current rating.
It was removed because him doing that feat actually doesn't require him to be that superhuman unless the breaks were locked (which they seemingly were not). IRL humans have done this before and have done it with similar heavy things before because wheels are really good at moving stuff.

Guys! but on top of the AP upgrades Homelander should get a limited resistance to mind manipulation.

The reason? He's the upgrade of Soldier Boy, who shrugged off Mindstorm's mindhax relatively easily in the fight scene where payback ganged up on him.

Same mindhax that can just incap people until they die.

why doesnt soldier boy scale to homelanders durability lol
Nah, I am pretty sure it is already agreed that he (+ a few others) downscales to homelander's durability (and that homelander's ap scales to his dura as well thanks to The Boys S3 finale) we just need to do a CRT for it.

Ppl are kind of split on what calc they're using to scale the top tiers (top tiers such as Maeve, SB, HL and Butcher) since they have an almost 8-A calc going on and other 8-C+ one but ya they should all scale to their durability

Nah, I am pretty sure it is already agreed that he (+ a few others) downscales to homelander's durability (and that homelander's ap scales to his dura as well thanks to The Boys S3 finale) we just need to do a CRT for it.
dont we have a bunch of crts already? im pretty sure we were just waiting for the season to end, which has already happened

Hey, so, all the high tiers scale to Maeve's durability, yes?

Only like, Homelander and Soldier Boy would fully scale. Butcher would slightly down-scale.
Butcher arguably did better against Homelander then Maeve, but I get what you mean.

Either way, anybody comparable to Maeve is 8B+, but even Solder boy was knocked out by his own explosion

Back