• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
How about we upgrade Homeboy's speed to High Hypersonic due to him being able to possibly travel to space at escape velocity?

P

Perspective
What I mean is, you can see in the tanker that it has two lines that divide the sides. The og calc measures that with the ladder and then uses that in the wide shot for the explosion.

I know you used the largest part (although by doing that you don't take into account that the edges aren't fully visible). And I personally can't notice whether or not you factored what size you are using in the wide shot.

Why do people dislike Season 4 so much?
For me, it felt unimpactful, eventwise.

Sister Sage was introduced, Web Weaver & Vicky died, I guess Black Noir's voice & powers were revealed.... Homelander got closer to presidential power, I guess?
Marvin's wife's boyfriend (I genuinely cannot remember the names of them.) died, A-Train learned what being a real hero is like for a moment. (Baffling that he'd never done so before.)
The Deep is no longer hiding a live octopus in The Seven's HQ.

But not much really got done. By the end of the season, Sister Sage's plan had gone through all just to set up stuff for next season.
The Super Virus is still incomplete, & Billy's powers & health issues are unresolved.
Homelander is shown to be disappointingly awful at being a mentor &/or a parent.

I've also read that some people don't care for how much time Sergei & Kimiko's character arc took up.
& some think it's written with an obvious political bias. For better or for worse, I suppose.

Plus, so much of it was just politics.

Despite all that happened, the season felt like a lot of set-up & filler, you know?

Frenchie and Kimiko clearly had a romance going on. The only thing I am upset about is that they made Frenchie c4ck Kimiko. I am still mad angry about the writers for writing that arc, totally unnecessary and it ruined a good relationship.

1. Season 1
2. Season 3
3. Season 2
4. Season 4

Worth noting that season 2 and 3 are almost interchangeable for me. It's just the fact that we finally see Homelander fight in season 3 that tops it for me.

Frenchie and Kimiko clearly had a romance going on. The only thing I am upset about is that they made Frenchie c4ck Kimiko. I am still mad angry about the writers for writing that arc, totally unnecessary and it ruined a good relationship.
Agreed like what was even the point of having Frenchie hook up with the son of his past victims, handing himself in for his crimes, only to be released a couple episodes later and then kiss Kimiko only for them to get separated (again) by the S4 finale? Some unnecessary jank drama imo.

The writers really struggled to find meaningful narrative roles for Frenchie and Kimiko this season while using S4 as clear setup for S5. It wouldn't be so bad if Colin was an established character in S2 or S3 but NOPE gotta save the inevitable reckoning with Nina for S5, so here we are with unnecessary physical gratification (that Kimiko encouraged btw) with a random that just so happens to be connected to Frenchie's shitty past (like we haven't had 3 whole seasons to establish and develop this already).

I'm indifferent to the FxK ship (I don't mind them being just friends or actual lovers) but it could've and should've been executed better with the setup that was provided.

There was also how this season squandered & disgraced Tek Knight.
Admittedly, I haven't read the comics, so I don't know how good he is, but all they did was make him a torturer, make Huey suffer even more for little reason, & have Tek Knight get killed without even using HIS NAMESAKE OF HIS TECHNOLOGY & be made to look like a total technology moron with his laptop having awful security!

There was also Starlight & Huey's drama, which I don't care much for either.

Admittedly, I haven't read the comics, so I don't know how good he is
He essentially was just a guy with a big ol' suit that could be torn up by just about any high-level Supe and instinctively stuck his junk in anything that he saw with a hole in it, then died of brain cancer.

Yeah, if he could heal he'd not have died to a viltrumite handshake.
Forgive my asking, please, but is that something that actually happened in the comics, or are you referring to something that happened in the show? I don't recall how Black Noir the first died, for example.

Forgive my asking, please, but is that something that actually happened in the comics, or are you referring to something that happened in the show? I don't recall how Black Noir the first died, for example.
He means that if Black Noir had regeneration, he wouldn't have died to Homelander making a hole in his chest with his hands.

Speaking of Gen V, I watched it and I must say, it wasn't even as good as the worst The Boys season. The characters are vastly worse, and the most important thing in a story are the characters.

I think I only liked Sam (He's cool, schizophrenic and has a nice personality) and Cate (Ngl, I only like her because she's hot, she has nice gloves, and she reminds me of Misaki Shokuhou from Toaru no Index)

As for the other characters, I was indifferent towards them, or I disliked them.

Also, I am glad Sam got a lobotomy and became emotionless, I think it was the best thing for his mental state. So traumatized, so schizophrenic, constantly being depressed, now he's free, he can't feel anything at all. Good for him.

Speaking of Gen V, I watched it and I must say, it wasn't even as good as the worst The Boys season. The characters are vastly worse, and the most important thing in a story are the characters.

I think I only liked Sam (He's cool, schizophrenic and has a nice personality) and Cate (Ngl, I only like her because she's hot, she has nice gloves, and she reminds me of Misaki Shokuhou from Toaru no Index)

As for the other characters, I was indifferent towards them, or I disliked them.
I liked most of them, but Sam is obviously the best one.
Also, I am glad Sam got a lobotomy and became emotionless, I think it was the best thing for his mental state. So traumatized, so schizophrenic, constantly being depressed, now he's free, he can't feel anything at all. Good for him.
That is ABSOLUTELY not a good outcome. He can't feel anymore, he's a threat to himself and others.

Tbf for the Gen V cast, we are working with a brand new set of characters that have to somehow live up to what the boys did.

And in that regard, I think the characters are overall well done. Sure, some of them can be cringe, but they're in their late teens to early twenties and have a lot of traumas, let them be LOL.

Though I do agree that Cate is one of the best.
That's such a shitty take. Like, sorry for being rude, but that's NOT how a mental illness should be handle bro.

Does anyone have the feat/statement for this please (This is about Homelander):
"having previously thrown a football into a small plane with so much force that an emergency landing was required"

Does anyone have the feat/statement for this please (This is about Homelander):
"having previously thrown a football into a small plane with so much force that an emergency landing was required"
I think it was S1E7, Homelander throws a baseball and I think then Stillwell mentioned how he once downed a plane

Might be wrong though

Back